Gender fluidity

wizer

Factory Bastard
@Dove It could be true, who knows, who cares. I don't spend my time thinking about what ignorant morons pretend to do, or who they hate, or what they tolerate or what's ok for them and what isn't ok for people they don't like.

It just doesn't matter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I’m at the point where I do not want any of these hijacking assholes posting on my threads.

Dove and Wizer can make their way back to TBC if this is all they are going to do HERE. I have no interest in interacting with either of them and have them blocked.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I’m at the point where I do not want any of these hijacking assholes posting on my threads.

Dove and Wizer can make their way back to TBC if this is all they are going to do HERE. I have no interest in interacting with either of them and have them blocked.

I don't think we can keep people out of "our" threads.

Frankly, if it hadn't veered off into trollishness by Martini poking at Shitler...it could have remained in the upper boards where trolling is discouraged.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think we can keep people out of "our" threads.

Frankly, if it hadn't veered off into trollishness by Martini poking at Shitler...it could have remained in the upper boards where trolling is discouraged.

My point is what is the purpose of having a block feature when you can’t actually block a poster.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you don’t see this bitch lighting up every thread I start like luminol on her jizz soaked mattress?

She posts in a lot of threads, some people just do that. I'm kinda like that.

Keep her on ignore and PWNing her own self when she attacks you. She doesn't matter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She posts in a lot of threads, some people just do that. I'm kinda like that.

She keep her on ignore and PWNing her own self when she attacks you. She doesn't matter.

The biggest dis on TV was ignoring someone’s post trying to shit pot stir.

Yammering snatch much like babbling bananas to herself…

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's a very "us VS them" kinda thing.

This particular group pretends to like eachother simply because they hate the same people.

They'll tolerate the very behavior they claim to hate other people for from their own "team". Flynn with his racist slurs and Murd with her forum sexual activities and affairs. It's okay for them ....wrong and bad for their "enemies"

It's like a phenomenon lol.

These are progressive standards.

Speaking of jews, what's with the little frisbees they bobbie pin to the top of their heads?

And why are there no trannie women in mens sports?

What does the "I"and the "+" IN LGTQI+ stand for?

What is "cisgender?"

And finally, what's the over/under on China invading Taiwan before the end of Biden's term?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These are progressive standards.

Speaking of jews, what's with the little frisbees they bobbie pin to the top of their heads?

And why are there no trannie women in mens sports?

What does the "I"and the "+" IN LGTQI+ stand for?

What is "cisgender?"

And finally, what's the over/under on China invading Taiwan before the end of Biden's term?

There is a politics board for that you know.

The I stands for intersex, those people that used to be called "hermaphrodites". The plus seems to mean "to be determined" which I don't understand

There are transmen in men's sports

Ugh, "cisgender" means woman as far as I can understand

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well then the detail should
There is a politics board for that you know.

The I stands for intersex, those people that used to be called "hermaphrodites". The plus seems to mean "to be determined" which I don't understand

There are transmen in men's sports

Ugh, "cisgender" means woman as far as I can understand

Check out the brains on Lily!

I love Lily like Dove love’s Joo…

w/ Fat’s dick breath <3

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter to me if a person transitions in adulthood I will AWAYS refer to them as the sex they were born with and they can get well and truly fucked if they don't like it.

Carry on!!!

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It doesn't matter to me if a person transitions in adulthood I will AWAYS refer to them as the sex they were born with and they can get well and truly fuck if they don't like it.

Carry on!!!
Sure, but how many "transmen" (women) competing in mens sports have won championships like that Leah Thomas dude who beat those girls in a swimming race and stole the dreams the girls who lost to the dude had worked for their entire athletic careers?

wizer

Factory Bastard
Sure, but how many "transmen" (women) competing in mens sports have won championships like that Leah Thomas dude who beat those girls in a swimming race and stole the dreams the girls who lost to the dude had worked for their entire athletic careers?
And the guys who now identify as girls going into the womens restroom to take a good look around.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He should be shot dead for cheating and the authorities that allowed him to cheat should be given a lethal injection.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And the guys who now identify as girls going into the womens restroom to take a good look around.

The girl that got beat by the man with a swinging dick in the NCAA Women's Swimming Championship mentioned that he would walk around the women's locker room with an erect penis.

Some of them swimming chicks are pretty hot.