Now why would anyone need to know about some worthless dead Injuns?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Listen up Bro, I am probably whiter than you. If that actually means anything at the end of the day.
Nah, you're probably not Whiter than me. I have posted my DNA results here, and I'm pretty fucking White.

But I don't worry about that, since I'm more concerned with you hating your own people, and loving people that hate you instead...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen up Bro, I am probably whiter than you. If that actually means anything at the end of the day.
Nah, you're probably not Whiter than me. I have posted my DNA results here, and I'm pretty fucking White.

But I don't worry about that, since I'm more concerned with you hating your own people, and loving people that hate you instead...
What is that supposed to mean Ragnar With The Fanciest Haircut?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a wizard?
Absolutely 100%. I will also abduct you in the middle of the night, into my spacecraft, and anally probe you.

Oh, lord. Another man in love with Admin. What is up with that?
The gay guys on here just seem to dig the cut of my jib, NTTAWWT.

Holy fuck I got week and went iPhone and got the Airpods(almost free yo!)......pretty pretty pretty good.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a wizard?
Absolutely 100%. I will also abduct you in the middle of the night, into my spacecraft, and anally probe you.

Oh, lord. Another man in love with Admin. What is up with that?
The gay guys on here just seem to dig the cut of my jib, NTTAWWT.

Holy fuck I got week and went iPhone and got the Airpods(almost free yo!)......pretty pretty pretty good.
Anyway back to me, a couple glasses of vino and the Stones turned up 11 on the Airpods....OMG, makes me want to race down HWY 101 with my headlights off at insane rates of speed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh wait, that's right You're Canadian, sorry, I didn't know.

Your doing so good ddt, yaaaay!
If you were truly sorry, like Canadians are, you would know the difference between "Your" and "You Are"...

You simply don't possess the Canadian standards for "sorry."

I'm sorry, but you cannot revert back to Sorry!
And.....?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Don't try to play games...

Aidsman is a run of the mill 'Murican, woke, anti-white, white, who loves exotic cawk and all things LGBT.

I don't think he's Juden, but you never know with these lefties. Lotusbotty for example is Jew-"ish", thanks to a grandparent, I think she said, so therefore harbours the typical pro Jewish sentiment which is to be expected from her type.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't fret, Admin.

Mel posted the results of his DNA test; turns out he's a Canuck Muggle.

In an encouraging development, he's so ashamed of his genetic heritage that he chose to not pass on his genes to the next generation.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
...by simply repeating words that came right from mouths of natives I know well.

Yes, and I'm sure all three of them are in complete agreement with you.

Your propensity to espouse groupthink at the expense of individual views would be alarming had it not already become a defining feature of the curent state of public discourse.

Go on, tell us about "us" again, Dovey.