Oh look another peaceful protest for the men’s right to expose their genitals to little girls

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep I posted video footage of this. Antifa fucking abusing women, trying to squash their right to protest and threatening them with violence.

It's disgusting and an outrage that this misogyny is being tolerated in the WEST. Smdh.

Thanks Biden. *barf*

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
where do you have to be mentally to fight for the ability to expose a grown man’s genitals to little girls

sick fuckimg monsters

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a noble and righteous cause they fighting for huh?

Fuckimg slime

Oh. Before I read your post & saw the title of the thread, I thought you were referring to Vancouver, Canada, Bigly. :LOL3:

There's all sorts of disgusting perverts who live here, eh.
Blurthole live there too, right?

No. I think Blurt said It lives across the water in Victoria. Here's a map:

victoria_island_map.gif

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This woman is a hero. She has to be protected at all costs.

And we really need to get RID of antifa.....fucking depraved domestic terrorists.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a noble and righteous cause they fighting for huh?

Fuckimg slime

Oh. Before I read your post & saw the title of the thread, I thought you were referring to Vancouver, Canada, Bigly. :LOL3:

There's all sorts of disgusting perverts who live here, eh.

Yeah, I remember that ugly man thing demanding immigrant women to "wax my female balls, bigot!". He lost his fake court case and has a long history of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and obsession with small children. He is an obvious groomer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know this is just fucking......gotdammit. Can we just burn it all down?

This is abusive and cruel to the baby. Fuck these narcissistic psychopaths.

I mean aside from being a disgusting and revolting crime against nature. That poor baby is gonna be hungry and being forced to suck on dads nasty man tit for nothing and he/she is just gonna get stressed and frustrated. Smdh. A fucking sane adult needs to intervene on this. These people are sick.

@Lokmar I've seen enough. I'm ready to kill them.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know this is just fucking......gotdammit. Can we just burn it all down?

This is abusive and cruel to the baby. Fuck these narcissistic psychopaths.

I mean aside from being a disgusting and revolting crime against nature. That poor baby is gonna be hungry and being forced to suck on dads nasty man tit for nothing and he/she is just gonna get stressed and frustrated. Smdh. A fucking sane adult needs to intervene on this. These people are sick.

@Lokmar I've seen enough. I'm ready to kill them.

Yep, in all seriousness, everyone will come to my side eventually.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not while you keep shilling for the K1kes!

He isnt shilling for the naughty ones. Give Lok a break FFS!!

He isnt saying anything that most American nonleftists wouldnt say.

Come on A......if you are gonna take a pro Hitler position, you gotta expect to have some blow back and I'm more than sure Lokmars blow back has been very generous. I'm sure you guys can understand this even if you think we have all been duped by elite jews lol.

If you are right, then we will know eventually, right? I'm not challenging this hard because we all have much bigger, more reaching problems. If you guys want to believe that it's some jews behind it all......that doesnt change anything. It's still a huge problem impacting us all.

If you guys knew what I actually think about this? You would laugh. Until i walked you through why of course. That cannot be done on the internet......but its caused some all night long phone convos and has nothing to do with Q lol.

I dont think they are human. Just flat out. And I dont think Hitler was operating under the influence of a human.

Last edited:

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
This problem comes from Korean spas. Take your ass-ault rufles down to yer local establishments and give those girls a lead manicure

you think they aren't getting ready to kill WHITEY and their best allie the Hebrew Nationalist. Yes goy black on yellow crime with the white man caught between *rubs hands together*

7ad.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Come on A......if you are gonna take a pro Hitler position, you gotta expect to have some blow back and I'm more than sure Lokmars blow back has been very generous. I'm sure you guys can understand this even if you think we have all been duped by elite jews lol.

If you are right, then we will know eventually, right? I'm not challenging this hard because we all have much bigger, more reaching problems. If you guys want to believe that it's some jews behind it all......that doesnt change anything. It's still a huge problem impacting us all.

If you guys knew what I actually think about this? You would laugh. Until i walked you through why of course. That cannot be done on the internet......but its caused some all night long phone convos and has nothing to do with Q lol.

I dont think they are human. Just flat out. And I dont think Hitler was operating under the influence of a human.

You mean reptillians? I usually zone out whenever shape-shifting lizards and grey aliens are brought into the conversation, it just seems too 'out there' for me and there's basically zero evidence to support the claims.

However, I am very open minded regarding the whole NWO conspiracy thing, because I know much of it is based on truth and tons of information is heavily suppressed by the ruling elites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean reptillians? I usually zone out whenever shape-shifting lizards and grey aliens are brought into the conversation, it just seems too 'out there' for me and there's basically zero evidence to support the claims.

However, I am very open minded regarding the whole NWO conspiracy thing, because I know much of it is based on truth and tons of information is heavily suppressed by the ruling elites.

No.....not reptilians lol

Not "grey aliens". But I'm sure some people have seen something they describe as such. We dont think of what we never thought.

But shape shifters.....sure yeah. They are known for that.

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." Jude 1:6

It's all over ancient writings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought the shape-shifters are meant to be reptillians?

Like I say, I don't know a great deal about it all...

The reptilian shit is a conspiracy theory but it came from somewhere.

I do not think our governments are ran by reptilians or even the beings I'm talking about but I am sure they steer the direction humanity takes.

There is a very eerie symmetry from the ancient world and pagan religions to today.

Its complicated and yeah sounds wacky AF.....its not a topic I try to entertain in text because there is just too much.

Do I think WE need to worry about who they are? No. We cant do anything about them.

But i dont think they are gods(what ancient people believed), nor do I think they are extra terrestrial aliens from other planets(a popular theory), I do not think they are reptiles running governments(directly) or reptiles at all. I would say they are fallen angels....unclean spirits....like scripture mentions. They roam the earth.

If you look at it through a studied biblical lense, it's not really far out there at all. In fact it makes many things make sense that dont fit into other views and are thusly dismissed. You cant dismiss some of the phenomena we have seen and cant explain.

And it's difficult to dismiss the cycle of history always repeating and these socail engineering endeavors that brought the flood of Noah. If you ever read Enoch, it's pretty chilling.

And Christ did say, when we get into days like the days of Noah......it will be the end of this existence. Sure looks like we are getting there for anyone who has read the apocrypha.

For this to even begin to make sense....you have to shimmy free of the ingrained assumption ancient man was primitive. It doesnt add up with evidence either. We have de evolved if anything. Hence why we cant explain how pyramids were even built(just one easy example btw). They had technology we cannot grasp at all. Different than anything we have seen.

At the core is hatred of humanity, the natural world and God.

I know it sounds out there to anyone not used to entertaining the unseen.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's Demonic... The Demons have a "short period of time" Then Demons are bound up for a thousand years..

Revelation 12... read the chapter. this is the one verse that sticks out.

12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

The Demons are using these people... You have to keep your heads level... Satan wants us to melt. Don't melt down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's Demonic... The Demons have a "short period of time" Then Demons are bound up for a thousand years..

Revelation 12... read the chapter. this is the one verse that sticks out.

12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

The Demons are using these people... You have to keep your heads level... Satan wants us to melt. Don't melt down.

It always starts with cruelty to animals doesnt it? The awful things done to animals that are just unessesary......just to see if things CAN be done....and called scientific advances....is just a revolting wrong direction.

I even have had some heated debates with Christian's on this regarding what "dominion" means. God gave us this world and the life teaming within it to be good stewards of.

Not to abuse for our own benefit. But humans have fallen so far we cannot even grasp what God intended us to be.

You know its demonic when it attacks and abuses all that is natural. Upending and perverting Gods perfect order. Everything God made that He saw good gets convoluted and attacked. There is nothing we can do to change it.....all we can do is ease suffering and defend what's right until God says it's enough.

The most demonic energy I've ever sensed is outside places of death. Like abortion mills and where animals are abused too death. And now with all this leftwing activism war on nature and women. You can see how unhinged and darkened they are over simple questions.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And it's difficult to dismiss the cycle of history always repeating and these socail engineering endeavors that brought the flood of Noah. If you ever read Enoch, it's pretty chilling.

And Christ did say, when we get into days like the days of Noah......it will be the end of this existence. Sure looks like we are getting there for anyone who has read the apocrypha.
THIS!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This woman is a hero. She has to be protected at all costs.

And we really need to get RID of antifa.....fucking depraved domestic terrorists.

She's a hero but god damn that is one big and ugly bitch

for real