Say - I thought These Were Student Protests

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
...but students of who and what - William Godwin? Osama bin Laden?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Probably all Deep State propaganda and disinformation.

Overall, of the 112 people arrested at Columbia on Tuesday, 32 had no affiliation with the school, or 29%, according to the mayor’s office and the New York Police Department. Out of the 170 people arrested at the City College of New York, 102 people had no ties to the school, or 60%.
When James Carlson was arrested inside Columbia University’s
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, he was already under investigation for snatching an Israeli flag out of a man’s hand near campus and setting it on fire.

That wasn’t the first time Carlson, who has no affiliation with Columbia, had run afoul of the law. He was arrested in San Francisco in 2005 during a violent protest organized by an anarchist group, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The 40-year-old animal rights lawyer is among the group of “professional outsiders” cast by the New York City police department and mayor as having a significant role in the takeover of Hamilton Hall.
...etc
Yep, professional agitators leading dumb "freedumb fighter" wannabees. The useful idjit nuevo radical right.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
thay should be jailed for all this rioting!!!!!
Seriously though, haven't I often said there is a Deep State and it is made up of the people controlling our "representatives" through "contributions". ...but no doubt you applauded Citizens United. Maybe you can redeem yourself by asking your congressmen to get the money out of politics. Have yeh dun thet? Because I know they'll listen to you.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously though, haven't I often said there is a Deep State and it is made up of the people controlling our "representatives" through "contributions". ...but no doubt you applauded Citizens United. Maybe you can redeem yourself by asking your congressmen to get the money out of politics. Have yeh dun thet? Because I know they'll listen to you.
Thay should be jailed just like the protesters thay hired and the January 6th ones thay hired!

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
JAIL them ALL!!!!!!!! Especially the LEFTISTS who hate America and want to destroy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stand commies.
. Bear in mind, Weego, anyone who tries to control the levers of true democracy is non-Liberal (conservative - authoritarian)....anyone, party or alleged political orientation notwithstanding.

Hey - pretty sure the Bass are biting so I'm on my way. Regards to mama.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't stand commies.
. Bear in mind, Weego, anyone who tries to control the levers of true democracy is non-Liberal (conservative - authoritarian)....anyone, party or alleged political orientation notwithstanding.

Hey - pretty sure the Bass are biting so I'm on my way. Regards to mama.
Thay are! Bass love this kind of weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kind of salty though, no?

When I use anchovies whether Pizza or to a salad dish I make with sardines olives, tomato pure and about 10 other ingredients, pasta etc its the only salt added. i do the same with tin tuna in brine, i add that to a Mary rose sauce with chopped onion red bell pepper garlic, black olives sliced, sweetcorn and black pepper but no extra salt.

It works OK, anchovies quite often melt on pizza as well. I also like salty but minimise it to avoid dehydration.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Y
Thay are the same peeple SOROS hired before to do the January 6 thing!!
Your momma hired the same people to do
When I use anchovies whether Pizza or to a salad dish I make with sardines olives, tomato pure and about 10 other ingredients, pasta etc its the only salt added. i do the same with tin tuna in brine, i add that to a Mary rose sauce with chopped onion red bell pepper garlic, black olives sliced, sweetcorn and black pepper but no extra salt.

It works OK, anchovies quite often melt on pizza as well. I also like salty but minimise it to avoid dehydration.
you know what you’re saying
Using anchovies in place of salt, have you ever tried Asian fish sauce ? Same idea

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Y

Your momma hired the same people to do

you know what you’re saying
Using anchovies in place of salt, have you ever tried Asian fish sauce ? Same idea
I dont use fish sauce as i don't do that type of curry, i do red or green thai curry and happy to go to the Cantonese takeaway for my other stuff. Indian food also doesn't use Fish sauce. But I get what you are saying.

Unlike the pigtailed pig who eats low grade generic Chinky food thats been sitting under the hot plate for 5 hours i go for fresher.

Reactions: X

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont use fish sauce as i don't do that type of curry, i do red or green thai curry and happy to go to the Cantonese takeaway for my other stuff. Indian food also doesn't use Fish sauce. But I get what you are saying.

Unlike the pigtailed pig who eats low grade generic Chinky food thats been sitting under the hot plate for 5 hours i go for fresher.
But its so good!!!!!!!!!!111 Mr. Chen is master Chinese chef!!!!!!!!!!!