OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg

ME12KAA_o.jpg
where yoo get my picture????????????????????????
Weeeeeeeg. My CRUsheD cousin. How are you? Have you heard anything from Andrew PeodoPeppee or Zykron?
yoo are undied!!

I was dieded to get hided. I read your crUSHed comments on ync videos. Siiiiiiiick. Why no cumpassion?

Do you respect bums?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Mr. Whipple knows no boundaries as a top indian street shitter!!!

Here we found him, street shitting in front of McDonalds!!! Siiiiiick!! Call the cops!

f7a911a44212cc32b3b4c62e0e90aef2.jpg
I wonder why you call me the banished "P" word but you post children pooping...more to tell us I assume Unklepee
dough-store-small.jpg
Wtf? You are scum. I bet you liked thst pic right?

Why are you stsrring too long at that pic? Sick street shitter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud the dog abuser what a nutjob..

Please be more civilized ..Dogs are our soul mates .. and just recently they' ve discovered that dogs understand us from birth ..

So put that tidbit in your abuser hat and smoke it
what kind of demon abuses dogs like this? Do these liberals know no shame?

First she defends peds and now she wants to see dogs suffer

fuck!

Im sure its @LotusBud god complex makes her abusive power control impulses that drives her most basic of desires, shes a real sick puppy but lets hope for her sake she never sees herself that way or shed probably abuse herself..
abuses societies most vulnerable. Children and small animals

wonder if she visits nursing homes just to assault old people too

sick cunt

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck knows, I know he outlawed Kosher and Halal ritual slaughter..... both methods of killing are barbaric as fuck.
i know, and good too
thinking was different those days. like dog breaks a leg so u shoot it, no dogs allowed in the house, etc

u have pets?

No, but I've had cats with my ex in the past, never owned a dog though, circumstances have never been right to get one.

You?
two dogs and a cat

sometimes i have more cause i work with animal rescue and foster them

then its like noahs ark over here lol

Get some pics up! That's cool as fuck what you do, I've considered doing it myself, that is until real life shit gets in the way and distracts me...

Are you voluntary or are you employed by them?
nah its for free. i started doing it after hurricane sandy. all the pets were wandering and looking for their homes and owners who evacuated

I have been thinking about fostering here in Portugal. We're moving soon. When we do I'm going to rescue a couple of dogs, OR start with fostering so we can still travel. I don't know. Depends on whether I can find a true dog lover to babysit when we travel. But dogs are gods, imo.
well once ur settled i hope u do

the hardest thing is not adopting them yourself as fostering is a very bittersweet thing once u get attached and have 2 watch them drive away with their new family

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF is that Germany, bro? Where the heck are all the Germans? :Confused4:

The fella on the wheelchair unfortunately is the only one. Sadly he is supporting Antifa. And many Kongo Bongos on this oic. All by design.

Best German part Bavaria. Munich. Strong German. The rest is like at your country. I have many sads

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You whoresons. As I was sipping my diet coke in a cafe (after nearly a year) watching Croatia versus Spain, the service girl was asking me "is everything okay ?". And I am scrooling this thread with my Galaxy fold open, and she sees two Nazi gays sucking dick.

Fuck you all . What an embarrassing moment.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You whoresons. As I was sipping my diet coke in a cafe (after nearly a year) watching Croatia versus Spain, the service girl was asking me "is everything okay ?". And I am scrooling this thread with my Galaxy fold open, and she sees two Nazi gays sucking dick.

Then stop saving that kind of ghey content to your Boost Mobile phone.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blurt the fart strikes again!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Then stop saving that kind of ghey content to your Boost Mobile phone.

I didn’t saveded anything on my mobile. It was here visiting this thread. I didn’t doded anything.

Why do you guys post filth? I wont ever visit this cafe again anyway. QR code, Registration etc. But she saw me looking at that nasty Nazi cock chewing pic.

Ahh fuck off. Hope one day you encounter such embarrassment