Ocean Segments...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Toast? Thats fucking funny. Poor dude. Bet it wasn’t pleasant. We get nasty storms like that in the rainy season. The clouds grow. The wind goes dead. Then the sky opens up. Time to exit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw a Green Turtle yesterday. We see them frequently, but he came up right next to me and I focused on his mossy shell. Freaked me for a second. We made eye contact and he dove.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just designed this zebra pattern with torn masking tape to repel sharks. It’s supposed to mimic the sea krait snake that sharks know are lethal to them.

Surfboard is shaped from EPS foam and I will glass it in epoxy with carbon reinforced glass stringer through the middle. My board for small conditions on dodgy shark reefs. Super light and fast!

iaeOj4w.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Seamajor...you were talking Guinness!

tCcNXvM.jpg

Im leaning to like it. No easy chore. My Son in law is the real Irish thing, from Tipperary. He’s a stand up hard working dude.
You need to give the longboards a rest and lean into a few hybrid fishes. That zebra number is just that 6’0” and 22” wide, double-flyer. You will rip, trust me...I’ll post a pic on completion. I have to angle the board on account of PI fiends, your mob, it is what it is , I forgive you bro!