Not usually a Project Veritas fan but...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They consistently do good work and release unedited tapes. Naturally, the left leaning MSM still lie and try to smear them because they get upset when real journalists show them up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That was pure unadulterated panic on a scale I’ve only seen outta pig when bonesaw promoted lotusbud to mod at SG

God damn that was funny

His career is ova

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
<Dumbass kneeling in front of the CEO's desk>
"But-but I was only flirting!"

<CEO reading the latest stock valuations>
"Son, you're lucky you're only fired. I'd toss you out that window if I thought I could get away with it."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
watching him crawl on the floor like a cockroach while raid is being sprayed on his back cracked me up

I can think of about 3 or 4 felonies and a host of misdemeanors being committed in that video :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
<Dumbass kneeling in front of the CEO's desk>
"But-but I was only flirting!"

<CEO reading the latest stock valuations>
"Son, you're lucky you're only fired. I'd toss you out that window if I thought I could get away with it."
I'd pay money to be a fly on the wall when he got called into his boss' office

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poof!

Linkedin profile gone

Just like his career.

that guy will be lucky if he could get a job handing out hand towels in a mens room somewhere

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
actually -- considering I was a director of a major company I'd like to see the conversation between HIS boss and his Boss' boss.

you know that one didn't go well either :LOL3:

that guy must have oscillated between 37 shades of dead corpse white and smurf blue when he saw that video and jumped a full 34 feet straight up in the air when his cell phone went off

God damn this shit is funny as fuck!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Poof!

Linkedin profile gone

Just like his career.

that guy will be lucky if he could get a job handing out hand towels in a mens room somewhere

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

The funny // not funny thing is he'll probably end up with a government job like FDA or some shit.
Or he'll end up at the WHO or some grossly corrupt "think tank".

People like that always fail upward.
It's how the system has been designed.
He didn't actively, intentionally work against the system so it'll make sure he's okay.
If nothing else that'll keep him from shooting off his mouth any more than he already has.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The funny // not funny thing is he'll probably end up with a government job like FDA or some shit.
Or he'll end up at the WHO or some grossly corrupt "think tank".

People like that always fail upward.
It's how the system has been designed.
He didn't actively, intentionally work against the system so it'll make sure he's okay.
If nothing else that'll keep him from shooting off his mouth any more than he already has.
He'll be a CNN pundit in a week.

HIS boss or former boss, wont be as lucky

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why are gays always so hysterical? This fag couldn't have made a bigger fool of himself if he'd tried.

I'll never forget the time, there was one that almost looked like that dude, was my manager. He didnt like me at all lol, I was TOO straight for him lol. He fired me one night that I came in, because "we need you more than 3 days a week, so we dont need you no more". I was working full time at another job, and was doing that part time. So I left, and came back later requesting a letter of termination, and he had to "call his boss". So I followed him to the office, but he didnt see me, and I heard him..... he wasnt talking to his boss, he was talking to his boyfriend or some shit asking what to do lol. I called him out on it, then he told me "you need to wait up front", then I leaned down close, and said "oh, and take that earring out your ear too", lulz. He went OFF!!! lol, "oh hell naw!" lol, said he was calling the cops on me, which he did lol (they love callin the cops when they feelings hurted, and no crime committed). Told me I better run before they get there. So I said "nope, gotta stay right here, its illegal to run from the law", and he didnt like that shit either lolol. Cops get there, and they took my side lolol. But told me I had to leave, since he asked me too. So I did. Then my supervisor caught wind of it, and fired his ass, and hired me back hahahahaah.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently what's his name, the figure head of P.V. is having a fight with his board of directors over "mismanagement".

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Apparently what's his name, the figure head of P.V. is having a fight with his board of directors over "mismanagement".

I thought he was the PV founder?
If the board manages to boot him entirely who do they expect to step into his shoes, or will they just disband the organization entirely? Kind of stupid to pull this crap right after the Pfizer exec segment went super-viral.

That would be like Edison's board of directors kicking him out right after the light bulb cornered the market.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If the board manages to boot him entirely who do they expect to step into his shoes, or will they just disband the organization entirely? Kind of stupid to pull this crap right after the Pfizer exec segment went super-viral.

That would be like Edison's board of directors kicking him out right after the light bulb cornered the market.
Shows you who’s really pulling the strings in our society.

But as long as they have idiots to parrot the narrative like some of the morons do on this very site they will continue to be this shameless in their blatant corruption

Amazing. How we litterally gave our society away like this under the premise that one need only register a pulse to have a say in how we are governed

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The organisation has been compromised by the deep state.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I was with you right up until...

Amazing. How we litterally gave our society away like this under the premise that one need only register a pulse to have a say in how we are governed

I think it's being expected to abide by and support the government that gives *everyone* the right to have a say in who represents us in that government. The whole problem is that elected representatives stopped executing the will of their constituents decades ago. That's not the fault of voters... they've obediently selected between red shit or blue shit just like they're supposed to, according to the establishment.

Everything leading up to a vote and everything that happens after... that's the scam. Individuals casting votes, pointless though it may be in such a corrupt system, is the only remnant of "democracy" we have left.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The organisation has been compromised by the deep state.

That should have been predictable.
Any organization that relies on free expression and targets the powerful should know better than having a board of fucking directors. That was a disaster waiting to happen.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Clearly strings have been pulled and shekels offered/threats made in response to this bad publicity Pfizer received.

Deja vu or what? It's all so tiresome.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

None of that is clear. What is clear is this happened very suddenly right after they got their biggest scoup ever against phizer.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The other day, I saw where Pfizer was given some kind of award by the ADL. That right there should tell the folks in the know whats going on.