Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Time for a cold Imperial watch and chit chat with the happy people

Last edited by a moderator:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CBD49-B92-2-C6-A-44-BE-9877-3-FAE677-CAE5-B.jpg

From there we could drive 5 minutes south and start over at Playa Negra.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here it’s crocs in the river mouths. They look like wood. Feeling a tug on my leach scares the shit outta me.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here it’s crocs in the river mouths. They look like wood. Feeling a tug on my leach scares the shit outta me.
Yeah, crocs are way further north than where I’m at. However the sharks have been prolific. A few weeks back, two separate attacks in the lakes. Bull sharks everywhere!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, crocs are way further north than where I’m at. However the sharks have been prolific. A few weeks back, two separate attacks in the lakes. Bull sharks everywhere!

Fo you see em?
They don’t tend to profile their fins much. The tagged one’s are monitored by satellite imaging.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CFDA53-DB-DFE3-4-E0-A-BE30-00-B8577-B97-C8.jpg

Nothing like that happens here. The opposite. Tour boats in the esteros feed em dead chickens

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have a code here in Langosta. Ya gotta ride one bare butt on your birthday. No bloody excuses.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We have a code here in Langosta. Ya gotta ride one bare butt on your birthday. No bloody excuses.
Hahahahahahaaa...I have a pic of me surfing naked at New Pier in Durban, South Africa during the holiday season. My tan was a lot darker and my arse looked like white board shorts. Surfing naked is awesome as long as the water’s warm. Lol