Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lookit the 2 butthurt fucks leapfrogging each other to lick my BallzEZ
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

:daFuq:
DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

Jeannie has a dick buddy and is known to not use lube be careful Turdy :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
you can suc my dick to you feel left out but you can not stick your finger up my ass i no you into that with that user name hay gay boy when you coming out we no you like it no woman on here likes you its a sign lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

Jeannie has a dick buddy and is known to not use lube be careful Turdy :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
you can suc my dick to you feel left out but you can not stick your finger up my ass i no you into that with that user name hay gay boy when you coming out we no you like it no woman on here likes you its a sign lol
Ok fahglord, do you come here for women?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

you-mad-girl-5bba04.jpg

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

Ok fahglord, do you come here for women?
oesu84M.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

that was great - i think

*but plz spell better next time

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

Oh chit ! What now ? couple that with the fact you have a tV and live in a room wif a dresser from yer' great grand pappi a bucket, wood and a chair I must be a complete zee RO huh Studly ? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: post up one more pic of the dresser please .. pretty please :LMAO2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@nazzibastard You’re like a broken record wee man fuckin Scrappy Doo
SHITFAIN :Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Stoned:
Does “Shitfain” mean I pretend to do shits or what? :Udonkey:
ITS like talking to a door your not the sharpest knife in the kitchen are you
Aye, sorry I forgot you’re a member of Mensa :ROFL:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

Oh chit ! What now ? couple that with the fact you have a tV and live in a room wif a dresser from yer' great grand pappi a bucket, wood and a chair I must be a complete zee RO huh Studly ? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: post up one more pic of the dresser please .. pretty please :LMAO2:
wow you are gay assfinger all you can say about me is that i have a new big screen 65inch tv a usefull dresser wow you are to smart for me i am sorry :AssKisser: pfft you forgot i have a job or does that hurt you nowing i am better then you lol:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::Welcome8:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@nazzibastard You’re like a broken record wee man fuckin Scrappy Doo
SHITFAIN :Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Stoned:
Does “Shitfain” mean I pretend to do shits or what? :Udonkey:
ITS like talking to a door your not the sharpest knife in the kitchen are you
Aye, sorry I forgot you’re a member of Mensa :ROFL:
:Bored3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

wow you are gay assfinger all you can say about me is that i have a new big screen 65inch tv a usefull dresser wow you are to smart for me i am sorry :AssKisser: pfft you forgot i have a job or does that hurt you nowing i am better then you lol:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::Welcome8:
There’s that sudden grasp of the English language by your standards we’ve came to love :ROFL3:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

There’s that sudden grasp of the English language by your standards we’ve came to love :ROFL3:
well its the only thing an irish import understands :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::KMA:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

Please show us another pic please oh please :LMAO::LMAO:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

this is what happens when a junky finds out what you have :daFuq: ok you want a pic that bad ill give you a new 1
86671213_486676735547570_5542260532158922752_o.jpg

you can tell its mine the fuckugoogle shit

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

DeaUEwAW0AAg02y.jpg
thats shitfains job

this is what happens when a junky finds out what you have :daFuq: ok you want a pic that bad ill give you a new 1
86671213_486676735547570_5542260532158922752_o.jpg

you can tell its mine the fuckugoogle shit

so thats one for every day of the week? And wtf is with the 3rd get up Ive zoomed in on the shirt and it still looks like something Micheal Jackson would wear.. Oh and I got another stoner question..why 2 long sleeve shirts and would you break routine and swap up gear if the temperature dipped, like that hat on the third shirt on the left you might be able to get away with that around the campfire but its clearly more worn out , are these suitable attire for the gravel pit you work at?