Gender fluidity

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep coming across interactions with people I’m completely confused by. I’m simultaneously absolutely fascinated by them as well. I shit you not I cannot tell if they are male or female. I can’t tell if they were born male or female. I can’t tell by the way they are dressed if they are leaning more male or female. It’s like my brain turns into scrambled eggs every time I look at them because I’m hardwired to identify pink or blue.

I feel that eventually we are going to be completely gender neutral at this rate.

Now… is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It must be a generational thing. Two of my besties are gay males. One of them is more pissed off about the gender fluid phenomenon than the other, but they both are a bit irate about it.

One said to me at lunch recently...the country is losing their shit because of these jerks with their "pronouns" and "fluidity", etc. He says it's getting all LGBT in the corner because people in the country are freaking out.

The other said that it's bullshit because if you go to get a surgical transition, which he doesn't get, you get to choose "male" or "female".

I've called people the wrong thing as far back as 2018 when I worked the polls. Oh boy, most of them were cool about it, but some get really nasty.

I'm thinking, god damn if you dress like a man, cut your hair like a man, and aren't shapely...wtf am I supposed to do? I don't know you and I have nothing against you.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I say let ppl be who they want to be already and stop the drama over it.

I don't think children should have parts removed or anything like that until they're old enough to make that decision themselves, nor do I think it should be talked about in schools, but that's just me.

If you get your nuts chopped off, you sure as shit just can't crazy glue them back.

Gayran would know more about this topic tho considering he had his genitals already taken off and threw them in a garbage can with a stick of dynamite and cheered when they exploded. He might have a much, much different opinion then yours truly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I say let ppl be who they want to be already and stop the drama over it.

I don't think children should have parts removed or anything like that until they're old enough to make that decision themselves, nor do I think it should be talked about in schools, but that's just me.

If you get your nuts chopped off, you sure as shit just can't crazy glue them back.

Gayran would know more about this topic tho considering he had his genitals already taken off and threw them in a garbage can with a stick of dynamite and cheered when they exploded. He might have a much, much different opinion then yours truly.

That's my attitude, live and let live. Just don't get angry with me if I'm genuinely mistaken about your identity.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
That's my attitude, live and let live. Just don't get any with me if I'm genuinely mistaken about your identity.
This is one of the reasons why I think Gayran is socially confused.

Let's not kid ourselves, Gayran reads like a faggot. He was probably castrated by some black guys in prison after they took turns stretching out his ass hole into the shape of the outer ring of a donut and has been racist ever since.

He sees a hot woman, can't do nothing about it.

Blames black ppl

He settles for another gay male?

Can't do nothing about it. His ass resembles a working chimney.

Calls everyone gay.

Didn't he once post up an AV pic where he's about to make out with some other queer once? It's not like he hides his faggotry. He admitted to playing with dolls and chances are he simulates sexual intercourse between them for his only bit of gratification.

Male dolls.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is one of the reasons why I think Gayran is socially confused.

Let's not kid ourselves, Gayran reads like a faggot. He was probably castrated by some black guys in prison after they took turns stretching out his ass hole into the shape of the outer ring of a donut and has been racist ever since.

He sees a hot woman, can't do nothing about it.

Blames black ppl

He settles for another gay male?

Can't do nothing about it. His ass resembles a working chimney.

Calls everyone gay.

Didn't he once post up an AV pic where he's about to make out with some other queer once? It's not like he hides his faggotry. He admitted to playing with dolls and chances are he simulates sexual intercourse between them for his only bit of gratification.

Male dolls.

Funny as fuck! I think this belongs in MD now...lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Gender fluidity is a viscous issue.

Just when you think you have a grasp on someone's gender, that gender pops out of your hand when you squeeze it a bit too hard. Sorta like a rainbow-swirled jawbreaker dipped in lube.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gender fluidity is a viscous issue.

Just when you think you have a grasp on someone's gender, that gender pops out of your hand when you squeeze it a bit too hard. Sorta like a rainbow-swirled jawbreaker dipped in lube.

I'm trying to figure this stuff out, Blurt. Young people, here anyway, are so upset at the rest of us...

*sigh*

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not sure if this applies… I lean masculine mostly in my decor choices, but sometimes I’m a girly girl.

When I was younger, the best skater shirts were for the boys and my mom is the one who made me wear girl shorts with them and cuff the sleeves.

Who made the rules? Who said men have to wear this and act like this and that and women can only wear this and they have to do x, y & z?

Was it our government trying to build a workforce setting up societal norms to force us into paring up for breeding?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not sure if this applies… I lean masculine mostly in my decor choices, but sometimes I’m a girly girl.

When I was younger, the best skater shirts were for the boys and my mom is the one who made me wear girl shorts with them and cuff the sleeves.

Who made the rules? Who said men have to wear this and act like this and that and women can only wear this and they have to do x, y & z?

Was it our government trying to build a workforce setting up societal norms to force us into paring up for breeding?

No, tradition. No conspiracy, they are cultural norms.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to figure this stuff out, Blurt. Young people, here anyway, are so upset at the rest of us...

*sigh*

It’s hard for me. I’m trying to be supportive of the LGBTQ+ community.

On the other hand, I was offended that I have to say I’m female when I believe it’s obvious. I was at a function where they asked us to say what we identify as and I was like I identify as a threat. My pronouns are try me.

My HS bestie’s dad is from Texas and sometimes she thinks she’s a redneck…she said her pronouns are yee-haw… which I laughed and realized we are way too GenX for this.

But with all the mass shootings and hatred in the world…. should we try to be more open to this?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s hard for me. I’m trying to be supportive of the LGBTQ+ community.

On the other hand, I was offended that I have to say I’m female when I believe it’s obvious. I was at a function where they asked us to say what we identify as and I was like I identify as a threat. My pronouns are try me.

My HS bestie’s dad is from Texas and sometimes she thinks she’s a redneck…she said her pronouns are yee-haw… which I laughed and realized we are way too GenX for this.

But with all the mass shootings and hatred in the world…. should we try to be more open to this?

Imma go with the flow. I don't live my life to make other people uncomfortable. I recently misgendered someone. They called me out for it.

I sincerely apologized and admitted that I simply wasn't thinking. It did the trick.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Some people are pronouns, others are antinouns. What can you do? When it comes to these cultural issues, it's impossible to remain adjective.

But it gets easier, Lil. I give you my verb.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The absolute state of America. :LOL3:

Oh and in case you're wondering who is behind the insanity...

8gndrs.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gender is like religion. No one should be forced into recognizing it.

I was "Tom boy" growing up. This doesn't change my biological sex.

wizer

Factory Bastard
He's not my "friend", although I'm interested to hear his thoughts on the matter...
Sure my thoughts are this: although I am Jewish by ancestery I don't give a rat's ass about the Jewish religion, the Jewish population in general, or what Jews think about society or the world in general, or if they feel bullied or persecuted. I never spent a day in temple except for when a friend or relative had some sort of religious ceremony aka wedding, funeral, batmizvah. I have no clue what theJewish holidays stand for or what they even mean. I'm not even sure as I post this if the word Jewish is supposed to be capitalized.

I do think those who are holocaust deniers such as yourself are rather ignorant and stupid (unless you're trolling), and are no better or worse than the flat-earthers or people who believe in Bigfoot, Santa Claus or a bearded old dude in the sky.

Hope that clears things up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't do "victim" very well. It's not how I roll.

Although I do think it's disgusting how some mock an almost complete extermination of an entire group of millions of innocent people.

Adam Shitler, UncleDilf, Blazor and a few others have done it for years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, you keep trying to fuck around with the people that don't hate you simply for being a Jew.

Wizer doesn't pick teams. It's not an either/or here.

He can dislike all of you if he wants and still fuck around for fun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do? I wasn't aware that I have specific requirements for people I choose to fuck with.

It's a very "us VS them" kinda thing.

This particular group pretends to like eachother simply because they hate the same people.

They'll tolerate the very behavior they claim to hate other people for from their own "team". Flynn with his racist slurs and Murd with her forum sexual activities and affairs. It's okay for them ....wrong and bad for their "enemies"

It's like a phenomenon lol.