Oh look, transwomen are raping women in jail...son of a bitch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why don't you find the incidence of transwomen raping women versus prison guards raping women?

I've provided data while you've provided shrieking.

Here is where Oak asked for incidents.

I produced two and now shes claiming she wants data. Knowing damn well how much rape goes entirely unreported.

Christ.

Lily asks for the incidence and Dove provides incidents.

I swear, you can't make this shit up.

Dove is a tard.

I asked you more than once what beyond biology makes me a women and you had absolutely nothing to say besides some patronizing blather.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
go outside more

I'm sitting outside with coffee right now scrolling the net as I usually do at this time.

And i have 3 daughters. 1 is a lesbian. I have zero problem with bombing a thread that mentioned the trans reich with articles that show why women and girls deserve to have their own spaces.

It doesn't mean that you actually care about rape of incarcerated women. You'd be more afraid of corrections officers than anything else. That's what the data proves.

YOU are the one who doesnt give a fuck about that.

The ONLY time your ass has said a thing about women being raped by corrections officers is when you need to rush in to distract from the fact your stupid and nasty politicains have removed rights and protections from women and now MEN can SAY they are women and be transferred.

Otherwise you dont even talk about it. You only bring it up to defend this gender bullshit.

So sit the fuck down. You are wrong and eventually you are gonna try to pretend you never supported any of it.

How am I distracting from this thread that is my thread?

Secondly, don't tell me what I think or feel about any issue. You don't speak for me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why don't you find the incidence of transwomen raping women versus prison guards raping women?

I produced two and now shes claiming she wants data. Knowing damn well how much rape goes entirely unreported.

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

I've been saying. And we have a whole slew of retard enablers telling her how much smarter she is than any of the "liburls". At the end of the day, it's them trolling her into stupidity.

Here we go.

"Everyone is stoopids cept people who agree with me"

So are all the leftists who are on the correct side of this issue also stoopy?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

I asked you more than once what beyond biology makes me a women and you had absolutely nothing to say besides some patronizing blather.

This is about corrections guards and the prison system in the United States allowing for the rape of women for decade upon decade, not just your pet issue.

It isn't about what I think about gender. Though I've answered this years ago. It's why I got into trouble at CBT, which you for reasons of manipulation, have posted about. I'm not going to engage in your childish manipulations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
go outside more

I'm sitting outside with coffee right now scrolling the net as I usually do at this time.

And i have 3 daughters. 1 is a lesbian. I have zero problem with bombing a thread that mentioned the trans reich with articles that show why women and girls deserve to have their own spaces.

It doesn't mean that you actually care about rape of incarcerated women. You'd be more afraid of corrections officers than anything else. That's what the data proves.

The ONLY time your ass has said a thing about women being raped by corrections officers is when you need to rush in to distract from the fact your stupid and nasty politicains have removed rights and protections from women and now MEN can SAY they are women and be transferred.

Otherwise you dont even talk about it. You only bring it up to defend this gender bullshit.

So sit the fuck down. You are wrong and eventually you are gonna try to pretend you never supported any of it.

Secondly, don't tell me what I think or feel about any issue. You don't speak for me.

Listen you fucking genius......did I say you were distracting from the THREAD?

Can you read the post again and try to use that massive and superior grey matter for more than just added calories and decoration?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

This is about corrections guards and the prison system in the United States allowing for the rape of women for decade upon decade, not just your pet issue.

It isn't about what I think about gender. Though I've answered this years ago. It's why I got into trouble at CBT, which you for reasons of manipulation, have posted about. I'm not going to engage in your childish manipulations.

Now you are gaslighting. As you always do.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Few years ago, a bulldyke was arrested for murder here and was put in a women's prison

She complained that she didn't identify as a woman and the libtard justice demanded she was put in a male prison.

Trying to avoid what everyone knew was going to happen if it was put in the middle of the inmates, they put her in a separate cell.

The murderer freak said her "rights" were being violated and demanded to be put in the common cells, it didn't deserve solitary confinement.

Very well, the justice once again stayed on the freak's side and she was put in a cell with men.

She was raped and beaten. Then a judge ordered it to be released and later, she got a nice settlement.

See how these things work?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What I said

"The ONLY time your ass has said a thing about women being raped by corrections officers is when you need to rush in to distract from the fact your stupid and nasty politicains have removed rights and protections from women and now MEN can SAY they are women and be transferred."

What the superior super smart sack of shit named Oak read

"Ur distracting from teh thread!"

And she openly wonders why people think I'm smarter than her? Shes a gaslighter and goalpost mover.

Shes never going to have an honest convo about this massive problem because she doesnt give a fuck. She cares only about her partisan positions and hating other people. It's all about politcal teams. Her depraved side could start openly supporting child rape and they would be defending it.

ANYTHING we oppose they support. Because hate.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

I've been saying. And we have a whole slew of retard enablers telling her how much smarter she is than any of the "liburls". At the end of the day, it's them trolling her into stupidity.

Here we go.

No, not everyone is stupid. The stupid are stupid. You just happen to be one of them. The facts that you can't differentiate between incidents and incidence is your deficiency, not mine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Few years ago, a bulldyke was arrested for murder here and was put in a women's prison

She complained that she didn't identify as a woman and the libtard justice demanded she was put in a male prison.

Trying to avoid what everyone knew was going to happen if it was put in the middle of the inmates, they put her in a separate cell.

The murderer freak said her "rights" were being violated and demanded to be put in the common cells, it didn't deserve solitary confinement.

Very well, the justice once again stayed on the freak's side and she was put in a cell with men.

She was raped and beaten. Then a judge ordered it to be released and later, she got a nice settlement.

I like how it's been leftists for years who have been ringing alarms and bringing awareness and how the right wing JUST took notice of this .....and they literally jump on what they believe the politcally appropriate side is.

They show their one sided and narrow minded asses here unlike any other issue.

None of them have dug much in and they dont care who gets hurt or what damage is done. They think they are opposing the right and this division is their only real priority.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What you're saying is that there are individuals that try to game the system? You don't say?

We cannot make sane policy if we are focusing on the outliers and not the norm.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I said

"The ONLY time your ass has said a thing about women being raped by corrections officers is when you need to rush in to distract from the fact your stupid and nasty politicains have removed rights and protections from women and now MEN can SAY they are women and be transferred."

What the superior super smart sack of shit named Oak read

"Ur distracting from teh thread!"

And she openly wonders why people think I'm smarter than her? Shes a gaslighter and goalpost mover.

Shes never going to have an honest convo about this massive problem because she doesnt give a fuck. She cares only about her partisan positions and hating other people. It's all about politcal teams. Her depraved side could start openly supporting child rape and they would be defending it.

ANYTHING we oppose they support. Because hate.

No one that's serious thinks you're smarter than I am.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
go outside more

Be careful these people are known to report people for posting in their own threads!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

Here we go.

No, not everyone is stupid. The stupid are stupid. You just happen to be one of them. The facts that you can't differentiate between incidents and incidence is your deficiency, not mine.

The fact you cant or wont differentiate between male and female makes you a drooling ass misogynist retard.

I know damn well what you were asking for and i showed you direct occurences of this happening. If you actually think that the rape and abuse of women in prison is completely and fairly documented.......you really have no place calling anyone stupid. And you dont truly give a fuck about women.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

Here we go.

The fact you cant or wont differentiate between male and female makes you a drooling ass misogynist retard.

I know damn well what you were asking for and i showed you direct occurences of this happening. If you actually think that the rape and abuse of women in prison is completely and fairly documented.......you really have no place calling anyone stupid. And you dont truly give a fuck about women.

I have done it already, again, you know I did it long ago at CBT. You've posted about it here at this forum where CBT should be irrelevant.

Stop gaslighting.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

What you're saying is that there are individuals that try to game the system? You don't say?

What you seem to ignore is the fact that the outliers ARE becoming the norm.

After they "liberated" theft in some states in the US, what started to happen?

How many stores are closing because of daily, rampant theft?

Face it already, the easier you go on criminals, the more emboldened and violent they become.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

Here we go.

Please get some fresh new copypasta

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Face it already, the easier you go on criminals, the more emboldened and violent they become.

I disagree that they're becoming the norm. Do you have data to support that?

Theft is a different topic. It's not relevant nor particularly revealing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How many stores are closing first because of "Big Box" stores and then a couple years later. Being able to buy shit online with a couple clicks, while day drinking in your underwear.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How many stores are closing first because of "Big Box" stores and then a couple years later. Being able to buy shit online with a couple clicks, while day drinking in your underwear.

Malls are emptying across America. It's the online market that is destroying storefronts. We've been seeing this decline for years.

Starbucks closed 16 stores in the US. They said it was because of safety. They also happened to be in states where employees were organizing for unionization. Coincidence? I think not.

They can claim any reason they want when they agree to be interviewed. People being manipulated by a corporation?
No way!

:eyeRoLL:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

Dove is a tard.

Um, no. I distinctly remember replying to you.

I said, "ask a biologist."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Women who publicly defend their rights, or even defend their right to defend their rights, are being legally and systematically silenced. Gender critical feminists have been repeatedly labelled as ‘transphobic’ as a manner of censoring our arguments. We have been silenced in the press and on social media; we have been de-platformed from speaking engagements; we have been cancelled; we have had our careers threatened and been fired. We have been harassed, threatened, doxed, assaulted and, in the case of Mich Fest, even murdered. Female-born people who do not acquiesce to the demands of these male-born people seemingly face insurmountable force. As many of us are well-educated and reasonable people, we attempt to speak out against these injustices through freedom of expression using democratic means, including writing and publication, video blogs, peaceful protest, and other creative means of non-violent expression.Freedom of expression is one of the primary tenets of liberty in Canada, but that may soon change"

Continue reading Gender Critical Feminism Soon May Be Criminalized in Canada | Women Are Human. Read more at:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Infesting America as we speak.

Democracy.....and shit.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We have been silenced in the press and on social media; we have been de-platformed from speaking engagements; we have been cancelled; we have had our careers threatened and been fired. We have been harassed, threatened, doxed, assaulted and even murdered.

Indeed.

Welcome to the world of transgender individuals.

I'll put the coffee on.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Polemics
6o33lk.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, I like Rave. She's entitled to her dissenting views. All of us are.

Except for Dove.

I can't believe that woman's allowed to vote.