[Official] Member sightings thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
FAKE NEWS! I know the Bradley very well. We keep in touch quite often. This is deplorable of you, Rancid. I hope you have a monthful of loss on your family in the Himaylas or wherever the fuck you are. Maybe a goat try to rape you as well. Bradley is so innocent and precious. I love him a lot

I don't have anything against Bradley either

Of course, he never stabbed my dog

• LMAO
Reactions: X

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't have anything against Bradley either

Of course, he never stabbed my dog
these posts FEEL like you got some issues with him but it is Sunday and I don't have the energy to get riled up, lay the Smackdown on your candy ass so its good that you don't have anything against dreamy Bradley

but I gotta say fuck all dogs #Bradleylivesmattermorethandogs. Ugh this post was so much work

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
No, I just have respect for them. I hope the next time you go to a drive thru they give you the "loogie special".
Respect for them??? Wage cucks?? What have they accomplished, you chest shitter? What exactly?

They are there because they were clowns at school. And now they pay the price.

And premium wealthy high performer like me or @Corky, don‘t wanna have much interaction with wage cuckies! So I think that video very funny. And by the way: Go fuck yourself! LULZ

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Respect for them??? Wage cucks?? What have they accomplished, you chest shitter? What exactly?

And premium wealthy high performer like me or @Corky, don‘t wanna have much interaction with wage cuckies! So I think that video very funny. And by the way: Go fuck yourself! LULZ
Yeah, real keyboard warrior you are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

A chest shitter. That’s gotta another Dilf originally

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And premium wealthy high performer like me or @Corky, don‘t wanna have much interaction with wage cuckies! So I think that video very funny. And by the way: Go fuck yourself!

You’re a cheast :LOL3: shitter you knackwurst smuggler

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
uPfClht
ly8m9ii.jpeg

Aidsman aka Admong posing like a fucking scrotum-hugging, fucking sperm-hoarding, fucking she-he wannabe, fucking…fucking shithead!

AIIIDSSEEeeeeeeeeeeee!

:Awesomeness:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
uPfClht
ly8m9ii.jpeg

Aidsman aka Admong posing like a fucking scrotum-hugging, fucking sperm-hoarding, fucking she-he wannabe, fucking…fucking shithead!

AIIIDSSEEeeeeeeeeeeee!

:Awesomeness:
528cc5e6ecad046e2b969d30.webp

This is some scary shit. They got the wrong guy. His obsession with Biggies, Mine, and everyone elses kids too. Someone has to stop the motherfucking depraved monster asap

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
528cc5e6ecad046e2b969d30.webp

This is some scary shit. They got the wrong guy. His obsession with Biggies, Mine, and everyone elses kids too. Someone has to stop the motherfucking depraved monster asap

It’s a thing with the LGBTPeBe+ leftarded crew! Particularly when they get power-slammed…pick on our families. In reality they would be shitting out their own teeth if we got a hold of them.

I’m proudly conservative!
:BFF:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It’s a thing with the LGBTPeBe+ leftarded crew! Particularly when they get power-slammed…pick on our families. In reality they would be shitting out their own teeth if we got a hold of them.

I’m proudly conservative!
:BFF:
It would be fun to use him as target practice.. or just as a dart board when I have some like minded friends family over. Everyone would have lots of fun. Even batting practice on him. So many things.. Lol