Now why would anyone need to know about some worthless dead Injuns?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They took up arms against the lawful government of the United States and rightly got hanged as the the criminals they were. Fuck'em.

Aidsman is just crying because he can't suck their dicks even though they would have killed his obese bald self.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First off my daughter is native. All her native relatives are offended by CRT

Second off.... CRT doesnt teach this stuff. Regular curriculums do.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some of my best family members are Native."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some of my best family members are Native."

What did I say there is nothing wrong with?

Did you just plaster a scripted "black friend" trope onto my relationship with my DAUGHTER?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, Dovey.

That was two tropes in one (for watchers of Seinfeld, anyway).

I guess I'm just a little tired of all these internet "experts" who claim expertise by virtue of proximity to a single (or to a mere handful) of instantiations. On more than one occasion, other members here have pulled that shit, too... "You can trust my medical opinion--my son-in-law is a doctor in the OR."

The only thing having a daughter who is Native (or gay, for that matter) makes you an expert in is being the parent of a daughter who is Native or gay (or both, as the case may be).

There are so many folks both online and in real life--and I'm talking about Caucasian, heterosexual, cisgendered folks, here--who have a gazillion opinions, both good and bad, about ethnic and sexual minorities without having had the benefit of having lived a single second of their lives in the skin of an individual belonging to one of these minorities, that it's a wonder to me how they can consider their own opinions little more than second-hand gobbledygook.

Unlike you, you won't see me droning on and on about the social experiences of POC or about the L's, G's, B's, or Q's in the LGBTQ crowd. That whereof I do not know (firsthand), I do not speak. Or, at least, I have the sense and good grace to qualify my views as being based on knowledge at one remove. And knowledge at one remove doesn't entitle me to lay down the law. It doesn't entitle anyone to do so.

Oh, and stop being so goddamned sensitive all the time. I thought the Irish had thicker skin. Mind you, I'm not Irish myself, so I'm not speaking as an expert here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah, Dovey.

I guess I'm just a little tired of all these internet "experts" who claim expertise by virtue of proximity to a single (or to a mere handful) of instantiations. On more than one occasion, other members here have pulled that shit, too... "You can trust my medical opinion--my son-in-law is a doctor in the OR."

The only thing having a daughter who is Native (or gay, for that matter) makes you an expert in is being the parent of a daughter who is Native or gay (or both, as the case may be).

There are so many folks both online and in real life--and I'm talking about Caucasian, heterosexual, NORMAL folks, here--who have a gazillion opinions, both good and bad, about ethnic and sexual minorities without having had the benefit of having lived a single second of their lives in the skin of an individual belonging to one of these minorities, that it's a wonder to me how they can consider their own opinions little more than second-hand gobbledygook.

Unlike you, you won't see me droning on and on about the social experiences of POC or about the L's, G's, B's, or Q's in the LGBTQ crowd. That whereof I do not know (firsthand), I do not speak. Or, at least, I have the sense and good grace to qualify my views as being based on knowledge at one remove. And knowledge at one remove doesn't entitle me to lay down the law. It doesn't entitle anyone to do so.

Oh, and stop being so goddamned sensitive all the time. I thought the Irish had thicker skin. Mind you, I'm not Irish myself, so I'm not speaking as an expert here.
Sorry, had to fix that! Carry on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, Dovey.

There are so many folks both online and in real life--and I'm talking about Caucasian, heterosexual, cisgendered folks, here--who have a gazillion opinions, both good and bad, about ethnic and sexual minorities without having had the benefit of having lived a single second of their lives in the skin of an individual belonging to one of these minorities, that it's a wonder to me how they can consider their own opinions little more than second-hand gobbledygook.

Spot on.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Basically some Dakota injuns mass murdered some white citizens and hanged for their crimes and their descendants are whining about it.
Yup. And being familiar with the ways of the Canadian Injun, those US Injuns will probably be begging for 'reparations' any time now... It's just what they do.
As would you, had many of your ancestors been slaughtered like feral pigs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Basically some Dakota injuns mass murdered some white citizens and hanged for their crimes and their descendants are whining about it.
Yup. And being familiar with the ways of the Canadian Injun, those US Injuns will probably be begging for 'reparations' any time now... It's just what they do.

Several "people" posting in this thread are dumber than dead Indians.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah, Dovey.

Oh okay so if I make a comment about natives, i need to be leftwing and woke.

I cant say that my daughters family is opposed to CRT because its toxic poison and doesnt actually teach any history or I'm using my relationship with my daughter to claim some sort of expert status by simply repeating words that came right from mouths of natives I know well.

Blurt I want you to look at my post you responded to WITHOUT all those add ons you likely projected into them

And not a single one of you gets to speak FOR any one. Using people to push a partisan ideology in schools is disgusting. If I'm wrong repeating peoples actual words? Admin needs to sit the fuck way down for the white savoir routine and exploiting the deaths of native Anericans to push a CRT apologetic.

Just because people on the left think they are the savoir, guardians, voices and experts for all minorities(and fighting fake causes a good portion do not agree with) doesnt mean we all think like that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just because people on the left think they are the savoir, guardians, voices and experts for all minorities(and fighting fake causes a good portion do not agree with) doesnt mean we all think like that.

Who is "we" I wonder. What minority group do you represent?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It wasn't like that though. Trust me, Whitey could've easily wiped out the Injuns completely and with extreme prejudice if they'd have wanted to.

The fact that they still even exist proves that simply wasn't the case.

Oh, since they weren't completely wiped out, everything is copacetic?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It wasn't like that though. Trust me, as Whitey could've easily wiped out the Injuns completely and with extreme prejudice if they'd have wanted to.

The fact that they still even exist proves that simply wasn't the case.
Wait are you retarded, I don’t like making fun of retards.