X

xXx
Site Supporter
EqcEYru.jpg
When I seen that hangy turkey thing you got goin on LOLOOLOLLLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh my, a collection of a strangers picture from the internet, how not utterly fucking creepy LMFAO I think it’s so fascinating that I compel you to do that hahahahahaaaa
What an odd little turkey woman lol
Are you in love with me CW ?

Nope ! No matter how good you dance I will not slept with you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I expected as much, that CW is a professionally photo chopped pic I can understand how you wouldn’t recognize that what with you being a chop butcher LOL maybe one day you could be as good keep those chins up LMAO !

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I call Senile @Joe on his bullshit story and he starts talking about a comic book.

The line between fiction and reality is blurring for Poor Senile @Joe.

Mental. Case.

...and yet, you often remind me a Real Life Version of Lex Luthor @The Prowler

main-qimg-ee8246d2e86b28387cdaa20419856b54

If it's OK with you, can I call you 'Lex' From now on, Prowler?

Lex Prowler....yeah I like that.

Suits your Love of everything Evil & your demented laugh.

Hahahahahahaha!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m begging you, stop boring me to the death omg like

Put me on ignore. Simple.

Are you so powerless and incapable of just....not reading shit you don't want to read?

Have you tried that? Do you know how to use the ignore feature.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Put me on ignore. Simple.

Are you so powerless and incapable of just....not reading shit you don't want to read?

Have you tried that? Do you know how to use the ignore feature.
LMAO
Do you feel like a deep yearning to textualize every thought that enters your head ?
Obviously unwashed one I know about that feature don’t be a silly goose …. GOOSE ??? Where ?
But no fun on that and I ain’t no ignore wimp either

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
If memory serves I've touched on this before. It has to do with the lack of English speaking cab drivers in my city. I like to think that I'm a fairly easy going guy but my patience is running out with these foreign cab drivers, mainly from the middle east. I'm sick and tired of having to repeat myself so much because half of them don't speak a fucking word of English. I had to say Walmart west like four times to the driver today ffs.

Also, I pride myself on not judging all Muslims based on what terrorists have done because I truly believe there are decent and honest people of that faith, but I'm getting a little nervous seeing cab drivers with Arabic texts and other stuff on their phones. I take cabs a lot and these drivers get tons of calls on their phones only for them to answer and say something quiet and quick to the caller in a language I can't speak.

I'm beginning to fear for safety. I really am. This is no way to live.

There is a reason that english isn't the official language of the united states.

It is because we should rather strive to understand others than make them understand us.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why does he have to attach himself to me though?

Fucking hell.....ALL he does is complain. It's like some bitchy lame girlfriend I don't want to be with who won't go away. Naggin and bitchin.
Sometimes when blokes act mean or are overly clingy, usually means that they dig you! lol

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Sometimes when blokes act mean or are overly clingy, usually means that they dig you! lol
my pussy would hiss and bite the fuck out of X if he ever showed that much interest in me like does with Dove. my fat white ass knows ju jutisu as well.. that bitch would be murdered by all my orifices in fact

strangling his life inside and out.. til all the life came out of his eyeballs

no woman would ever be attracted to his creepy ass stalkerish monsterous heart or cockadoodle doo.

i need my barf bag now.. just eww to X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
my pussy would hiss and bite the fuck out of X if he ever showed that much interest in me like does with Dove. my fat white ass knows ju jutisu as well.. that bitch would be murdered by all my orifices in fact

strangling his life inside and out.. til all the life came out of his eyeballs

no woman would ever be attracted to his creepy ass stalkerish monsterous heart or cockadoodle doo.

i need my barf bag now.. just eww to X
Yeah he definitely comes across as disheveled and unkempt. His earlier nick “Stinky” really said it all as far as his personal hygiene went.

You did BJJ? I honestly didn’t like the close-scrabble during sparring. I did do my first lesson in the heat of summer, and the instructor had just dropped a deuce prior. Fuuuuck…I nearly spewed in my own mouth when I caught a waft of his ponderous odour… (shiver)

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Yeah he definitely comes across as disheveled and unkempt. His earlier nick “Stinky” really said it all as far as his personal hygiene went.

You did BJJ? I honestly didn’t like the close-scrabble during sparring. I did do my first lesson in the heat of summer, and the instructor had just dropped a deuce prior. Fuuuuck…I nearly spewed in my own mouth when I caught a waft of his ponderous odour… (shiver)
Lol sadly I only did so very briefly as a teen. My late Da knew a teacher/instructor and at the time showed intense interest in it.. but after a few classes I don't know just lost interest in it. Being with my friends and all the crazy shit we did was more important. Me Da was so pissed at me.. but I remembered a lot of what I was taught just never went back.

Ugh those damn crazy years.. lost out on a lot and I could turned out to be deadly Polar Bear

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO
Do you feel like a deep yearning to textualize every thought that enters your head ?
Obviously unwashed one I know about that feature don’t be a silly goose …. GOOSE ??? Where ?
But no fun on that and I ain’t no ignore wimp either

So how many thoughts do you have on a daily basis where you actually think anyone would be "textualizing" every thought?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol sadly I only did so very briefly as a teen. My late Da knew a teacher/instructor and at the time showed intense interest in it.. but after a few classes I don't know just lost interest in it. Being with my friends and all the crazy shit we did was more important. Me Da was so pissed at me.. but I remembered a lot of what I was taught just never went back.

Ugh those damn crazy years.. lost out on a lot and I could turned out to be deadly Polar Bear
BJJ is overrated in my honest opinion. Sure, if you’re competing it will give you a ground-game as such, but for regular self-defence…the idea is to stay off the ground by any means.

In the UFC you see BJJ fighters grappling on the ground for ages, but in reality that would never stick with rules out the window.

If you were to find yourself grounded because the wanker wants to get frisky…you just eye-gouge, throat-punch, crush his testicles or mash the front-bum, or as a last resort…bite the cunt. (but as far as drawing blood in any form of defence…one needs to be aware of potential AIDSEEEE).

Fighting is about speed and economy of motion. One needs to be like water my friend…