OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I am not mexican, you got the wrong guy! I am Dutch! You can regognize me on th wooden shoes on my feet, tulips in my hair, cheese in my hand and the joint in my mouth :Stoned:

In the USA Joint is slang for a man's cock so better re think what you post or maybe you got it right !

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I am not mexican, you got the wrong guy! I am Dutch! You can regognize me on th wooden shoes on my feet, tulips in my hair, cheese in my hand and the joint in my mouth :Stoned:

In the USA Joint is slang for a man's cock so better re think what you post or maybe you got it right !
I meant the cannabis... Referring to what we in NL call a joint. Not your weird slang with dicks in mouths :)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I meant the cannabis... Referring to what we in NL call a joint. Not your weird slang with dicks in mouths :)

Bhahahaah you make it worse. YOu cock smoker. Lololololo.

Q

Banned
Ehhm.... What do you think we call a joint in NL?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares what NL thinks? Your small and flat junkie country is no benchmark.

And it is know that when you say smoking a joint , is smoking a man's cock.

You are a fail.

Q

Banned

You are a fail.
I care what NL thinks! :)

You should too

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You are a fail.
I care what NL thinks! :)

You should too

Let me sleep with your wife. As a cuck you get turned on by that right?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please check her mobile . Her passphrase is easy and you know the combination. A special date.

See the WhatsApp. She is tucking another dude

Q

Banned
Please check her mobile . Her passphrase is easy and you know the combination. A special date.

I know her combination. She knows mine... No need to check, I know she is mine only

Q

Banned
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Maxis. You are a crazy man. Lol. What you doing beside beingbhere 25/7?

TheHaze

Site Supporter

You can move to the UK where they call it a Fag - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Q

Banned

I know her combination. She knows mine... No need to check, I know she is mine only
Good that you know this.
It's not that hard in the current times. I imagine cheating would be pretty difficult now...
We are pretty much bound to our home

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The question is still the same,why such a boner for the duck if everything at home is so great ? Also remember that I know what the duck looks like - - - - - -

il-794x-N-502842741-7r4j.jpg

Q

Banned
The question is still the same,why such a boner for the duck if everything at home is so great ? Also remember that I know what the duck looks like - - - - - -

il-794x-N-502842741-7r4j.jpg
I just know @Swamp-Duck is a sexy duck :)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And what does she look like?

TheHaze

Site Supporter