Oh look, transwomen are raping women in jail...son of a bitch

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Rates of inmate-on-inmate sexual victimization in the previous 6 months were highest for female inmates (212 per 1,000), more than four times higher than male rates (43 per 1,000). Abusive sexual conduct was more likely between inmates and between staff and inmates than nonconsensual sexual acts."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You'll start seeing rising rates of sexual violence recorded as "woman on woman" in prisons because when men SAY they identify as women, their crimes are recorded as female crimes.

Why don't you find the incidence of transwomen raping women versus prison guards raping women?

I've provided data while you've provided shrieking.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anecdotal evidence isn't going to cut it in my thread. Let's elevate the conversation to more than shrieking and hair on fire posts.

DATA, provide data and we'll compare the scope of the problem for incarcerated women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Rates of inmate-on-inmate sexual victimization in the previous 6 months were highest for female inmates (212 per 1,000), more than four times higher than male rates (43 per 1,000). Abusive sexual conduct was more likely between inmates and between staff and inmates than nonconsensual sexual acts."

You'll start seeing rising rates of sexual violence recorded as "woman on woman" in prisons because when men SAY they identify as women, their crimes are recorded as female crimes.

Why don't you find the incidence of transwomen raping women versus prison guards raping women?

Sure

So I'm assuming you havent read any of the letters from female inmates talking about sleeping in shifts to protect eachother from rape, physical assaults and bullying from MEN who claim to be women?

So women shouldnt have a choice here to have men with dicks forced on them. We all have to accept your cult beliefs and get over it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Now, Dori and his listeners heard directly from a former state Department of Corrections guard that more than 150 biologically male inmates serving time in other all-male corrections facilities around Washington are lining up to transfer to Gig Harbor’s WCCW because it’s “significantly easier” to serve time with women.

“They are bringing biological males who claim to identify as females and putting them into the women’s prison,” former state DOC officer Scott Fleming confirmed to Dori Thursday. “All that they have to claim is that they identify as a female.”

No requirements for hormone treatment? No confirmation that inmate is in the transitioning process? No proof that gender or sexual reassignment surgery had occurred?

None, Fleming said.

“When I was there . . . all they had to do was claim they identified as females and convince a psychologist to sign off on it,” Fleming confirmed."

WHO didnt see this being an issue? People who shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I said data.

That's not data.

You also asked for specific cases. Which I can easily continue showing.

Just be who the fuck you are. You are a democrat. A total hardcore partisan who ONLY cares about fighting with politcal opposition. You dont give a fuck about this. You dont give a fuck about women other girls. ALL you give a fuck about is the fleeting sense of superiority you get when you shit on people who disagree with your politically. That's it.

As this problem grows and grows on every level and society becomes unbearable for women, and you start noticing how many people on the LEFT have actually been fighting this all the way....you'll no doubt back track and claim you never really felt good about it. The fact is you are choosing division and hate and dont really care much about humanity or women.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I said data.

That's not data.

You also asked for specific cases. Which I can easily continue showing.

Just be who the fuck you are. You are a democrat. A total hardcore partisan who ONLY cares about fighting with politcal opposition. You dont give a fuck about this. You dont give a fuck about women other girls. ALL you give a fuck about is the fleeting sense of superiority you get when you shit on people who disagree with your politically. That's it.

As this problem grows and grows on every level and society becomes unbearable for women, and you start noticing how many people on the LEFT have actually been fighting this all the way....you'll no doubt back track and claim you never really felt good about it. The fact is you are choosing division and hate and dont really care much about humanity or women.

Where did I use the word "specific"?

Why are you melting down and attacking me? I'm talking about the issue of women being raped in jail or prison. This isn't about me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how only women are expected to make all the sacrifices. Men arent losing fuck all.....in fact they are now gaining what's ours.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is where Oak asked for incidents.

I produced two and now shes claiming she wants data. Knowing damn well how much rape goes entirely unreported.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
gaslighting, narcissists, trannies, oh my

gaslighting, narcissists, trannies, oh my

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I produced two and now shes claiming she wants data. Knowing damn well how much rape goes entirely unreported.

in·ci·dence
/ˈinsədəns/

Filter definitions by topic

See definitions in:
All

Economics

Physics
noun

1. 1.
    the occurrence, rate, or frequency of a disease, crime, or something else undesirable.
    "an increased incidence of cancer"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
go outside more

I'm sitting outside with coffee right now scrolling the net as I usually do at this time.

And i have 3 daughters. 1 is a lesbian. I have zero problem with bombing a thread that mentioned the trans reich with articles that show why women and girls deserve to have their own spaces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

in·ci·dence
/ˈinsədəns/

See definitions in:
All

Economics

Physics
noun

1. 1.
    the occurrence, rate, or frequency of a disease, crime, or something else undesirable.

So that doesnt include reported occurrences. Got it lol.

Next time Oak asks for incidents of something happening.....she doesnt mean actual incidents of it happening.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
go outside more

I'm sitting outside with coffee right now scrolling the net as I usually do at this time.

And i have 3 daughters. 1 is a lesbian. I have zero problem with bombing a thread that mentioned the trans reich with articles that show why women and girls deserve to have their own spaces.

It doesn't mean that you actually care about rape of incarcerated women. You'd be more afraid of corrections officers than anything else. That's what the data proves.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

in·ci·dence
/ˈinsədəns/

See definitions in:
All

Economics

Physics
noun

1. 1.

So that doesnt include reported occurrences. Got it lol.

Next time Oak asks for incidents of something happening.....she doesnt mean actual incidents of it happening.

No, it means that I didn't ask for specifics. You know, like when you lied about it in the thread.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Lily asks for the incidence and Dove provides incidents.

I swear, you can't make this shit up.

Dove is a tard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
go outside more

It doesn't mean that you actually care about rape of incarcerated women. You'd be more afraid of corrections officers than anything else. That's what the data proves.

YOU are the one who doesnt give a fuck about that.

The ONLY time your ass has said a thing about women being raped by corrections officers is when you need to rush in to distract from the fact your stupid and nasty politicains have removed rights and protections from women and now MEN can SAY they are women and be transferred.

Otherwise you dont even talk about it. You only bring it up to defend this gender bullshit.

So sit the fuck down. You are wrong and eventually you are gonna try to pretend you never supported any of it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Lily asks for the incidence and Dove provides incidents.

I swear, you can't make this shit up.

Dove is a tard.

I've been saying. And we have a whole slew of retard enablers telling her how much smarter she is than any of the "liburls". At the end of the day, it's them trolling her into stupidity.