She's a gender fluid demon doll folks - Nothing strange about that

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And God dammit if she wants to influence children about their own sexuality starting at the age of 5 why the fuck shouldn't she?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have you heard about the woman who announced to Twitter that she fucks dogs and is "transcanine"? Claims that 4 out 5 women do it but they dont admit it because people judge?

And posted pictures of her and her dog that said "love is love"?

I'm not sure if shes trolling or not.....but the trans community came out to support her. Her name is "knottyprincess" which is even sicker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes been getting dogpiled (lulz see what I did there?) So she made a vote on whether she should leave or not. Shes whining about getting hate. I mean....shes an animal rapist. And yes....its rape.

Sexually abusing and exploiting animals IS a crime.

And if you were upset about hate....would you pose in a fucking teddy? Should I do this here the next time I got Oink, Turdy or Dog Fucker Flynn trying to gang up on me? Lmao.

Wait a minute....is this Flynn? LOL

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And God dammit if she wants to influence children about their own sexuality starting at the age of 5 why the fuck shouldn't she?

She is an artist.... I see her as an artist however the spiel out of her gob is to narrate a saleable story for attention. I do not believe for one nano second she is trans anything. I judge her to be full of shit

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Someone posted this at the dog fucker lol

Wow.... and I got banned for wishing a pox on transgender heads claiming what I said was hate speech....and they are allowing this guy to make death threats....lol

Twitter sucks donkey balls... it was never any good. It had a word limit for starters. Musk got suckered into buying that dump.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Someone posted this at the dog fucker lol

Why are all of these leftists so completely clueless about Islam? In Islam Mohammed declared dogs to be unclean and dogs are routinely brutalized and killed off handedly. The Koran also calls for homosexuals as well as other sexual devients, such as dog fuckers, to be executed.

This is right up there with the clueless faggot who declared the Taliban loves gays. These fuckers are just clueless idiots.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Weimar 2.0. This is what the woketards want...

"Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin,"

OIP.4JfwVPN5YCSOifL5wQCCgwHaJ4

Indeed, the sheer variety of odd sexual tastes Gordon documents in "Voluptuous Panic" is astonishing. For instance, Gordon identifies 16 different types of prostitutes, including "telephone girls," enormously expensive child prostitutes ages 12-17 labeled "Marlene Dietrichs" or "Lillian Harveys" according to their physical attributes. These girls could be ordered by phone and delivered by taxi to the client. There were also so-called minettes, who acted out S/M fantasies, and "demi-castors" (French slang for "half-beavers"), young women from good families who made extra cash by hooking part time.

In tribute to the German mania for taxonomy, Weimar Berlin boasted an equally diverse assortment of lesbian and gay labels. "Sugar-lickers" were nighttime gay pederasts, and "Breslauers" were men with large penises. Lesbians might be ultrafemme "madis," or tuxedoed, highfalutin "dodos," and so on.

"I saw pimps offering anything to anybody, little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went around that a male goose of which one cut the neck at the ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious, economical, and time-saving frisson of all, as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow.... and I got banned for wishing a pox on transgender heads claiming what I said was hate speech....and they are allowing this guy to make death threats....lol

Twitter sucks donkey balls... it was never any good. It had a word limit for starters. Musk got suckered into buying that dump.

Well it's a new regime at Twitter lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Weimar 2.0. This is what the woketards want...

"Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin,"

OIP.4JfwVPN5YCSOifL5wQCCgwHaJ4

Indeed, the sheer variety of odd sexual tastes Gordon documents in "Voluptuous Panic" is astonishing. For instance, Gordon identifies 16 different types of prostitutes, including "telephone girls," enormously expensive child prostitutes ages 12-17 labeled "Marlene Dietrichs" or "Lillian Harveys" according to their physical attributes. These girls could be ordered by phone and delivered by taxi to the client. There were also so-called minettes, who acted out S/M fantasies, and "demi-castors" (French slang for "half-beavers"), young women from good families who made extra cash by hooking part time.

In tribute to the German mania for taxonomy, Weimar Berlin boasted an equally diverse assortment of lesbian and gay labels. "Sugar-lickers" were nighttime gay pederasts, and "Breslauers" were men with large penises. Lesbians might be ultrafemme "madis," or tuxedoed, highfalutin "dodos," and so on.

"I saw pimps offering anything to anybody, little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went around that a male goose of which one cut the neck at the ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious, economical, and time-saving frisson of all, as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They are seriously so intensely ignorant of history that they think we are progressing.

They are adopting regressive and abusive beliefs about sexuality and biological sex. Its terrible. I'm not being dramatic when I say theyll be openly arguing for "maps".

No One

Factory Bastard
Shes been getting dogpiled (lulz see what I did there?) So she made a vote on whether she should leave or not. Shes whining about getting hate. I mean....shes an animal rapist. And yes....its rape.

Sexually abusing and exploiting animals IS a crime.

And if you were upset about hate....would you pose in a fucking teddy? Should I do this here the next time I got Oink, Turdy or Dog Fucker Flynn trying to gang up on me? Lmao.

Wait a minute....is this Flynn? LOL

We know poark wouldn't do that. She wouldn't waste teh peanut butter.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
She is an artist.... I see her as an artist however the spiel out of her gob is to narrate a saleable story for attention. I do not believe for one nano second she is trans anything. I judge her to be full of shit
and dove here flipping around like a frantic fish outta water LOL eager to prove something, not sure what as usual but something ahahahahahahaa

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Have you heard about the woman who announced to Twitter that she fucks dogs and is "transcanine"? Claims that 4 out 5 women do it but they dont admit it because people judge?
With some of the women we have around here I don't find that all that hard to believe actually

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They are seriously so intensely ignorant of history that they think we are progressing.

They are adopting regressive and abusive beliefs about sexuality and biological sex. Its terrible. I'm not being dramatic when I say theyll be openly arguing for "maps".
Of course they will, just like in pre-Hitler Germany.

See how he wasn't quite the evil tyrant he's been portrayed to be?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X you waacist, you leftists aren't allowed to use that kind of bigoted slang.

when I was a kid a paki moved into our small town, me and my friend drew a pac man in the snow on his driveway LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They're a scourge here.... some are ok, but get too many in an area and it quickly turns into a turd world cesspit.
yeh, they revert back to sub human in groups, when out numbered they tend to blend in with the locals

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They're a scourge here.... some are ok, but get too many in an area and it quickly turns into a turd world cesspit.

The rape gangs and failure to integrate is what turned me off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course they will, just like in pre-Hitler Germany.

See how he wasn't quite the evil tyrant he's been portrayed to be?

Eeeehhhh i wouldnt go that far, Aryan lol.

I think Hitler was very passionate about his country and took advantage of already existing grievances and went completely power drunk.

I'm way too right wing to ever condone any level of socailism. To me the less government the better. Hitler and the Nazis are a big reason why I oppose hard left wing ideologies like socailism and communism. It's impossible to work them while maintaining freedom and liberty and human beings are too easily corrupted for the level of required power in the hands of just a few. Europe was a complete brutal wreck.