[Official] Member sightings thread

I dont know actually, I do love him so, he won't believe it but I just do. I'm not aloud to even utter those words coz he gets mad. This post will self destruct in the morning

I don't know if you'll be able to ever get through this. Will you seek out counseling?
 
I will probably have to , why? Why does he break my heart? This message will also self destruct in the morning

You'll get over him, Fred. I hear @Jack is waiting in the wings for you. You can spend your days rubbing lotion on his bald circumcised head.

Doesn't that sound fun and delicious?
 
@Fredricka

drinking-tea.gif
 
You're an idiot. We all see him posting thread after thread about me...chasing me around the entire forum.

Last post to your bullshit posting troll.
Because I win again, I know
 
Probably because she is...

at least emotionally retarded...same old shit day after day
I'm sure some think the same about you, you moany old bag. Anyway post sightings or gtfo