ODE TO VITRIOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reaper had some bugged up eyes, man. The undertaker must of had to use salt water fishing line to keep thos fuckers shut.

Now, I don't believe in the concept of praising a bad person when they die...it's a phony death ritual those left behind practice. However, should we dance on graves?

So how did Reaper manage to get this revolting judgement where you would actually celebrate his death?

Did he make fun of you on the internet?

The only authentic thing about you is how big a piece of shit you are.

Gross.

I'm not celebrating his death, cunt. I'm actually questioning dancing on a person's grave when they're gone.

Learn to read nested quotes, you stupid asshole.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reaper had some bugged up eyes, man. The undertaker must of had to use salt water fishing line to keep thos fuckers shut.

Now, I don't believe in the concept of praising a bad person when they die...it's a phony death ritual those left behind practice. However, should we dance on graves?

So how did Reaper manage to get this revolting judgement where you would actually celebrate his death?

Gross.
Who's this bitch babbling about?
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

Stupid cunt can't even read what's going on but blasts her spray shit diarrhea regardless.

What a stupid whore.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Reaper if someone yells BEnzo!:
7s2j.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

Stupid cunt can't even read what's going on but blast her spray shit diarrhea regardless.

What a stupid whore.
That's why I have her on ignore.
She's like a thread speed bump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

Probably the person I quoted but I see it applies to you as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gross.

I'm not celebrating his death, cunt. I'm actually questioning dancing on a person's grave when they're gone.

Yeah you judged him a "bad person" and would "dance on his grave" because why? He made fun on you on an internet forum.

You called ME "self righteous" because you don't like my political opinions. And here you actually spew harsh judgements on other people based on how well they met YOUR standards. Dance on a dead person's grave because you decided he was "bad person" because he made fun of you.

This kinda shit is why many people think YOU are a bad person. Just corrosive. Hateful.

Smh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

Stupid cunt can't even read what's going on but blasts her spray shit diarrhea regardless.

What a stupid whore.

And his dumb ass didn't know I was talking about because he can't read nested quotes. I guess the quote feature is too complex.

Irony much? Lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gross.

Yeah you judged him a "bad person" and would "dance on his grave" because why? He made fun on you on an internet forum.

You called ME "self righteous" because you don't like my political opinions. And here you actually spew harsh judgements on other people based on how well they met YOUR standards. Dance on a dead person's grave because you decided he was "bad person" because he made fun of you.

This kinda shit is why many people think YOU are a bad person. Just corrosive. Hateful.

Smh.

Never said that, but then you are a deliberate liar.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

his reaper troll is sad just like he is.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

imagine coming outa retirement and having to read Benzo.

That would put me into self seclusion quicker then some elderly dingletard saying "BOOM"

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

That would put me into self seclusion quicker then some elderly dingletard saying "BOOM"

Bozo has chosen BF as the porch to crawl under and let his shit posting career die in.

can you recall one thing this creep has posted in trf or sg or bf that was not talking to dead people, fag laming or screaming boom. to sum up his whole internet existence all we need to do is have flea hold up one of his shit filled diapers.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Gross.
Me or Lilly??
I'm guessing me.
Do I care?
No.

Bozo has chosen BF as the porch to crawl under and let his shit posting career die in.

can you recall one thing this creep has posted in trf or sg or bf that was not talking to dead people, fag laming or screaming boom. to sum up his whole internet existence all we need to do is have flea hold up one of his shit filled diapers.
somebody needs to get in contact with the hospice taking care of him and blocking this fucking site on their server.