NY Man who assaulted Asian Women Murdered his own Mother

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Guy should be thrown in a Maximum Security Prison for Life, throw away the key

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cunt should be lynched like in the old days.

Yeah I agree.

Issue isn't even that the Woman was Asian or that it was even a woman.

Could have been a child or White Male.

Goddam guy is a menace to society.

He's violent and a homicidal maniac.

Above all, he is a Repeat Offender. Lock him up - permanently.

USA is so preoccupied with locking up some horny USC gynaecologist who didn't cause anyone permanent physical damage, and yet they'll allow a murderer to walk the streets like that. Left alone, he'll undoubtedly re-orffend. He is clearly not rehabilitatable.

I'd put him into SuperMax type prison where El Chapo is incarcerated.

They could become good buddies or boyfriends to each other.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the law has failed so let vigilantism rule - low cost permanent solutions

and they should start with everyone on his parole board

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I agree.

USA is so preoccupied with locking up some horny USC gynaecologist who didn't cause anyone permanent physical damage, and yet they'll allow a murderer to walk the streets like that. Left alone, he'll undoubtedly re-orffend. He is clearly not rehabilitatable.

Sorry. The murderer AND the sexual assaulter should be imprisoned. Psychological damage can take longer to heal than physical damage. Are you posting from the 1950s?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I agree.

Sorry. The murderer AND the sexual assaulter should be imprisoned. Psychological damage can take longer to heal than physical damage. Are you posting from the 1950s?

Actually, in the 1950s, they would have blamed the woman, let the perpetrator get off scot-free.

Given these past injustices, I support convictions against men where warranted & financial compensation to its victims, but not $1.1 million each.

There were women incarcerated at Auschwitz who watched their own relatives get tortured or die, their own female collegagues repeatedly get raped which they were victims of. Many of them got nothing in compensation. Their only reward was survival & that they made it out of that place alive. Guess what? Many of them are still alive & have led meaningful, productive lives.

These women who bitch and complain at USC simply have not experienced what many women have endured thrughout history, even in the present, and the latter got nothing for their suffering but still manage to carry on.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I agree.

Actually, in the 1950s, they would have blamed the woman, let the perpetrator get off scot-free.

Given these past injustices, I support convictions against men where warranted & financial compensation to its victims, but not $1.1 million each.

There were women incarcerated at Auschwitz who watched their own relatives get tortured or die, their own female collegagues repeatedly get raped which they were victims of. Many of them got nothing in compensation. Their only reward was survival & that they made it out of that place alive. Guess what? Many of them are still alive & have led meaningful, productive lives.

These women who bitch and complain at USC simply have not experienced what many women have endured thrughout history, even in the present, and the latter got nothing for their suffering but still manage to carry on.

I don't think it's a contest. I don't think this lawsuit made it impossible for women at Auschwitz to collect damages, and I doubt a single woman involved in the USC lawsuit thinks she had it as bad as someone at Auschwitz. I don't get the connection.

Any man who pulls that shit should be punished to the full extent of the law, and a rich institution that enables such a man should pay. I'm sorry every woman who has ever been tortured wasn't recompensed, but that shouldn't decide what USC does in 2021.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can’t call that a man, any ape male ain’t a man, has he ever assaulted man ? Like most wogs and their violence, the cowards only pick on someone who can’t fight back..l