Why is anyone triggered by a furniture store purchase?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol well yeah,you may of had 15 posts but me and Vit were in the hundreds if not thousands.It was a good forum until it wasn't.Shit happens as it does at most forums.
Did you really manage to amass several thousand?

Were you into talking to yourself in those days?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you really manage to amass several thousand?

Were you into talking to yourself in those days?
I can't remember but we all did have quite a laugh there for a while.As I said it was a good forum until it wasn't.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can't remember but we all did have quite a laugh there for a while.As I said it was a good forum until it wasn't.
I had fun shitting all over the whiny liberals

Yes -- I certainly did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What was that guys name? Big Duke or something like that.
There were a few of those cretinous sloths that came rolling in on lily's invite

I shitted on all of them for my personal amusement

and guess what the owner did while I was busy pissing down the sloped fourheads of these losers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure. You were reading google when you started posting it here.

LMAO at stupid

Your narcissism is really turning you into a very desperate and predictable dumb ass.

Everytime Oinks conscious belches on the internet ....and Oxford Alumnus commits suicide

:(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Your narcissism is really turning you into a very desperate and predictable dumb ass.

Everytime Oinks conscious belches on the internet ....and Oxford Alumnus commits suicide

:(
She has a patent on W3rdZ in her own mind

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise?

Do you know what I wasn't doing on christmas day?

Begging absolute strangers to join me in an online campaign against another stranger

HAW HAW

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise

Eye just bought a 12 person inflatable raft for my luxurious Olympic size swimming pool. It has mounted rail guns on each side & a full service bar area. You know, for those times I need to ward nasty skyscraper sized transformers from on my property and then just kick back and enjoy a bud lite with a couple of friends I made down at Aqua Barn when I purchased this thing.

And, just so you know, it cost more than my last two helicopters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are extremely cringe for a granny and have a major potty mouth.

I can't imagine your kids/grandkids would be impressed with your conduct on here.

Shes the model and the high judge of everyones family and how they should be raised.

What are you talking about? And X is her back up. Togther they grade everyones family based on how much they personally like the parents.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this goes here…

We needed a king sized bed and have different sleep needs. So, I went to sleep number last night. He almost had a meltdown and I had to walk him through this… yes, it’s a luxury item, but I’m investing in US.

I went for it. I got the full split King and it has foot warmers and a smart sleep app. We can lift heads and feet separately and both sides are controlled by us individually as to firmness and pressure points.

It cost more than my first 2 cars combined, but not as much as the pottery barn table ~ which he confirmed and still refuses to tell me how much it actually cost lol

*** She’s telling me we will be wed, she picked out a king size bed….

Ain’t that a kick in the head!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao!

Splurging on that glorified air mattress loaded with plastic! Enjoy the trench in the middle that forms after a year.

Dont forget the warranty because they break and deflate a lot.