Gender fluidity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well in all fairness I have no clue what you weigh, I was just throwing out a random guess based on descriptions of you I've read in the posts of others.

Well, yes, people have accused me of weighing several hundred pounds, 300-400 . I don't. I'm fat, not so much that I get my own reality show.

It seems you believe what my detractors say about me. Oh well.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I'm fat, not so much that I get my own reality show.

It seems you believe what my detractors say about me. Oh well.
You have posted that you're overweight. When someone says something about themselves that isn't bragging or completely unbelievable I tend to take them at their word.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have posted that you're overweight. When someone says something about themselves that isn't bragging or completely unbelievable I tend to take them at their word.

I didn't say I needed to lose 200 lbs. I acknowledge my weight because it's brought up on a daily basis. It's all some people have. I own it and take control of the narrative back.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I never said you said you needed to lose 200 lbs.

I said it based on a wild guess.

I'm glad to hear you aren't that big.

I would hate for something to happen to you based on poor lifestyle choices and eating habits.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is why I voted against bringing politics back here.Cause 9/10 the threads end up in meltdown and disrupt it's natural flow.