Global Moderator
gfghdhhyyyyytf.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Seamajor ...been working with some big names. This whole Covid bullshit shat me off and I found myself getting bored. I starting manufacturing after a 10 year hiatus in a mate’s factory and people have been flipping out! The response has been overwhelming. I’ve made 22 surfboards within a month. Charity, team, tinted longboards, old-school retro...I’m getting da surf fever!

6f83ac_f695c4893d454dfab187e89d2e9f5891~mv2.webp

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor ...been working with some big names. This whole Covid bullshit shat me off and I found myself getting bored. I starting manufacturing after a 10 year hiatus in a mate’s factory and people have been flipping out! The response has been overwhelming. I’ve made 22 surfboards within a month. Charity, team, tinted longboards, old-school retro...I’m getting da surf fever!

:rightON::rightON: I want one.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

:rightON::rightON: I want one.
I’ve come up with a few funky designs using She-Oak needles and Palm fronds from the bush as backing stencils. The next board I’m about to design is a charity board for Breast Cancer research. It’s going to be pink hues with mauve, white etc in a marble swirl tint...maybe, I’m undecided. I’ll take some pics.
:rightON:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
33-B4-ABFA-C4-E9-4-CC7-B300-CB85-BAD63-F67.jpg

I love to see places break, that never break. Santa Cruz boardwalk. The locals are killing it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
7-D3-B556-D-A7-F1-4-EBE-B19-C-25771-E3-DD6-EB.jpg

Favorite boat trip. Coupled with a few yellow fin on the way home.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
G what’s your surf scene these days? Close to home, cold water, crowded? How about a photo of the layout?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
8-D61-ECC6-4-ED8-48-C2-BEAD-04-EBA1-A04-FB0.jpg

Both river mouths are rocky that hold sand , and can make some really hollow waves. The Estero in the forground is Playa Langosta. The other is Tamarindo. Across the bay is Playa Grande. All of these places love a NW swell.