[Official] Member sightings thread

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Its funny you posted a gay pic like 2min after I commented. Must have them saved to your phone..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a creepy thought but, that's how the stories always go, "oh he went out to play ball like when he was a kid....".
All jokes aside take an 81mg aspirin everyday if you don't already just for peace of mind unless you take blood thinners already.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I remember using that line like 5 years ago when a guy was pissing me off with the pics he was posting ... I know your pain Alt LOLOLOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I call people PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s ?? I think you're so retarded you wouldn't even qualify for the 'Special Olympics' ... ffs

On another note sad news.. Luke Perry just passed away

You ought be shot for that NyQuil joke it was so bad.

But yeah, Luke Perry.. Bet you felt that in your mortal coil. 52.. that's fucked up. Apparently he started playing a high school student when he was 24 on that show.
You know what asshole ... some workmates and I and friends of friends have rented some indoor time on a soccer pitch and tonite is my first time and I expect to be quite winded .. fuck!! what if I die LOLOL
“Workmates” ? Bahahahahaaa stop lying!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO @ rT behind the scenes negging all my posts like a busy little Beaver

giphy.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its funny you posted a gay pic like 2min after I commented. Must have them saved to your phone..
Lmao, I make hard drive jokes at him, . "So how many gigs of cock gifs is your drive?"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a creepy thought but, that's how the stories always go, "oh he went out to play ball like when he was a kid....".
All jokes aside take an 81mg aspirin everyday if you don't already just for peace of mind unless you take blood thinners already.

Wow!!

I didn't expect that ..could I have been ........... wrong

Nope you're still an ass

But you're right that's always how it goes

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
No, faggot, a ten inch dick. They tell you size doesnt matter. Its a lie. Its a lie, pissboi.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
a baseball bat
By the way. You know how people say violence doesnt solve anything? You remind me of inmates who had a serious attitude problem. If the other inmates, the respectable ones, didnt adjust the attitude, we would. Its funny, motherfuckers like you would pop off or threaten one of my guards, and after getting your ass handed to you, you would be all "yes sir, Sgt White" or "No sir, Sgt White" what's that about, THROB? Never had a daddy, so you piss on bathroom walls and act like a rebel? I spit on you, beta, you're what we used to call a "punk". Thats not a reference to alt rock, by any means.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMFAO @ rT behind the scenes negging all my posts like a busy little Beaver

giphy.gif
I’m in full view, do you know how this site works?
watching them work is awesome - beginning of the summer there was a brook then a couple weeks l8r we had a pond 2 swim in <3

summer after that there were little sunny fish in it we could catch but leeches too :/

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a baseball bat
By the way. You know how people say violence doesnt solve anything? You remind me of inmates who had a serious attitude problem. If the other inmates, the respectable ones, didnt adjust the attitude, we would. Its funny, motherfuckers like you would pop off or threaten one of my guards, and after getting your ass handed to you, you would be all "yes sir, Sgt White" or "No sir, Sgt White" what's that about, THROB? Never had a daddy, so you piss on bathroom walls and act like a rebel? I spit on you, beta, you're what we used to call a "punk". Thats not a reference to alt rock, by any means.
Pfffffffff bwahahahahahahahahaaa ... you're the inmate with jizz on yer lip.. nicknamed 'Sticky' lmfao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Me after running up and down for 20 mins last night until I pulled myself LMAO

giphy.gif

I'd laugh but it hurts