Oi Breaky.... Mr. Maestro of Bod Mods

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Got a problem you might be able to cast light on a solution for...

25 years ago I got pierced through the nips and gradually increased the gauge off and on, until I realized that my double fangers were derailing random convos because it looked like a female bra supermodel in Antarctica.

So I pulled that shit out, but the underlying scar tissue means it has made little difference.

Mr. Popper's Titty Nip-Penguins are out in full fucking force till this day. If I don't place a couple of bandaids on each, I can blow interviews and get sideways looks from nursing infants as I try to make my way through shopping centres.

Is there anything which can slowly dissolve pierced scar tissue?

My shirts stick funnily to my chest if I don't clean off the bandaid residues and bi-curious lezzies proposition me in front of me wife.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Got a problem you might be able to cast light on a solution for...

25 years ago I got pierced through the nips and gradually increased the gauge off and on, until I realized that my double fangers were derailing random convos because it looked like a female bra supermodel in Antarctica.

So I pulled that shit out, but the underlying scar tissue means it has made little difference.

Mr. Popper's Titty Nip-Penguins are out in full fucking force till this day. If I don't place a couple of bandaids on each, I can blow interviews and get sideways looks from nursing infants as I try to make my way through shopping centres.

Is there anything which can slowly dissolve pierced scar tissue?

My shirts stick funnily to my chest if I don't clean off the bandaid residues and bi-curious lezzies proposition me in front of me wife.
Hahahaaaa...that’s awesome! Just deal with the admirers and talk the talk. I have a similar issue, but with no fucks given.