OK Groomer, Bye groomer.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
And the collapse of the modern cultural left continues to collapse, now the American college of Paediatricians has condemned what is going on.

Trust the science!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think this was about PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, but I'm glad that this policy is coming out of the medical field.

Children shouldn't be making decisions about their gender. They don't have the maturity or life experience to make these judgments.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Most European countries are backing off of these protocols. Do you think perhaps we should look at the science more deeply.
Most of the non-politicized science community in America is accepting of gender affirming care in America, and yes like with all medical protocols and procedures it should be carefully monitored and evaluated.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOBODY IN AMERICA IS CUTTING OFF YOUNG BOYS PP'S, OR GIRLS TATAS OR VAGS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of the non-politicized science community in America is accepting of gender affirming care in America, and yes like with all medical protocols and procedures it should be carefully monitored and evaluated.

NOBODY IN AMERICA IS CUTTING OFF YOUNG BOYS PP'S, OR GIRLS TATAS OR VAGS.

I know that.

My concern is the developing brain in children. The brain isn't fully developed until early adulthood.

How do these hormones impact the brain? Is it possible that they may be harmful? I think it's possible.

At the very least we need to know more.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that.

My concern is the developing brain in children. The brain isn't fully developed until early adulthood.

How do these hormones impact the brain? Is it possible that they may be harmful? I think it's possible.

Why are democrats so concerned with children and what sex thay are?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Democrats are concerned with children and sex. Thay love the LGBTQIA lifestyles.
IuDLwrA.png

Conservatives putting on their GI Barbie Costumes getting ready to shoot flamboyant guys reading stories.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know that.

Possibly, I am sure the researchers are looking at all facets of this, as is their custom. But as far as I know I don't think anyone has determined that girls brains are any worse brains than boys brains.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Possibly, I am sure the researchers are looking at all facets of this, as is their custom. But as far as I know I don't think anyone has determined that girls brains are any worse brains than boys brains.
Studies in both adolescents and adults have repeatedly shown that gender affirming hormones, including testosterone, reduce depression rates and improve symptoms of anxiety.
There is, however, a paucity of data regarding long term mental health outcomes for transgender and gender expansive youth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no idea of what you mean.

It's not about "worse' brains by gender...maybe it's about what high levels of testosterone does to female brain and body vs what estrogen does to a male brain and body.

I haven't done a lit. review so I don't know if there are studies that have looked into these interventions. It is a relatively "new" medical intervention.

I do think politics is informing science...that is not good.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Studies in both adolescents and adults have repeatedly shown that gender affirming hormones, including testosterone, reduce depression rates and improve symptoms of anxiety.
There is, however, a paucity of data regarding long term mental health outcomes for transgender and gender expansive youth.

Anxiety is not the only condition I am wondering about.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you just googling links to try to back up your point without even reading them, again? I would trust the NHS over any flimflam outfits you can google.

"The Times hired several people from the Gazette and filled the liberal editorial vacancy left by the Gazette’s death. Its advocating reporting and the Arkansas Blog, Arkansas’s first online political blog, has been the scourge of reactionary right-wingers and quick to take on misdeeds coming from the left, as well."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you just googling links to try to back up your point without even reading them, again? I would trust the NHS over any flimflam outfits you can google.

"The Times hired several people from the Gazette and filled the liberal editorial vacancy left by the Gazette’s death. Its advocating reporting and the Arkansas Blog, Arkansas’s first online political blog, has been the scourge of reactionary right-wingers and quick to take on misdeeds coming from the left, as well."
NO that was you that just sprang into Confirmation Bias and published a link from a non accredited Hatred lobbying group as "Science" you fuckwit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And here we go again, i also cited the national Health Service in the uK, the Cass report. Get the actual fuck out of here clown, your smilies are not helping.:LOL3:
No you did not, you cited The American College Of Conversion Therapy and LGBTQ Hysteria.