Get to the back of the store you degenerate groomer! Says Target

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW Target's "gender inclusive" policy on letting me into women's restrooms resulted in a spike of sexual assaults occuring in women's restrooms at Target.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin says he met some very handsome men in the womens bathroom at target

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:GiggleBitch:

0ae4737ea8b6e0f4.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AB Inbev's stock is down yet another 5% today. Sales off 30% and still dropping. Target still falling and now Kohl's has angered moms by targeting children as young as 3 months with gender ideology shit.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
see, that is the thing the fringe left doesn't understand. It was never about "lgbtq+ rights" or hating on the lgbtq+ community. If somebody is gay or trans, or has more genders than there are stars in the sky, or whatever they chose as consenting adults, nobody had a problem with that. Then they were given an inch to preserve the peace with gender pronoun laws and letting biological men in bathrooms and women sports. The far left whackos felt so emboldened that they thought they could go after what they really wanted; the children. That is where the whacko left fucked up hard. The went after the kids and tried to use he LGBTQ+ community as one big rainbow human shield, and ended up having the LGB and even the older T community turn on the leftist freaks. now they are just screaching about "rights" they tried to desparately tried to hide behind while even the gay community is coming for the groomers that have drugged their name through the mud over getting at the kids. The groomer left is cornered and they know it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
see, that is the thing the fringe left doesn't understand. It was never about "lgbtq+ rights" or hating on the lgbtq+ community. If somebody is gay or trans, or has more genders than there are stars in the sky, or whatever they chose as consenting adults, nobody had a problem with that. Then they were given an inch to preserve the peace with gender pronoun laws and letting biological men in bathrooms and women sports. The far left whackos felt so emboldened that they thought they could go after what they really wanted; the children. That is where the whacko left fucked up hard. The went after the kids and tried to use he LGBTQ+ community as one big rainbow human shield, and ended up having the LGB and even the older T community turn on the leftist freaks. now they are just screaching about "rights" they tried to desparately tried to hide behind while even the gay community is coming for the groomers that have drugged their name through the mud over getting at the kids. The groomer left is cornered and they know it.

Oh, they know damn well it has nothing to do with adults. The left just loves to lie and so they pretend not sexualizing children is some how anti-gay when all it is is good parenting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am afraid this is going to be a long rainbows and buttholes month. Why the fuck is there an entire faggot month anyway. Only one day for most groups but faggots are extra special and need a whole month?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am afraid this is going to be a long rainbows and buttholes month. Why the fuck is there an entire faggot month anyway. Only one day for most groups but faggots are extra special and need a whole month?

Its "Pride" Month. Im gonna be a Proud Straight, Christian, Southern, Family Man!!! lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They can shove their pronouns up their arse, she her him he, it’s just attention seeking nonsense.
when I get connection requests from someone who lists their pronouns, even if the pronouns are consistent with their obvious gender, I still know I want nothing to do with that person and ignore the request

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did get a good laugh at Target getting caught lying. It turns out they only got one threat about all this and it came from a "trans activist" who made bomb threats because he was mad Target moved the tucking clothes for children into the back.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I did get a good laugh at Target getting caught lying. It turns out they only got one threat about all this and it came from a "trans activist" who made bomb threats because he was mad Target moved the tucking clothes for children into the back.
Libtards don't let a little thing like facts stop them from making drooling idiots of themselves tho

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should school teachers be encouraging students to go buy dildos to stick up their asses?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Target got caught donating to the child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! organization "Pride for Kids". Just more reason to continue to boycott Target.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing. It is almost like men and women are different and that men are both stronger and more athletic than women. Who would have guessed?

These were older men in their 30's and 40's, not prime players, yet they absolutely destroyed the U.S. Women's soccer team. 12-0.