[Official] Member sightings thread

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! You faggits wish! Looks like one of those faggits that put hitler in power!

Come on fella, enough with the bs, I've already showed how Hitler put a stop to the rampant faggotry and transexual degeneracy which was taking place in the Weimar Republic prior to his leadership.
I aint saying hitler took dick in the ass but he sure as fuk knew all about Ernst Rhom's boy fucking way before he saw him as a threat to his power!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! You faggits wish! Looks like one of those faggits that put hitler in power!

Come on fella, enough with the bs, I've already showed how Hitler put a stop to the rampant faggotry and transexual degeneracy which was taking place in the Weimar Republic prior to his leadership.
I aint saying hitler took dick in the ass but he sure as fuk knew all about Ernst Rhom's boy fucking way before he saw him as a threat to his power!

LoL, you must have read “history books” from school, you uneducated street shitter! You have no clue about Onkel Adi!

You son of a swine!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sherriffs, please do something here. We know Mrs Whipple antics here. He plays foul

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LoL, you must have read “history books” from school, you uneducated street shitter! You have no clue about Onkel Adi!

You son of a swine!
Did hitler win? No? = #FUKINFAILURE

Street shitter? I bet I have more shekels worth of gold and diamonds on my ring finger than what you have in a fukin car, jackass! I bet my car cost more than your house! I bet the toilet seats on your shitter drop with a clatter while my bougie toilet seats slow close!

Bitches like you come around the neighborhood every few weeks peddling lawn treatments!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You son of a swine!

Street shitter? I bet I have more shekels worth of gold and diamonds on my ring finger than what you have in a fukin car, jackass! I bet my car cost more than your house! I bet the toilet seats on your shitter drop with a clatter while my bougie toilet seats slow close!

Bitches like you come around the neighborhood every few weeks peddling lawn treatments!
Proof or STFU you son of a whore.

I own many luxury real estate. Worldwide.

Cars? Lol. I got 5 super cars. My orange Hurakan owns you. I get pussy. I know 50 Cent nigga

You are a fraud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You son of a swine!

Cars? Lol. I got 5 super cars. My orange Hurakan owns you. I get pussy. I know 50 Cent nigga

You are a fraud.
I'll pick you up at the Old State Capitol dilfdozer and you can come clean the shit splatter off the bottom of my slow close toilet lid. Lemme know when you're there. STFU until you are.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You son of a swine!

You are a fraud.
I'll pick you up at the Old State Capitol dilfdozer and you can come clean the shit splatter off the bottom of my slow close toilet lid. Lemme know when you're there. STFU until you are.

Again. I showeded proof here many times. Posted time stamps and pic of my orange Lambo, real estate and luscious trips, you child Fister.

I know 50 Cent and Elon Musk. You know only your McDonalds BOSS which you ate his LOGG!

Your life sucks while I get pussy. I got money. You not. LoL

Again. Show proof or STFU. Whoreson

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You son of a swine!

You are a fraud.

Again. I showeded proof here many times. Posted time stamps and pic of my orange Lambo, real estate and luscious trips, you child Fister.

I know 50 Cent and Elon Musk. You know only your McDonalds BOSS which you ate his LOGG!

Like I said, let me know when you're here, dumb ass.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You son of a swine!

You are a fraud.

Like I said, let me know when you're here, dumb ass.

You broke, fat whoreson! I Hearded you are back at your moms basement, after they kicked you out of your job because of corona???

LoL! How does it feel being a loser in your old age, knowing I am rocking like a king?

You tremendous whoreson and street shitter!