Gender fluidity

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As a former collegiate athlete and mother of 2 babies that I endured natural child birth to bring into this world…

Men have every advantage already in this male dominate society. GTFO of female sporting events.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a former collegiate athlete and mother of 2 babies that I endured natural child birth to bring into this world…

Men have every advantage already in this male dominate society. GTFO of female sporting events.

To put it bluntly, there should be "women's", "men's" and something that's like "other". Though I can't think of a good word for it now.

eta: One of the biggest problems with this is that this whole field of controversy is dominated by transwomen (formerly male). It's really another way that the patriarchy seems to define what women are for women.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
To put it bluntly, there should be "women's", "men's" and something that's like "other". Though I can't think of a good word for it now.

eta: One of the biggest problems with this is that this whole field of controversy is dominated by transwomen (formerly male). It's really another way that the patriarchy seems to define what women are for women.

My thoughts on this is if you were born with a penis, you compete with the other penises or you don’t compete.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We have to stop being bluffed and manipulated...

I got another great video by Piers Morgan tearing this gay ponce a new one...

The subject is about dwarf actors. PIERS defends them. The dwarf actor states his case beautifully.

The gay poof got shot down but remained defiant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have to stop being bluffed and manipulated...

I got another great video by Piers Morgan tearing this gay ponce a new one...

The subject is about dwarf actors. PIERS defends them. The dwarf actors states his case beautifully.

The gay poof got shot down but remained defiant.

What about dwarf actors? I don't like that asshat...so I won't click on it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The English have said trans can only enter men's competitions.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You posted in support of jews being exterminated in ovens, and found it FUNNY

That was this morning.

Disgusting racist pig you are.

Europeans have a habit of genocide for as long as Europe has been inhabited... Jews and Gentiles too...

Why bust a gut over it, as long as your people are safe take each day as it comes.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This thread belongs in the upper forum, but I can't, I just can't move it because I know one fuckwit will fuck it up for everyone up there.

Sorry guys.

If another mod sees fit to move it, then that's their perogative. There's some really good discussion happening here, I love it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Europeans have a habit of genocide for as long as Europe has been inhabited... Jews and Gentiles too...

Why bust a gut over it, as long as your people are safe take each day as it comes.

I "liked" a post from Flea with a laughing emoji.

He's bleeding all over the forum like he has a horrible case of fibroids...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bit pejorative doncha think?

Too bad "Special" is already taken. lol

No. It's simply descriptive. The definition of the word "deviant" means nothing more than a thing that "deviates" from the norm.

It's not normal for dudes to want to compete against girls in sports, nor is it normal for men to wear women's clothing and tuck their dicks up under their ass cracks to make it look like they have a pussy mound.

Why is "Deviant" pejorative?

wizer

Factory Bastard
I "liked" a post from Flea with a laughing emoji.

He's bleeding all over the forum like he has a horrible case of fibroids...
And admittedly supported a vile, vitriol filled antisemitic post about jews being gassed in ovens with a laughing emoticon.

And you continue to joke about it.

Racist PIG you are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. It's simply descriptive. The definition of the word "deviant" means nothing more than a thing that "deviates" from the norm.

It's not normal for dudes to want to compete against girls in sports, nor is it normal for men to wear women's clothing and tuck their dicks up under their ass cracks to make it look like they have a pussy mound.

Why is "Deviant" pejorative?

It is to the modern sensibility.

If there hadn't been these types of individuals since time immemorial, which there have been, I would agree that they aren't part of normal society. But they have always been around.

wizer

Factory Bastard

It's not about the Jews, or about persecution. I don't give a rat's ass about Jews any more or any less than I care about the population of the earth in general, I do however take issue with those like @Lily that think it's amusing when millions of people including innocent children are murdered.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not about the Jews, or about persecution. I don't give a rat's ass about Jews any more or any less than I care about the population of the earth in general, I do however take issue with those like @Lily that think it's amusing when millions of people including innocent children are murdered.

I know and you know that you don't give a shit. You're just trolling. If you continue to tag me, I'll just put you on ignore. How many women do you obsess with in real life and have they all filed restraining orders?

wizer

Factory Bastard
How many women do you obsess with in real life and have they all filed restraining orders?
None of the people I have known in real life have laughed at the thought of millions of innocent people being exterminated in gas chambers.

Other than you of course.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It is to the modern sensibility.

If there hadn't been these types of individuals since time immemorial, which there have been, I would agree that they aren't part of normal society. But they have always been around.
No, it might be to woke Leftists, but not staid and traditional intellectually superior persons such as myself.

I never claimed deviants haven't been around forever. I'm just saying that the word "Deviant" is an accurate and non-pejorative description for deviants; therefore deviants competing against each other in sporting events should be called "Deviant Sports."