Now here's a city I hope completely collapses

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched that earlier today. Classic get woke, go broke.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I watched that earlier today. Classic get woke, go broke.
THe ""woke"" cocksuckers aren't the ones going broke right now tho. It's the business owners and people who cannot even sell their homes because they are so far under water.

The woke insects live off the system so their checks keep coming.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, what a shithole. 66th in most desirable places to move!......down from 4th! Confused 5

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know anyone who is upside down in their home right now but I imagine some idiots borrowed against their equity (which should be an absolute last resort). My home is paid off and I sleep better at night knowing that I don't owe gigantic debts on it. The property taxes are bad enough.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In fact, I'd like to see all of Oregon nuked right off the map.

People in the States will exit many of its larger metro areas in the future.

Even those Texas cities that you like to glorify so much aren't in such good financial shape either.

They'll eventually experience the same problems of urban stress too.

Only reason they aren't there yet is they're just newer, that's all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just thankfull that I bought guns and ammo BEFORE this crazy liberal
bullshit happened.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In fact, I'd like to see all of Oregon nuked right off the map.

People in the States will exit many of its larger metro areas in the future.

Even those Texas cities that you like to glorify so much aren't in such good financial shape either.

They'll eventually experience the same problems of urban stress too.

Only reason they aren't there yet is they're just newer, that's all.

Well, newer but also actually growing and adding both people and businesses. Most of the democrat cities fall into decay because they 1) Declare building anything new is evil "gentrification" (meaning taxpayers are moving in where Democrat politicians only want an ethnic ghettos). 2) They have horrible business environments; not just high taxes and excessive regulations but also simply failing to deliver basic city services such as police protection as well as law and order. 3) Excessively high costs to everything needed in life mostly due to horrible democrap policies.

Avoid those three issues and cities tend to do well. Allow those three things and cities die.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am buying some an 80% upper as well as parts as my state wants to make them illegal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am buying some an 80% upper as well as parts as my state wants to make them illegal.
Yep, thats the best thing to do. When they ask for the gun, tell em you were rebuilding it and simply hand over the stripped and serialized receiver. The only problem is if you have an AR 10. They arent mil-spec/standardized so you have to make sure you get a receiver that will fit properly to your upper.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, thats the best thing to do. When they ask for the gun, tell em you were rebuilding it and simply hand over the stripped and serialized receiver. The only problem is if you have an AR 10. They arent mil-spec/standardized so you have to make sure you get a receiver that will fit properly to your upper.

Still don't konw how yer gonna feed yerself with a gun if the system collapses, Lokmeer.

I think ya oughta buy a hoe and rake instead to grow some food.

Chances are, you'll have ta barter with yer neigbor to survive rather than kill him.

But the gun might come in handy ta kill some rats orsquirrels for yer dinner.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Still don't konw how yer gonna feed yerself with a gun if the system collapses, Lokmeer.

I think ya oughta buy a hoe and rake instead to grow some food.

Chances are, you'll have ta barter with yer neigbor to survive rather than kill him.

But the gun might come in handy ta kill some rats orsquirrels for yer dinner.
Moron, my family owns a big farm in the middle of nowhere. Question is, how long do I wait for YOU to starve to death so I can come take YOUR stash? Lets be honest josephine, you wont have a stash and you'll likely die shitting your pants when armed men come take what scraps you have.

I aint saving your dumb ass!

Now lets assume some assholes from the big city come to the farm to try some shit. All the men who will be there with me, they're armed. I have the most but what they'll provide is eyes and index fingers. We'll have lots of compost.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think we can all agree that is unlikely. Also, the lived experience is people in rural areas actually fair worse when societies break down (think Argentina during the economic crisis especially or Venezuela) is that governments put what little they have into cities to maintain a semblance of law and order while rural areas get left on their own. That is the exact opposite of what peppers believe but it makes perfectly logical sense.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Strapon, you are one of the most worthless people on the face of the earth. If anyone should collapse and disappear, it should be you, above all others.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Strapon, you are one of the most worthless people on the face of the earth. If anyone should collapse and disappear, it should be you, above all others.
That's not what 26 people, most of whom are minorities, are saying about me and the fact that they got a shot in a very lucrative career because I remembered where I came from and gave them a chance.

You wouldn't happen to be able to say the same, would you? False Freedom fighter?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I would be able to say that I helped thousands of people, you ignorant wanker.
by teaching shit in a failing public school for a paltry wage that you spent a life time complaining about?

Piss off you self absorbed piece of shit. You acted within the parameters of your shitty job description

whereas I was bound by NOTHING to help the people I helped career wise

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would be able to say that I helped thousands of people, you ignorant wanker.
by teaching shit in a failing public school for a paltry wage that you spent a life time complaining about?

Piss off you self absorbed piece of shit. You acted within the parameters of your shitty job description

whereas I was bound by NOTHING to help the people I helped career wise

:Whiner2: :Whiner2: :Whiner2:

I did far more for more people than you ever have or ever will. You have no clue what I actually did in my classrooms on a daily basis, or just how far above and beyond I went every single day. No matter what hatred you bear in your heart, I was helping people -- which I'm sure you detest. You are nothing but a dried up, angry, hate-filled, small-dicked loser living alone in your pathetic McMansion in Floriduh. Wow. What a great life.