Oi Breaky! Were you ever able to collect

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Containers with the promotional Woolies credits?

20210208-110333.jpg

Those motherfuckers claimed no stock for months, only got two of them, and I still have like 43 credits unused.

Great kit but a shifty supermarket chain.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What am I looking at here?
Had to google. For every $20 or so spent one collects points, then can redeem them with glass storage containers. The idea is to stop buying throw aways for a healthy planet.
@Harry McKnackers ...my missus does most of the shopping, I missed the promotion!
I use sandwich bags for everything. Soup to freeze, to cheese, cut onions or tomatoes. I’m addicted. One can also wash them out and reuse them, plus they stack easily in fridge or freezer, especially for soup.

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Had to google. For every $20 or so spent one collects points, then can redeem them with glass storage containers. The idea is to stop buying throw aways for a healthy planet.
@Harry McKnackers ...my missus does most of the shopping, I missed the promotion!
I use sandwich bags for everything. Soup to freeze, to cheese, cut onions or tomatoes. I’m addicted. One can also wash them out and reuse them, plus they stack easily in fridge or freezer, especially for soup.

images

OMG. We have that exact promotion here. But, the thing is, for 4, 5, 6 euros I can just go buy glass storage containers at the general store. I have about 10 of them already and use them for all food storage purposes. It would take about 8 months to collect enough stickers to get them at the Continente market, because food here is very inexpensive. On most shops, I spend less than 20 euros. You only get a stamp when you spend more than 20. When they ask me if I want a stamp for the promo, I just say, Nao, obrigada.

Not only is it bad for the planet to store food in plastic, it's also bad for your health. Plastic leaches toxins into your food. FACT.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

OMG. We have that exact promotion here. But, the thing is, for 4, 5, 6 euros I can just go buy glass storage containers at the general store. I have about 10 of them already and use them for all food storage purposes. It would take about 8 months to collect enough stickers to get them at the Continente market, because food here is very inexpensive. On most shops, I spend less than 20 euros. You only get a stamp when you spend more than 20. When they ask me if I want a stamp for the promo, I just say, Nao, obrigada.

Not only is it bad for the planet to store food in plastic, it's also bad for your health. Plastic leaches toxins into your food. FACT.
These plastic sandwich bags are BPA free though.
images