Strange News of the day, Woman assaulted in Mall Restroom, by a cisgender male!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How about we ban men from female facilities?

It worked pretty well for decades.

Never say "It worked pretty well for decades." to a "progressive".

They seriously struggle with the concept of keeping things the same. Their minds have been programmed to accept that any change is better than no change.

And they cannot think about how changes might have multiple effects.

Let men use women's washroom?

They think "It is more inclusive. It must be a good thing."

But when someone points out "Hey, that might be dangerous for women." they are unable to have a mature discussion about it. They go right to suggesting something fuckin' stupid like "We should ban cis males from malls. That'll fix it."

They are mental midgets.

I mean, look at this:

What in gods name are you braying about?

The conversation is simple to follow, but he cannot bring himself to understand.

A classic example of cognitive dissonance.

We see men attacking women and girls in female facilities in like 5 countries that have allowed men in womens facilities.

These people are either so stupid they dont understand the legislation they support or they DO have severe cognitive dissonance.

I've told them over and over......ANY MAN can go into female facilities and women and girls are being assaulted as a result. I have shown MULTIPLE reports.

These people see NONE of it. They refuse to even acknowledge the problem.

It's all motivated by THIER hatred. They just hate any political opposition so bad they are willing to trash womens rights and take us all backwards with legislation that oppresses women and girls....and just ignore it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How does Admin fail to understand this thread just shows MY argument?

I mean yeah what the FUCK do you think happens when men are legally allowed to go into womens spaces?

Gotdammit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I had to look up 'cisgender'

Apparently it just means normal.

Why have another word for it?
To piss off the Trumptards, duh!
TaOisLQ.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really cannot believe that these people actually think in reality "cis" and "trans" is something everyone cares about. No one cares about this shit.

Do they think male predators are gonna be like "well....I'm a cis man, so I cant go in there"? Do they think predators with cross dressing/autogynophilia dont go in? Regardless of all the rape and assault?

Obviously not, which is why your tirade against trans women going in restrooms is pointless. No male predator, cis, trans, whatever, is going to give a shit about the rules. So what are you trying to accomplish with all your whinging about trans women having access to women's restrooms?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Imagine if you're a little girl using the restroom, and some huge dude with a cheap wig and a mean five o'clock shadow walks in, whips out his hairy cock, and proceeds to take a piss in the sink...

That shit could leave nasty memories on young, impressionable minds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really cannot believe that these people actually think in reality "cis" and "trans" is something everyone cares about. No one cares about this shit.

Do they think male predators are gonna be like "well....I'm a cis man, so I cant go in there"? Do they think predators with cross dressing/autogynophilia dont go in? Regardless of all the rape and assault?

Obviously not, which is why your tirade against trans women going in restrooms is pointless. No male predator, cis, trans, whatever, is going to give a shit about the rules. So what are you trying to accomplish with all your whinging about trans women having access to women's restrooms?

Lotus I have said.....over and over....that the issue is ANY MAN can go into female facilities.

WHERE do you people keep getting "transwomen"?

Are you guys intentionally ignoring reality? I'm coming with all these cases and completely clear arguments about what is happening. You guys cant understand any of it?

So we should just ignore the assaults and violence against women for TRANSWOMEN? We have to give up our sex based rights and safe spaces and not even discuss it because you think it's about transwomen? So our daughters are a sacrifice at the alter of a bio males identify and feels?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right so the logic here is....predators will go in anyway.

So let's make it legal for any man to go into female facilities and even womens prisons.

Because predators go in anyway.

Even though cases of sexual violence against women and girls has gone up with these laws.

Women fought for our spaces. But meh....fuck it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

So let's make it legal for any man to go into female facilities and even womens prisons.

Even though cases of sexual violence against women and girls has gone up with these laws.

You cannot convince these people because they are either stupid or they just do not care. Or, more likely, both.

You summarized the problem in one sentence:
Yeah men can come into womens facilities now and no one can question them.

That is the bottom line. They have made it so men are the victims if a woman does not want a man in the women's washroom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You cannot convince these people because they are either stupid or they just do not care. Or, more likely, both.

You summarized the problem in one sentence:

That is the bottom line. They have made it so men are the victims if a woman does not want a man in the women's washroom.

I have a really hard time accepting that.

I seriously want to shake them. I dont want to believe they are this dismissive and partisan where they just dont care.

But that's what it definately looks like.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He also tried to arrange a topless pool party with 12 year old girls. City put a stop to that. Guy is a complete freakshow.

Dovey has mentioned that guy...Jonathan Yaniv.

He is the kind of sick fuck these leftist assholes are defending.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He also tried to arrange a topless pool party with 12 year old girls. City put a stop to that. Guy is a complete freakshow.

Yeah. It's just reality that a chunk of these people are not actually gender dysphoric. They are just living a fetish.

People who are just gender dysphoric? They are a very small percent of the population and they go into the facilities they look like they belong in. They dont bother anyone. They dont lack empathy for women like these others do. They care about our comfort and dont want to upset or scare any women.

Wi Spa has trans customers who make arrangements to come in the female area in peace and they hide their male bits and they GET IT.

There are ways we can coexist peacefully but it's like the activists dont want peace. They want harm and hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That fucking wackjob predator who sued a small business because the women didnt want to wax his balls?

Actually suing women for not wanting to handle his nasty man balls.

He tried to sue a gynecologist.

A transwoman YouTuber who is legitimately gender dysphoric, Blaire White, did videos on that freak show.

DDT

Factory Bastard
That fucking wackjob predator who sued a small business because the women didnt want to wax his balls?

Actually suing women for not wanting to handle his nasty man balls.
He is Jewish, but he hates East Indians. He knew East Indian beauty salons that cater to female clients wouldn't wax his nasty hairy balls, but attempted to get them to so he could sue them when they wouldn't. It was never about getting his balls waxed, but him trying to get a payout from people he hates.

Luckily he didn't get a dime when all was said and done.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A transwoman YouTuber who is legitimately gender dysphoric, Blaire White, did videos on that freak show.

Meghan Murphy in Canada has a history with Yaniv.

I went to a seminar given by Meghan Murphy back in 2018.

This is the advertisement for it:

This is her on Joe Rogan's show:

I actually ended-up shutting down a bar after the seminar with Meghan Murphy and a bunch of other people. She is a cool chick. Not your typical feminist, IMO. She is very open to discussions and listening to other viewpoints.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How about we ban men from female facilities?

It worked pretty well for decades.

Never say "It worked pretty well for decades." to a "progressive".

They seriously struggle with the concept of keeping things the same. Their minds have been programmed to accept that any change is better than no change.

And they cannot think about how changes might have multiple effects.

Let men use women's washroom?

They think "It is more inclusive. It must be a good thing."

But when someone points out "Hey, that might be dangerous for women." they are unable to have a mature discussion about it. They go right to suggesting something fuckin' stupid like "We should ban cis males from malls. That'll fix it."

They are mental midgets.

I mean, look at this:

What in gods name are you braying about?

The conversation is simple to follow, but he cannot bring himself to understand.

A classic example of cognitive dissonance.
Admin only understands gay cause that's all he's ever been

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a problem and it was identified as a potential problem early on.

But the SJW crowd do not seem to give a shit.

My whole life I've never really asked men for shit.

But if the decent and honorable men in this world are so calloused by loudmouth libfem femnazis that they laugh at this or call it karma and they fail to speak up in defense of women? It's done. It's over. Our entire civilization will fall. That's not drama. That's what is happening.

Whether you agree or like it or not, the world IS a patriarchy. Men run this world. And there is nothing naturally WRONG with that. It only makes sense......until EVIL men are in the drivers seat.

No matter what hateful and resentful women say.. .....women NEED men. And this is being said by someone who never had a father and has had very few healthy and positive relationships with men. Those women who say men are shit, they dont need them, or who try to compete with men? They are broken, mentally twisted, hot messes. Regular normal women just wanna live their life in peace like anyone else. We dont care about the battle of the sexes. We just want a fair shot at things that women AND men can both do. You know....serve our country. Participate in government and be employed and be respected as human beings. Treat us as fellow humans and companions. Not enemies, or property, or products. Understand our vulnerabilities. Disregard the shrieking shrews who pretend they can do everything you can do, who are full of hate and resentment towards you. Those women were likely deeply wounded by shit men and are not interested in healing.

If we all gotta live in a "man's world" please fight for a safe one for the weaker. God made men to be rulers and protectors over His world.

We need MEN to take back the reigns on this one and get rid of this demonic and oppressive attack on women and girls. And the human beings in utero. A society that can tear a tiny living human to pieces and chuck him/her like garbage is one with no genuine regard for life whatsoever.

I'll never ever submit to evil and twisted men. I'm perfectly happy to live and function in a "man's world" if the men are GOOD men.

I do not believe in the oppression card and I dont play it.....but the actual most oppressed group on the entire planet are LITTLE GIRLS. Look at all the cold heart brutal EVIL inflicted on the little girls and women on a global level. Forced child marriage. Female genital mutilation. Sex slavery. Acid attacks. Sex selective abortion. The dumping of female infants. Women and girls are still burned alive to this very fucking day. This is what a world ran by evil men looks like.

We have it good in the west. That isnt gonna last. Not at this rate. I personally was attacked by arab men. The part that traumatized me the most was the knowledge that these men did not view me as a human being and would have ended my life and not been slightly bothered by it at all. It is a shock to experience that level of disregard. Once you've seen that in someone your entire view of the world changes. The majority of the trauma that inflicted on me centered around the fact that I felt my humanity was torn from me. I was NOTHING to them but a gut sack to shove their disgusting rape sticks into. That was more than 20 years ago, and I STILL have rage over it.

And this dehumanizing gender cult cancer is paving the way for this to become a norm in the western world. Just go look at the shit that's been happening that doesnt even get attention. It's just depravity. Total deranged depravity.

Shit like a cross dresser developing a sexual obsession for his younger female cousin. Beating her too death with a hammer and ejaculating on her as she dies. Then decapitating her. And leaving her brutalized body with his ejaculate on it in the hallway for her MOTHER to find.

And then asking to be placed in female prison.

This is what we are fostering tolerance for.

And I hope the good men in western society dont hand us over to this preverse, dehumanizing, violent depravity.

Women cant fight back on this without men in our corner. That's just reality. The Suffragettes won our rights here by pleading our case to fair minded, good MEN. Men have always....always held the keys to what kind of society and world we live in. Men build it and men run it. I'm seeing men out there saying shit like "hur der they wanted equality, they can have" and its.....discouraging. And preverse. How the fuck is this equality?

Everytime I see one of you acknowledge this issue and agree this is bad, it is a relief.

That goes for all of you men. Not just Prowler. This shit will happen until men decide its done. Please let that be sooner rather than later.

Preferably before I end up in prison getting ass raped by a tranny with a beard because I had to reassign someones gender with my bare hands because they wanted my lesbian daughter to play with their "girl penis". That's a sentence I just typed.

I know this is a long post and i got personal. But i hope that if you guys havent started taking this issue personally yet ....you WILL. Take it as a personal attack. Take it as personally as my husband takes it. His whole family is female. It's me, an 18 year old, a 16 year old and 5 year old ....all females. My mom. He is SO fucking serious about us being able to use guns. Knowing how to physically fight a man. He views all this shit as a threat. Every single report of a woman or girl being attacked in a female space triggers him. He will RANT. He was SO disturbed and angry for a while after that father in VA was arrested because a piece of shit transactivist called his daughter a mentally ill bitch and accused him of lying.

Fathers of daughters are NOT okay seeing this shit go down.
Vote for Lokmar! I'd kill every motherfucker who'd rape you. FACT! It aint all gonna be good tho! You'll have to deal with Rue Paul getting burned to death in the town square.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

He totally is a sex predator too trying to prey upon young girls.
How much would you be willing to pay, to be sexually harassed by Andy Ngo?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

With the plethora of actual sexual assault taking place......why make up sexual harrassment that isnt happening?

If Ngo puts a skirt on and rapes a woman in a locker room will you start caring?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You want Ngo in your ass?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

So how many covid patients has your son in law kilt, so far?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So how many covid patients has your son in law kilt, so far?
You outta corpses in your ass?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No woman was ever raped before the normalization of transwomen in civil society.
Its seriously retarded how you libs try to use the magic of logical fallacy and moral equivalence to tolerate more and more degeneracy. You cunts sicken me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No woman was ever raped before the normalization of transwomen in civil society.
Its seriously retarded how you libs try to use the magic of logical fallacy and moral equivalence to tolerate more and more degeneracy. You cunts sicken me.

What sickens me is using the tragedy of those hurt by criminals as a cudgel to attack your "enemies".