[Official] Member sightings thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what are you teaching those poor kids holiday? you sick fuck?

merlin_156061716_00b01c5c-2518-48ad-92e5-1a74eda4b14f-superJumbo.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You whoresons. As I was sipping my diet coke in a cafe (after nearly a year) watching Croatia versus Spain, the service girl was asking me "is everything okay ?". And I am scrooling this thread with my Galaxy fold open, and she sees two Nazi gays sucking dick.

Fuck you all . What an embarrassing moment.

Then stop saving that kind of ghey content to your Boost Mobile phone.

Me not giving a fuck…lol

giphy.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You whoresons. As I was sipping my diet coke in a cafe (after nearly a year) watching Croatia versus Spain, the service girl was asking me "is everything okay ?". And I am scrooling this thread with my Galaxy fold open, and she sees two Nazi gays sucking dick.

Me not giving a fuck…lol

giphy.gif

Yet. You cared enough to post a gif with all men on a ship in the middle of the ocean acting like homos.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Me not giving a fuck…lol

giphy.gif

Yet. You cared enough to post a gif with all men on a ship in the middle of the ocean acting like homos.

These sailor men fought for our fatherland, you AIDS sniFFing homo faggot! Let me shit on your face;;;; SSSPPPLATTTT!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Me not giving a fuck…lol

giphy.gif

These sailor men fought for our fatherland, you AIDS sniFFing homo faggot! Let me shit on your face;;;; SSSPPPLATTTT!!!!

So, your "fatherland" had an army of homos?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Me not giving a fuck…lol

giphy.gif

So, your "fatherland" had an army of homos?
Traitor and unamerican of you!

You fat betamale. You watch and jerk off CP securely from your moms basements in peace. Never forget that WE THE PEOPLE went to war! The gents you make fun of fought for peace And rights. You whoreson and unhonorable swine.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You two Incels are havin' a ball, aint'cha? (No pun intended.)

Fortunately, having Shampain's dick so far down his throat won't prevent Uncle Dilfdo from typing shit and sniffing scat.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fortunately, having Shampain's dick so far down his throat won't prevent Uncle Dilfdo from typing shit and sniffing scat.
Oh STFU you scat loving queer, you get jealous of the flies you see on dog shit when you're prancing up back alleys collecting used condoms to suck in bed...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I take it that account is based on first-hand observation?

You left your wallet in the dumpster, just so you know.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

LoL says the betamale who bought a small chested "tiny" sexdoll from Ali Express last year.

Do you penatrate your boyfriends anus also? Does some top scat comes out of his 9-5 anus? How does it feel when the mock comes up your long oy vey nose? Disgusting? Or does it turns you on?

You Satan sexual. We condemn cp and sodomy yiu GAIDS infested scum.