Gender fluidity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it might be to woke Leftists, but not staid and traditional intellectually superior persons such as myself.

I never claimed deviants haven't been around forever. I'm just saying that the word "Deviant" is an accurate and non-pejorative description for deviants; therefore deviants competing against each other in sporting events should be called "Deviant Sports."

okay, grandpa

now let me go get you some jello...red is your fav, right?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not about the Jews, or about persecution. I don't give a rat's ass about Jews any more or any less than I care about the population of the earth in general, I do however take issue with those like @Lily that think it's amusing when millions of people including innocent children are murdered.

Better to be murdered than starved to death in squalor....

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As a former collegiate athlete and mother of 2 babies that I endured natural child birth to bring into this world…

Men have every advantage already in this male dominate society. GTFO of female sporting events.
Like the fucking trans MMA fighter who cracked the skull of the actual female MMA fighter?

Whomever sanctioned that should have his skull cracked in half themselves.

Anybody who thinks female sports needs to allow and accept trans athletes into the fold needs their heads examined.

When Ronda Rousey was in her prime there were the usual media suspects who would say "oh, she's so tough she could beat up men" and Joe Rogan would always say "lol wat?"

Punch power> technique

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
That's probably true. But it also depends on the method of murder.

Think I'd rather starve to death than say, have my throat slit.
What I wanna know is where the Germans got the fuel to keep those ovens fired up and burning dead jews right up until the day before the Russian got to Auschwitz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like the fucking trans MMA fighter who cracked the skull of the actual female MMA fighter?

Whomever sanctioned that should have his skull cracked in half themselves.

Anybody who thinks female sports needs to allow and accept trans athletes into the fold needs their heads examined.

When Ronda Rousey was in her prime there were the usual media suspects who would say "oh, she's so tough she could beat up men" and Joe Rogan would always say "lol wat?"

Punch power> technique

Equality never meant physical equality. It has to do with brainpower, and characteristics like ambition, drive and social skills, etc.

Master

Site Supporter
Equality never meant physical equality. It has to do with brainpower, and characteristics like ambition, drive and social skills, etc.
Equality should never be allowed in sports in terms of trans athletes is the point.

Call me old school, but there's no need to have a woman in the booth during mlb broadcasts unless she knows her shit or any sport for that matter

Caley Chelios does commentary for Blackhawks games and she's horrible. Same with Leah Hextall. The color guy should be somebody who played the game and now it's been replaced by somebody with a vagina. I want knowledge, not Wikipedia

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Equality should never be allowed in sports in terms of trans athletes is the point.

Call me old school, but there's no need to have a woman in the booth during mlb broadcasts unless she knows her shit or any sport for that matter

Caley Chelios does commentary for Blackhawks games and she's horrible. Same with Leah Hextall. The color guy should be somebody who played the game and now it's been replaced by somebody with a vagina. I want knowledge, not Wikipedia

I actually agree with you. It's my constant refrain during the NFL season...what the fuck are these bimbos doing on the sidelines...stupid fucking questions...

It's freaking lame.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why can't all trans people compete with one another?

Because men are typically stronger than women.

I would be ok with 4 categories tbh. One for each ~ the naturally born women, naturally born men and then for the trans living as women and trans living as men.

Even baseball regulates scientifically enhanced aka steroid record breaking.

I am so offended after everything I endured being a female athlete. SMH

Master

Site Supporter
I actually agree with you. It's my constant refrain during the NFL season...what the fuck are these bimbos doing on the sidelines...stupid fucking questions...

It's freaking lame.
I'm not against all women in the booth. Cammy Granato, one of the GOAT female hockey players was in the booth once and was calling plays as they were happening and it was like "woah".

But she was cutting off the play by play guy so they ended her segment quick.

I'm not into the whole Wikipedia reading or statcaster parroting, which, if you actually listen, is all these women do.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The English have said trans can only enter men's competitions.

I’ll go with ~ a person born female isn’t going to slice her lady bits off to compete against people born male because she is going to want to improve her odds…. not lessen them. But a person born male competing against people born female will improve theirs. That’s why I find this to be a cheater’s edge in sports.

If you can’t keep up with men running… you lose the benefit of a pacer. The competitive edge will not be a factor with gender fluidity.

Don’t even get me started on boxing. Men are naturally stronger in their upper bodies. Do we know of any trans living as men who want to go up against Canelo to prove this theory? No, because they would be insane to enter that weight class… let alone take a punch from that beast.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I will say that the trans should be able to compete as their natural born selves divisions… dressed however the fuck they want to.

Please do not misconstrue this as an attack on the trans community. I simply need a line drawn as a former collegiate athlete and born female who wasn’t allowed to play in the boys divisions of anything growing up for these very reasons.

Master

Site Supporter
I will say that the trans should be able to compete as their natural born selves divisions… dressed however the fuck they want to.

Please do not misconstrue this as an attack on the trans community. I simply need a line drawn as a former collegiate athlete and born female who wasn’t allowed to play in the boys divisions of anything growing up for these very reasons.
I think they're needs to be a trans division, period.

Trans don't want to compete against males and they're too masculine to compete against females. They need their own division and need to accept it and society needs to stop trying to make something out of nothing and just put them in their own lane.

If the male athlete is a corvette and the female athlete is a civic, you still don't put the corvette in a race with a civic just because the owner changes the color of the car to pink.

Just sayin

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not against all women in the booth. Cammy Granato, one of the GOAT female hockey players was in the booth once and was calling plays as they were happening and it was like "woah".

But she was cutting off the play by play guy so they ended her segment quick.

I'm not into the whole Wikipedia reading or statcaster parroting, which, if you actually listen, is all these women do.

I agree. Most are shit though.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
yes. And make me a salami sandwich too with a bit of mayo, and maybe a few cucumber slices.

And don't forget to iron my shirts.

Ahhhh the jello filled kiddie pool for bikini wrasslin and the make me a sammich references!

The TV nostalgia is deep today :Awesome:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sooo… this thread isn’t about “gender fluidity,” then, but about gender rigidity?

Ya wily click-baiters!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. It's simply descriptive. The definition of the word "deviant" means nothing more than a thing that "deviates" from the norm.

It's not normal for dudes to want to compete against girls in sports, nor is it normal for men to wear women's clothing and tuck their dicks up under their ass cracks to make it look like they have a pussy mound.

Why is "Deviant" pejorative?

They are starting to now say all the same stuff I was saying last year and they called me a bigot and trabsphobe.

Wait until they get confronted with the rapes and assaults happening in female spaces, female prisons and domestic violence shelters because biological men can just say they identify as women and have access. Biden passed a law that allows self id....but they don't pay attention to fuck all if it's not a media sound bite from an approved source.

I'm not part of their partisan cult so they'll ignore it. You have to be an "approved" person for them to hear out anything you say. If you aren't they just sit there and label you and name call and criticize your attitude when they are insulting you. This is why the politics board is a waste of time. Civil discourse is dead.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No stretch marks. I have excellent elasticity in my skin, not even for pregnancy.

One day I won't be big, but you will still be astonishingly stupid.

It used to be that even stupid could be fixed.

But that was before the advent of social media.