Strange News of the day, Woman assaulted in Mall Restroom, by a cisgender male!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No woman was ever raped before the normalization of transwomen in civil society.
Its seriously retarded how you libs try to use the magic of logical fallacy and moral equivalence to tolerate more and more degeneracy. You cunts sicken me.

What sickens me is using the tragedy of those hurt by criminals as a cudgel to attack your "enemies".
If we killed these fucking degenerates, there wouldnt BE a cudgel. You love degenerate faggits tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No woman was ever raped before the normalization of transwomen in civil society.
Its seriously retarded how you libs try to use the magic of logical fallacy and moral equivalence to tolerate more and more degeneracy. You cunts sicken me.

What sickens me is using the tragedy of those hurt by criminals as a cudgel to attack your "enemies".
If we killed these fucking degenerates, there wouldnt BE a cudgel. You love degenerate faggits tho.

I don't love many people actually. I happen to hate fewer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's amazing how they are supporting the destruction of womens sex based rights. Ignoring all the cases of sexual violence against women and girls and are shitty and resentful towards those of us who are pointing this out and defending women and girls.

Fucking REALLY?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Imagine if you're a little girl taking a pee in the stall, and all of a sudden you see some bearded dude wearing a cheap wig that's on crooked taking a peek at you from under the stall door...

Almost like a bad horror movie.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine if you're a little girl taking a pee in the stall, and all of a sudden you see some bearded dude wearing a cheap wig that's on crooked taking a peek at you from under the stall door...

You Know, that is why I never go to the restroom when away from home, i mean NEVER. TRANNSSEXUALS LIVE AMONG US,BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

OK, Stubby, now what is the first thing you think of right now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You Know, that is why I never go to the restroom when away from home, i mean NEVER. TRANNSSEXUALS LIVE AMONG US,BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

OK, Stubby, now what is the first thing you think of right now?

Why would you be afraid of a male predator?

You can fight another man. Women and girls cant. You've NEVER had to consider your safety like women have to, ever. You dont ever deal with the same shit we do.

Do you?

When was the last time you were made uncomfortable and felt unsafe because of a man?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Imagine being a little girl, opening a stall door that the tranny forgot to lock, and seeing this sitting on the toilet squeezing out a massive smelly shit... It's the stuff nightmares are made of!

85292548.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine being a little girl, opening a stall door that the tranny forgot to lock, and seeing this sitting on the toilet squeezing out a massive smelly shit... It's the stuff nightmares are made of!

85292548.jpg
Imagine watching someone pummel that piece of shit until his head cracked open and spilled his brains all over the floor! GLORIOUS!!!!