Nothing says First Amendment Freedom, like forced prayer in School.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
p6wt8kg.jpg
....aaaand how'd that work out for them?
You're missing the point here... Forcing kids to wear dresses and act like fairies is ok in your book?

There is no self awareness here.

Leftwing teachers having little children march down the hallway chanting "black lives matter" is fine

This "priviledge walk"

The CRT shit they constantly gaslight over. This shit is despicable and harmful to not just the kids but society in general.

Admin was just blasting a bill in FL that prevents teachers in fucking elementary school from introducing children to topics like sexuality and gender.

To them it's totally fine and "nessesary" to groom and program children into left wing politics. Teach them they are racists. Groom them into activism and push harmful gender nonsense.

But here they suddenly care about the kids right? My fucking ass they care about rights. They only have an issue with this because it was Christian. This was just as wrong as the rest of the shit.

They are such one sided hypocrites that its ridiculous. They are completely incapable of having conversations.

All this shit was forced by the Jews at the top, blacks are just one of the many pawns they use to crush our race, it's an absolute fact Dovey...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....aaaand how'd that work out for them?
You're missing the point here... Forcing kids to wear dresses and act like fairies is ok in your book?
Thats perfectly normal to aidsman. Look, you're dealing with someone who thinks its normal for a woman to terminate a normal 6 month pregnancy.
Link, or slap yourself repeatedly and stfu.
Ok, dickhead. Should a woman be able to terminate her normal 6 month pregnancy? :Popcorn:
OK dickbreath, link to where I ever made that statement, and while you're at it. GFY.
I'm asking you right fukin now. Should a woman be able to terminate a normal 6 month pregnancy?
06dcfe710d07e8b61c5f40b149ad67eb.jpg

Sorry Debbie Downer, I do not answer to you.
Surrender noted. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
6203715c63700.image.jpg

All of the students in the auditorium were told to close their eyes, raise their hands and "give their lives over to Jesus." They were told all those who didn't follow the scripture would go to hell after they died.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These people have got to be stopped. Inexcusable bullshit.

Yes. All school staff who push any sort of religion, ideology or politcal stances need to be stopped.

As well school boards that cover for rape and push transgender ideology in schools as well as allowing sexually explicit and graphic material in schools. As well any CRT/Equity racist cult nonsense.

Glad you finally agree that schools are not the place for adults to push their beliefs onto children.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is praying they install gloryholes in every school across the country

what a sick fucking fuck