ME12K2N_o.jpg
goddamn... I can see the car behind his through those fucking telescopes

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OFFICIAL Street shitter @Mr. Whipple with his brother, dropping shamelessly poop in the street of his city. What a unhonorable swine he is!!!!

a7bzvjL_700bwp.webp

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Mr. Whipple knows no boundaries as a top indian street shitter!!!

Here we found him, street shitting in front of McDonalds!!! Siiiiiick!! Call the cops!

f7a911a44212cc32b3b4c62e0e90aef2.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
From Quora:

Q: Why is whoreson Mrs Whipple shooting on the street?

Yes, he is a scum.
And he is a big one :)
Jokes apart, There are designated areas such as railway tracks, open fields, waste disposal sites, unknown woods etc...
Open defecation has been one of the biggest problems of India. Largely due to mix of attitude, money, lack of education and ignorance problems.
Current Govt has vowed to end the practice by 2019 and they have already built more than 8 million toilets in last 20 months or so.
Even then it is a bigger challenge to people to abandon going in open. Even after having a toilet available in the home, some still think that going in open is wholesome;
This has been a big problem and has been a subject of embarrassment. Hope India is able to get rid of this issue.
I wanted to post some videos and pictures but then realized it would be yuck so spared all of you :)

STOP THIS HAVOC!!!!
11988651_458507650998948_1817394213773586373_n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are fucked in the head...

die in a fire!!!
Fuck knows, I know he outlawed Kosher and Halal ritual slaughter..... both methods of killing are barbaric as fuck.
i know, and good too
thinking was different those days. like dog breaks a leg so u shoot it, no dogs allowed in the house, etc

u have pets?

No, but I've had cats with my ex in the past, never owned a dog though, circumstances have never been right to get one.

You?
two dogs and a cat

sometimes i have more cause i work with animal rescue and foster them

then its like noahs ark over here lol

Get some pics up! That's cool as fuck what you do, I've considered doing it myself, that is until real life shit gets in the way and distracts me...

Are you voluntary or are you employed by them?
nah its for free. i started doing it after hurricane sandy. all the pets were wandering and looking for their homes and owners who evacuated

I have been thinking about fostering here in Portugal. We're moving soon. When we do I'm going to rescue a couple of dogs, OR start with fostering so we can still travel. I don't know. Depends on whether I can find a true dog lover to babysit when we travel. But dogs are gods, imo.

Dogs are gods and have no business being passed from home to home. Don't adopt until you stay settled.

What?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

die in a fire!!!
Fuck knows, I know he outlawed Kosher and Halal ritual slaughter..... both methods of killing are barbaric as fuck.
i know, and good too
thinking was different those days. like dog breaks a leg so u shoot it, no dogs allowed in the house, etc

u have pets?

No, but I've had cats with my ex in the past, never owned a dog though, circumstances have never been right to get one.

You?
two dogs and a cat

Get some pics up! That's cool as fuck what you do, I've considered doing it myself, that is until real life shit gets in the way and distracts me...

nah its for free. i started doing it after hurricane sandy. all the pets were wandering and looking for their homes and owners who evacuated

I have been thinking about fostering here in Portugal. We're moving soon. When we do I'm going to rescue a couple of dogs, OR start with fostering so we can still travel. I don't know. Depends on whether I can find a true dog lover to babysit when we travel. But dogs are gods, imo.

Dogs are gods and have no business being passed from home to home. Don't adopt until you stay settled.

What?

Dogs and cats too, aren't toys to be played with and given attention to, when it suits you. They are an everyday responsibility.

If you plan on taking trips or travelling and passing one or two dogs for someone else to look after that isn't an optimal situation. When you finish travelling around, that's when you should get your pets. When you're residentially stable.

You know there are HUGE pitfalls billeting out pets. If things go awry, you'll pay for it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

die in a fire!!!
i know, and good too

u have pets?

You?
two dogs and a cat

What?

Dogs and cats too, aren't toys to be played with and given attention to, when it suits you. They are an everyday responsibility.

If you plan on taking trips or travelling and passing one or two dogs for someone else to look after that isn't an optimal situation. When you finish travelling around, that's when you should get your pets. When you're residentially stable.

You know there are HUGE pitfalls billeting out pets. If things go awry, you'll pay for it.

I highly resent you insinuating that I would get a dog as a plaything when it suits me. Watch yourself, please. You don't know who you're talking to, really! You think it's better to allow a dog to languish in a kill shelter or roaming the streets than for someone to give that dog a loving home and leave the dog in the care of another loving person for a few weeks a year? Really?

And you also have something against fostering? Wow.

Please re-read my post. I said AFTER we move I want to rescue a couple of dogs, and I said IF I find a loving carer.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud the dog abuser what a nutjob..

Please be more civilized ..Dogs are our soul mates .. and just recently they' ve discovered that dogs understand us from birth ..

So put that tidbit in your abuser hat and smoke it
what kind of demon abuses dogs like this? Do these liberals know no shame?

First she defends peds and now she wants to see dogs suffer

fuck!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@LotusBud the dog abuser what a nutjob..

Please be more civilized ..Dogs are our soul mates .. and just recently they' ve discovered that dogs understand us from birth ..

So put that tidbit in your abuser hat and smoke it
what kind of demon abuses dogs like this? Do these liberals know no shame?

First she defends peds and now she wants to see dogs suffer

fuck!

Im sure its @LotusBud god complex makes her abusive power control impulses that drives her most basic of desires, shes a real sick puppy but lets hope for her sake she never sees herself that way or shed probably abuse herself..