Now I'm Starting To Get Pissed

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean I've spoke publicly about it at domestic violence shelters and such.

No one ever knows what to say....perfectly fine. What can you say?

I have no choice but to be tough. You'd be amazed what you can get through when it's forced upon you. You know?

I've attempted suicide twice and I suck at that obvious.....so I'm still sucking air and I may as well enjoy doing it lol.
Absolutely. There's nothing that you can do change what happened but you can sure as hell focus on your life now and what's ahead. I know that's easy for me to say because I'm not a woman and wasn't violated like that, but I was touched inappropriately as a kid and you just can't ever forget something that awful, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let that experience dictate my happiness and how I live the rest of life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If memory serves I've touched on this before. It has to do with the lack of English speaking cab drivers in my city. I like to think that I'm a fairly easy going guy but my patience is running out with these foreign cab drivers, mainly from the middle east. I'm sick and tired of having to repeat myself so much because half of them don't speak a fucking word of English. I had to say Walmart west like four times to the driver today ffs.

Also, I pride myself on not judging all Muslims based on what terrorists have done because I truly believe there are decent and honest people of that faith, but I'm getting a little nervous seeing cab drivers with Arabic texts and other stuff on their phones. I take cabs a lot and these drivers get tons of calls on their phones only for them to answer and say something quiet and quick to the caller in a language I can't speak.

I'm beginning to fear for safety. I really am. This is no way to live.

Does Uber or Lyft yield the same results?

Can you take public transportation instead?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
izD5aYI.jpg
@Bastard Factory have a stern talk with this one. This below the belt. So wrong on so many levels. Give her a good thrashing about and in front of @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
sucking ass can be good but not in this weather. i would only suck ass in a central air posh suite in Vegas. have man servants all around me. than there would be a lot to suck on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely. There's nothing that you can do change what happened but you can sure as hell focus on your life now and what's ahead. I know that's easy for me to say because I'm not a woman and wasn't violated like that, but I was touched inappropriately as a kid and you just can't ever forget something that awful, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let that experience dictate my happiness and how I live the rest of life.

Mostly living with PTSD that was inflicted during a critical time in my brain development has been my biggest challenge.

I spent years borderline agoraphobic. I would have such bad panick attacks I'd throw up. Shake. Felt like I was dying.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
If memory serves I've touched on this before. It has to do with the lack of English speaking cab drivers in my city. I like to think that I'm a fairly easy going guy but my patience is running out with these foreign cab drivers, mainly from the middle east. I'm sick and tired of having to repeat myself so much because half of them don't speak a fucking word of English. I had to say Walmart west like four times to the driver today ffs.

Also, I pride myself on not judging all Muslims based on what terrorists have done because I truly believe there are decent and honest people of that faith, but I'm getting a little nervous seeing cab drivers with Arabic texts and other stuff on their phones. I take cabs a lot and these drivers get tons of calls on their phones only for them to answer and say something quiet and quick to the caller in a language I can't speak.

I'm beginning to fear for safety. I really am. This is no way to live.
Just out of curiosity, how loosey goosey are gun carry/stand your ground laws in your province?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What traumatized me the most wasnt the act of rape....it was the complete disregard of my humanity.

I didn't fight them....because I was in shock. And I somehow knew that of I fought I would absolutely end up dead or half dead. These men were just evil....souless eyes. It would have been nothing for them to just kill me and toss my corpse in the river.
Some woman once told me she was raped as a teenager. She was a mess. She relived that trauma every day of her life thereafter @Dove. I gave her a gift. A CD with a song on it.

So sad to listen to that song even I have difficulty holding back the tears. But O think it captures her pain and sorrow.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just out of curiosity, how loosey goosey are gun carry/stand your ground laws in your province?
They've banned all guns in Canada , even if you use it as self defense . It's automatic jail time even hunting rifles have now been outlawed..

But the funniest point about this is Turdeau spent millions on a weapons buy back program and hasn't had 1 gun turned in :LOL3:

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
They've banned all guns in Canada , even if you use it as self defense . It's automatic jail time even hunting rifles have now been outlawed..

But the funniest point about this is Turdeau spent millions on a weapons buy back program and hasn't had 1 gun turned in :LOL3:
Well that kind of shoots a hole in my self defense stratergy for poor beleaguered Alt.E.Cuss

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Some woman once told me she was raped as a teenager. She was a mess. She relived that trauma every day of her life thereafter. I gave her a gift. A CD with a song on it.

I bet you creeped her right the fuck out!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has no empathy. He makes lame "jokes" about the vaccine after a member shared how sick their family member is.

He's an asshole.

I'd like to to do this to @The Prowler sometime ... :AttaBoi:

Stroke his Bald Head.

I've often felt that he needs a lotta cheering up.

He seems so unhappy & miserable all the time

Maybe he's just misunderstood, eh?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No. She gave me a hug for my empathy towards her suffering @The Prowler

This is one of your "less believable" bullshit stories, Senile @Joe.

I gave her a gift. A CD with a song on it.

So sad to listen to that song even I have difficulty holding back the tears. But O think it captures her pain and sorrow.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Anyone who believes you is a gullible fuckwit.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

...would you like your Bald Head stroked @The Prowler ?

I can do it like this if you want. :AttaBoi:

For I know it is the source of your constant frustration and anger.

Apparently that's why Superman & Lex Luther became enemies, eh?

He never forgave Superman for a botched experiment where Lex lost all of his hair.

main-qimg-85815c884fe062d3248b4d2f25c5f7c3-lq

Perhaps you've suffered similar trauma which caused you ta lose yours, Prowler.

...and since that time, you've become the Lex Luther of these forums, Prowler.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I call Senile @Joe on his bullshit story and he starts talking about a comic book.

The line between fiction and reality is blurring for Poor Senile @Joe.

Mental. Case.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh ffs who gave duhhv the opportunity to werd up the goddam place

CLEAN UP IN AISLE 4 !!

You do realize it’s not mandatory to eXplain every detail about your life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some woman once told me she was raped as a teenager. She was a mess. She relived that trauma every day of her life thereafter @Dove. I gave her a gift. A CD with a song on it.

Well I was going to address this but X showed up and now i am unable to continue any conversation he doesn't want to read.

There is a BF rule that states any and every post directed at me must be approved of by X first to make sure its something he doesn't mind reading about or find to be uncomfortable. Certainly, I cannot share any details of my own life or experiences that X feels is too much.

No he was not elected nor have I consented to his meddling, and he us certainly not on a payroll.....he just decided a few years ago to be MY personal moderator.

If you have anything to post to me, make sure to clear it with X first so he let me know if it's okay for me to respond and together decide how I should respond.

Be courteous now. I know it looks like this is a message board with free speech, and it is, granted X approves of the exchange and doesn't find it weird or boring.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well I was going to address this but X showed up and now i am unable to continue any conversation he doesn't want to read.

There is a BF rule that states any and every post directed at me must be approved of by X first to make sure its something he doesn't mind reading about or find to be uncomfortable. Certainly, I cannot share any details of my own life or experiences that X feels is too much.

No he was not elected nor have I consented to his meddling, and he us certainly not on a payroll.....he just decided a few years ago to be MY personal moderator.

If you have anything to post to me, make sure to clear it with X first so he let me know if it's okay for me to respond and together decide how I should respond.

Be courteous now. I know it looks like this is a message board with free speech, and it is, granted X approves of the exchange and doesn't find it weird or boring.
Honestly Dove…how could any semblance of a brain fit into this raging Neanderthal-like skull??? There no proper top to it! Lololol

BO64dR0.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly Dove…how could any semblance of a brain fit into this raging Neanderthal-like skull??? There no proper top to it! Lololol

BO64dR0.gif

Why does he have to attach himself to me though?

Fucking hell.....ALL he does is complain. It's like some bitchy lame girlfriend I don't want to be with who won't go away. Naggin and bitchin.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Thank you