[Official] Member sightings thread

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Mr. Whipple finally cumming out as a sissy, frenchkissing JAMAL!!!!

5421.jpg

I bet that photo was taken in Israel, what ya reckon @Lokmar ? Lulz

Lokbrain must be the fat one.
I bet you're always on bottom. Broke dik faggit! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar favourite gun
I8oOfeU.jpg
Yea right, faggit. Its uncirc'd, HAS to be yours, dirty cheese dick! PWN3D! Tell me, does it ejeculate dick cheese on your crackers when you pull the trigger?
#soap
Oh, so you put it directly in your mouth and pull the trigger! Figures.
It's your gun not mine, we don't have guns in Europe as you gleefully say almost dailly... Imagine getting hurt about member sightings, you're so fragile aren't you... :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar favourite gun
I8oOfeU.jpg
Yea right, faggit. Its uncirc'd, HAS to be yours, dirty cheese dick! PWN3D! Tell me, does it ejeculate dick cheese on your crackers when you pull the trigger?
#soap
It's your gun not mine, we don't have guns in Europe as you gleefully say almost dailly... Imagine getting hurt about member sightings, you're so fragile aren't you... :facepalm:
I wouldnt call a dick cheese dispenser a gun, dipshit. Thats about as close as you cucks will ever get to one in your shitty little country tho. Real men can own ACTUAL guns BTW.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm... I always had a sneaking suspicion that American women who own actual guns are really real men. Now it's confirmed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm... I always had a sneaking suspicion that American women who own actual guns are really real men. Now it's confirmed.
And another disarmed jelly assed cuck heard from. The armed people of the free world thank you! LOL!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you sniffing dick cheese, Blurt the Fart? Are into that sick fetishism you tremendous son of scum?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar favourite gun
I8oOfeU.jpg
#soap
I wouldnt call a dick cheese dispenser a gun, dipshit. Thats about as close as you cucks will ever get to one in your shitty little country tho. Real men can own ACTUAL guns BTW.
Sure thing sausage...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar favourite gun
I8oOfeU.jpg
#soap
Sure thing sausage...
Well cuck, if your country ever has to rely on its citizens to defend it from an invasion, just remember, call America!.....AGAIN!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar favourite gun
I8oOfeU.jpg
#soap
Sure thing sausage...
Well cuck, if your country ever has to rely on its citizens to defend it from an invasion, just remember, call America!.....AGAIN!
You don't half talk shit lolol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar favourite gun
I8oOfeU.jpg
#soap
Sure thing sausage...
You don't half talk shit lolol
Well, I got history on my side, soooo....