Oh look, transwomen are raping women in jail...son of a bitch

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have been silenced in the press and on social media; we have been de-platformed from speaking engagements; we have been cancelled; we have had our careers threatened and been fired. We have been harassed, threatened, doxed, assaulted and even murdered.

Indeed.

Welcome to the world of transgender individuals.

I'll put the coffee on.
Sorry Blurt.. It may be different where other people live, but where I live, the transgender community is accepted without hassle. That's what I have seen, personally, through work, shopping etc.. rarely a story around these parts where a trans has been attacked, been able to work.. stuff like that.. It may be different where you or others live, but not here from what I've seen. Edited to add.. and this holds true BEFORE Biden's policies

Last edited:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Take the transmen out of jail now, the women are in danger!

"Female inmates at an Indiana jail were subjected to a “night of terror” when male detainees gained access to their cells, the women allege in a lawsuit.

The lawsuit was filed Friday, July 22, by eight women against Clark County Sheriff Jamey Noel and current and former Clark County Jail officers. It’s the second lawsuit filed this summer following the alleged incident, with 20 women filing suit in June, court records show.

The women claim that on Oct. 23, 2021, jail officer David Lowe gave two male detainees keys to the interior of the jail in exchange for $1,000."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So this means people are stupid for opposing forcing women to share cells with rapists? That the rape and assault of women in prison by male inmates is silly?

Is that your point here?

You guys really are so stupid if you think everyone who self identifies is actually trans.

Oak it's obvious you hate women with such a deep hatred that you simply dont care at all about women losing their place and safety in society to validate sick men. You also dont care about minors being put on the medical pathway before they can even consent to anything.

So you just ignore the heaps of issues and crimes committed as a result of self identity being legislated and found this thing that you somehow thinks justified it all.

It means focus on the safety of women for all reasons, not manufactured outrage out of drama queens like you.

You can believe men can magically become women all you fucking want. But everyone else has the right to reject your cult beliefs. Men are not women....and women shouldnt be forced to accept them in our spaces just because they said magic words.

Outrage drama queens like claiming that all these trans people are gonna go kill themselves if we use the wrong pronouns?
296348843_447122857460879_8070723603981970844_n.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We have been silenced in the press and on social media; we have been de-platformed from speaking engagements; we have been cancelled; we have had our careers threatened and been fired. We have been harassed, threatened, doxed, assaulted and even murdered.

Indeed.

I'll put the coffee on.
Sorry Blurt.. It may be different where other people live, but where I live, the transgender community is accepted without hassle. That's what I have seen, personally, through work, shopping etc.. rarely a story around these parts where a trans has been attacked, been able to work.. stuff like that.. It may be different where you or others live, but not here from what I've seen. Edited to add.. and this holds true BEFORE Biden's policies

I hear you, Raven. But I was talking historically. The world of transgender individuals didn't come into existence the moment Dustin Hoffman took a twirl as Tootsie, yanno?

The drag queens had to riot in the streets over fifty years ago in order to put a stop to their (and to gays, by the way) being silenced, canceled, beaten, fired, doxxed, and murdered. And it's in large part thanks to Stonewall that transfolk (and gays) can work, go shopping, and just fucking plain live without fear of being ended on a whim by some transphobic psycho, you feel me?

This being said, the world of transgender individuals predates even Stonewall by centuries, if not millenia.

So you'll have to forgive me if I have few tears to shed for someone with an obssessive hate-on for tranfolk who's wailing endlessly about her wholly manufactured and insignificant predicament.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

I'll put the coffee on.

I hear you, Raven. But I was talking historically. The world of transgender individuals didn't come into existence the moment Dustin Hoffman took a twirl as Tootsie, yanno?

The drag queens had to riot in the streets over fifty years ago in order to put a stop to their (and to gays, by the way) being silenced, canceled, beaten, fired, doxxed, and murdered. And it's in large part thanks to Stonewall that transfolk (and gays) can work, go shopping, and just fucking plain live without fear of being ended on a whim by some transphobic psycho, you feel me?

This being said, the world of transgender individuals predates even Stonewall by centuries, if not millenia.

So you'll have to forgive me if I have few tears to shed for someone with an obssessive hate-on for tranfolk who's wailing endlessly about her wholly manufactured and insignificant predicament.
Much more important issues facing society, than 'petty' gender issues.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Indeed.

I'll put the coffee on.

I see what you are saying, Blurt. We are on 2 different pages it seems.. My views are based, I guess, on my lifetime.

I am extremely liberal with social issues. I have no problem with trans or any group for that matter. I believe that people need to feel comfortable in their own skin and be free to live how they want to without being discriminated against.

What I DO have a problem with, tho, is POLICY... Under Biden's policy, ANYONE that identifies as one sex or another has access to many privileges of the opposite sex. This poses a lot of problems, imo.. Not all people heading into bathrooms are trans.. ANY Tom, Dick or Harry pervert that wants to cop a look under a restroom stall or be in women's spaces are given the green light.. " yep, I identify as a woman" Okay!! See what I'm saying here? I honestly don't have a problem with a legit trans wanting to go into a restroom if they truly are living as a woman or man. Before Biden's policy, I'm guessing they would do that without a fuss being made. NOW.. ANYONE with any motive is allowed.. I hope this makes sense to you lol.

Also.. (and this one gets me most upset) Is that biological males are allowed to play women's sports :(. I don't give a fuck how my injections they take.. structurally they are still a man and are stripping women /girl athletes of their titles and ability to compete and win.. It's heartbreaking to me.. How to women stand a chance in sports?

Anyway.. those are my thoughts. I don't get heated over this as some do. I'm a pretty tolerant person by nature HAHA.. Just don't think we need a policy because it wasn't that big of a problem to begin with and now there are some that are taking advantage of it and people are getting hurt.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed.

I'll put the coffee on.

I see what you are saying, Blurt. We are on 2 different pages it seems.. My views are based, I guess, on my lifetime.

I am extremely liberal with social issues. I have no problem with trans or any group for that matter. I believe that people need to feel comfortable in their own skin and be free to live how they want to without being discriminated against.

What I DO have a problem with, tho, is POLICY... Under Biden's policy, ANYONE that identifies as one sex or another has access to many privileges of the opposite sex. This poses a lot of problems, imo.. Not all people heading into bathrooms are trans.. ANY Tom, Dick or Harry pervert that wants to cop a look under a restroom stall or be in women's spaces are given the green light.. " yep, I identify as a woman" Okay!! See what I'm saying here? I honestly don't have a problem with a legit trans wanting to go into a restroom if they truly are living as a woman or man. Before Biden's policy, I'm guessing they would do that without a fuss being made. NOW.. ANYONE with any motive is allowed.. I hope this makes sense to you lol.

Also.. (and this one gets me most upset) Is that biological males are allowed to play women's sports :(. I don't give a fuck how my injections they take.. structurally they are still a man and are stripping women /girl athletes of their titles and ability to compete and win.. It's heartbreaking to me.. How to women stand a chance in sports?

Anyway.. those are my thoughts. I don't get heated over this as some do. I'm a pretty tolerant person by nature HAHA.. Just don't think we need a policy because it wasn't that big of a problem to begin with and now there are some that are taking advantage of it and people are getting hurt.

Yeah I've said this a few times and went into what the problem is and what's happening.

If you dont submit to their gender beliefs they regard you as stupid, hateful, bigoted, uneducated
.....so on.

Blurt accused me of hating men because I've pointed out the fact that rape and violence against women and girls is something that happens.

Theyve taken a very ignorant and narrow minded stance and unless you agree with whatever they think you should agree with, regardless of how unreasonable, they just judge you very negatively and harshly.

These people didnt even care that a girl was anally raped in school and that the boy in a skirt who did it was allowed to go to another school in the district where he assaulted another girl.

Unless you support any man self identifying as a woman and go along with what is essentially religious cult beliefs about gender, they arent going to hear shit you say. You are transphobe and bigot. You typed out a very respectful post and made your points clear, and Admin "loled" your post.

It's a very deeply stunning lack of empathy. They genuinely do not care about the impact this has on women and girls. They dont care who gets hurt. Believe me....they would turn their heads from the harm and continue to demonize any women who speak out on behalf of their rights. Women are not allowed to say "no" anymore, and our rights are transphobic so.. here we are.

There are ways to deal with this issue while preserving the rights and protections of women but they arent having it. Its gotta be us against them. See how these divisions are forced and fueled? They make unreasonable demands and scream "bigot" or other hateful slurs at anyone who stands up for themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed.

I'll put the coffee on.

The only places where trans people are killed or attacked are mostly 3rd world areas and its because they are in high risk situations like prostitution.

The data shows women face far more violence than men who claim to be women.

Most violence against trans people comes from....men.

This is something MEN need to sort out. Women are not emotional support animals and we shouldnt be forced to sacrifice our rights and protections we have in place to protect us against violent men because.....men are violent.

They need to leave us the fuck out of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Scroll through this Raven and see how these people talk about women and lesbians especailly

This is how they feel about women who believe they are more than an identity

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Who the fuck feels safe with these psychos in our single sex spaces?

Blurt doesnt care what it's like to actually live being a biological women. He thinks worrying about our safety is misandry and he just cannot begin to relate. It's silly to him that women have to always be aware and careful. It's not like data supports womens concerns or anything.

He looks at the 3 transwomen who got murdered in places like Brazil. Men who identify as women need to come into our spaces to be protected from men.....but if we want to stay protected from men we are stupid haters.

Its SO fucked up when some asshole talks down to you when you are defending your own rights. Men can use their power and priviledge to invade what women fought for and demonize us for saying no.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blurt has never talked down to me Dovey.. He's always been respectful... I gave my views to him and he can take it or leave it. Those were my thoughts.. MY OWN OPINION.. They may not be right, dunno? I know that I don't consider myself a transphobe, because I have no ill will against people living how they want to live.. I see many trans individuals where I live. I guess because I live so close to a university.. and it seems the norm to me.. I don't look twice.. just people. My concern is strictly policy.. nothing more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurt has never talked down to me Dovey.. He's always been respectful... I gave my views to him and he can take it or leave it. Those were my thoughts.. MY OWN OPINION.. They may not be right, dunno? I know that I don't consider myself a transphobe, because I have no ill will against people living how they want to live.. I see many trans individuals where I live. I guess because I live so close to a university.. and it seems the norm to me.. I don't look twice.. just people. My concern is strictly policy.. nothing more.

You havent disagreed with him firmly enough yet.
He isnt capable of having any meaningful conversations about this topic with out become shitty and condescending.

I've tried more than once, he just cannot do it without labeling and getting butt hurt salty. It offends him that women would have strong stances on issues that directly impact women, I guess.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You havent disagreed with him firmly enough yet.
He isnt capable of having any meaningful conversations about this topic with out become shitty and condescending.

I've tried more than once, he just cannot do it without labeling and getting butt hurt salty. It offends him that women would have strong stances on issues that directly impact women, I guess.
My guess is that you are more passionate about this issue than I am and you may come across as attacking instead of discussing.. and vice versa. Blurt would have to answer about the hostility. See? There's a reason I don't hang out in politics much.. I want to like people outside of their political beliefs :D

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Great post, Raven.

You make some good points. In a very measured, reasoned, and non-shrieking way, I might add.

Yes, fiddling with policymaking in an attempt to hang with the times is an activity fraught with peril. As even any forum admin will tell you, you can tweak the rules all you want but you'll never, ever manage to please everyone. So, then, should policymakers and lawmakers try to please the majority? This leads to a tyranny of the majority. Should they rather try to please the minority? This leads to a tyranny of the minority.

Policy must inevitably reflect the times. Trying to make the times reflect policy is doomed to failure (except maybe in Oceania or even just in Airstrip One). People in positions of power--whether social, political, or religious--imposing their worldview or their religious mindset on their constituents (assuming these powerful people were legitimately chosen by constituents in the first place) is a sure road to dictatorship and fascism. And, yes, that is something that holds true for the extremes as much on the political right as it does on the political left. All of us are caught between a rock and a hard place; all of us want to live in a world where the conditions are such that all of us would want to live in it. But, as we all know, Cain slew Abel. The conflict is old.

So, what are we to do?

I have a few suggestions.

First, disengage from the pettiness of partisan politics. Help people grow and thrive around you, regardless of the fact that their worldviews or ideas or opinions are likely different from yours. Put people before flags and souls before station or standing.

Second, hold yourself accountable for your own choices in life and stand by or abandon your stance only upon mature reflection and not because of social, political, or religious pressure.

Third, take the time to occasionally masturbate on a deserted beach under a crisp, bright starfield. It's the best way to help you put things into perspective.

As far as transwomen participating in women's sports, I'll admit I need to give the matter further thought. My quippy, rapscallion tendencies want to make me say that, if transwomen are to be excluded from women's sports, then so, too, should women who are built like men. But where would that leave manly women?

Honestly, Rave, I worry less about policymakers and lawmakers (who can always be booted out at the next election) than I do about activist judges, who sit for life. This, because of my claim above that policy must reflect the times--an impossiblity with judges who, as they did in overturning Roe v. Wade, cited documents from the 17th century by authors who believed the burning of witches was an appropriate remedy to all the ills of society.

I'm thouroughly enjoying this sane, rational, non-Banshee discussion.

Thank you for this.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am also pro-choice Blurt and yes it was a stunning decision by Scotus to say the least lol I am, however, in favor of states rights and letting people in states dictate what their laws should be. I've said this before, that this decision, IN TIME, could really wipe out the Republican party. It won't happen today or tomorrow.. but am sure that enough pressure will be put on politicians via voting that will make them reevaluate their staunch policies or be out of a job :) Have a great night, Blurt :)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks, Rave. You have a great night, too.

P.S.
At some point, someone's going to have to explain to me how the laws of individual states should take precedence over national laws in a country called the "United States." How does that work, exactly? My knowledge in this area is, admittedly, deficient.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks, Rave. You have a great night, too.

P.S.
At some point, someone's going to have to explain to me how the laws of individual states should take precedence over national laws in a country called the "United States." How does that work, exactly? My knowledge in this area is, admittedly, deficient.
lmao! I don't believe that for one second, Blurt. In any case, start by googling the 10th amendment and go from there :)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, believe it, Rave. While, sure, I have a basic understanding of the structure of the American federacy and of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, trying to get at the roots of the 10th Amendment--to figure out its meaning and interpretation--keeps leading me down a rabbit hole of legal wrangling and a warren of SCOTUS rulings that may make sense to Constitutional scholars and lawyers but that sound like Ancient Greek to me. Seriously, at this point, I can't even tell if I would've sided with the Federalists or with the Anti-Federalists had I been there in the 1780's. I still find the debate fascinating, though. The philosophical aspects of politics have always interested me way more than the petty partisanship we see today.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

I'll put the coffee on.

I see what you are saying, Blurt. We are 2 different pages it seems.. My views are based, I guess, on my lifetime.

Oh, believe it, Rave. While, sure, I have a basic understanding of the structure of the American federacy and of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, trying to get at the roots of the 10th Amendment--to figure out its meaning and interpretation--keeps leading me down a rabbit hole of legal wrangling and a warren of SCOTUS rulings that may make sense to Constitutional scholars and lawyers but that sound like Ancient Greek to me. Seriously, at this point, I can't even tell if I would've sided with the Federalists or with the Anti-Federalists had I been there in the 1780's. I still find the debate fascinating, though. The philosophical aspects of politics have always interested me way more than the petty partisanship we see today.
If you're at all academically inclined, I watched this Class a couple years ago....

After watching this, I had the 'impression' that the seeds of the civil war were sewn with the signing of the Constitution.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're at all academically inclined, I watched this Class a couple years ago....

After watching this, I had the 'impression' that the seeds of the civil war were sewn with the signing of the Constitution.

Well, I am academically inclined, Admin. But I'll be honest here and state that the degree of inclination is proportional to my emotional investment in a subject.

Still, thanks for this. I'll watch it. I do want to learn more about this, even if for no other reason than that discussions with my American neighbours can only be enhanced by my being familiar with issues that are such an integral part of their core identity.

A discussion in Canada:

Bob: "But why in the hell would you even want to do that???"
Carol: "Because it's the right thing to do!"

The same discussion in the United States of America:

Ted: "But why in the hell would you even want to do that???"
Alice: "Because it's the Constitutional thing to do!"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anybody who thinks non-op transwomen on a hormone regimen have a dick that's anything but decorative either doesn't know any transwomen in real life or has been watching too much she-male porn.

When Dove, for example, talks about "transwomen," she really means crossdressers. It's just that trans "women" sounds better for the base when you're trying to claim that "real" women are in mortal peril.

The only problem with Dovey is she can't tell the difference between a small dick and a big clit.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with being bisexual.

The only problem with Dove is she finds a cause that she believes in -- probably as a result of reading some tirade on some dubious, fact-free conservative channel somewhere -- and she takes it very persnally, manufacturing many worst-case scenarios in her fevered imagination. Then, she refuses to let go of it, like a mad dog with a bone. The fear seems to grow exponentially as she obsesses over it. I imagine she has a hard time sleeping at night because she thinks liberals, trans women, BLM, and pro-choice activists are coming to get her. Literally coming to get her and destroy her life. I think some people might call this clinical paranoia.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I would tend to agree, Lotes. Here's the thing: I have very little interest in partisan politics and, as someone who has very little interest in partisan politics, I can confirm that Dove's views on a bunch of issues are only midly interesting to me. I don't know Dove from a barnacle on the hull of the Mary Céleste, and I have no dog in her catfights,: but, when she chooses to share her political opinions by locking herself into a cupboard with you and switch on her bullhorn, I, for one, plug my ears with my index fingers.

So, to me, it's not her views that are "the problem with Dove," but her delivery.

As she herself would say, though, that's on me, not on her. And I'm willing to fully own that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would tend to agree, Lotes. Here's the thing: I have very little interest in partisan politics and, as someone who has very little interest in partisan politics, I can confirm that Dove's views on a bunch of issues are only midly interesting to me. I don't know Dove from a barnacle on the hull of the Mary Céleste, and I have no dog in her catfights,: but, when she chooses to share her political opinions by locking herself into a cupboard with you and switch on her bullhorn, I, for one, plug my ears with my index fingers.

So, to me, it's not her views that are "the problem with Dove," but her delivery.

As she herself would say, though, that's on me, not on her. And I'm willing to fully own that.
I'm not into partisan politics, either. But Dove has perfected the fine art of partisan hackery, so everything she posts has that bent to it. It compounds the aura of insanity that tinges her posts.