Now they've gone too far!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
fucker ! the visual of a tiny tard fucking your beady head and gripping your ears for dear life

SPLURT !!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Dont tell me you find that "muy exotica" lol. Are you beating off right now? Ewwww.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dont tell me you find that "muy exotica" lol. Are you beating off right now? Ewwww.
bro, your penchant for dick chops renders that comment obsolete ... you may wanna rethink your angle ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BTW ... I was LAUGHING ... expressed by the MULTIPLE LAUGH EMOTES

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
bro, your penchant for dick chops renders that comment obsolete ... you may wanna rethink your angle ...

Well, since you talk so much about dick, I thought I'd give you some spank material, faggit lol.

Is that why you really turned down Succubus? Cause you got the gays? Its ok if you want to admit it. Everyone coming out the closet these days lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Did you spin that drooling hyena into another fit of hysterics?

I did teehee.

He might need to go take a ride to cool off lol.

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well, since you talk so much about dick, I thought I'd give you some spank material, faggit lol.

Is that why you really turned down Succubus? Cause you got the gays? Its ok if you want to admit it. Everyone coming out the closet these days lol.
Turned down sukibis ?? dingy, was I to board a plane for a 5 when I have 10's falling outta my pocket ?? you've seen my pic, I'm nary a beady jew head fucker like your buddy biggy pred :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Turned down sukibis ?? dingy, was I to board a plane for a 5 when I have 10's falling outta my pocket ?? you've seen my pic, I'm nary a beady jew head fucker like your buddy biggy pred :LOL3: :LOL3:

Oh we've seen your pic Hobo360 lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You should see me now, $20 haircut new Vans and shorts are on the way

Lol, hell yeah. I was looking too much like you, and took my clippers to my head a week ago too lol. Shiny!!!!

Vans is what the Trans kiddy killer wore wasnt it :Popcorn:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol, hell yeah. I was looking too much like you, and took my clippers to my head a week ago too lol. Shiny!!!!

Vans is what the Trans kiddy killer wore wasnt it :Popcorn:
dunno, I have feet, they need shoes ... I like Vans

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I heard he was trying to catfish her with 20 year old pics and chickened out of a meet up when she finally cornered him

lolz... what a pussy

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
is that what biggy whispers in yer red ears as you bite the pillow ??? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Make up your mind, does he have a big dick or a tiny dick. I cant with you people lololol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
dunno, I have feet, they need shoes ... I like Vans

Vans and Trans rhyme, maybe its a thing in the community lol. Like I said, you can come out that closet if you want, its 2023.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Vans and Trans rhyme, maybe its a thing in the community lol. Like I said, you can come out that closet if you want, its 2023.
Blazor ryhmes with ghayzor soooooo, you know ... no wonder all the dick

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Personally I think that once X realized Succub was over the age of 12 he got turned off and ghosted her

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I heard he was trying to catfish her with 20 year old pics and chickened out of a meet up when she finally cornered him

lolz... what a pussy

I was for sure ol' Stank was gonna hop on his moped and go see her. But he cum before he ever left Canada and headed back home.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I see Sea in this thread lurking lol. Prolly trying to find the tail pic to post lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dude, no offence but you look like a Fraggle Rock puppet nailed to the side of a barn for 20 years....