Why is anyone triggered by a furniture store purchase?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise

Eye just bought a 12 person inflatable raft for my luxurious Olympic size swimming pool. It has mounted rail guns on each side & a full service bar area. You know, for those times I need to ward nasty skyscraper sized transformers from on my property and then just kick back and enjoy a bud lite with a couple of friends I made down at Aqua Barn when I purchased this thing.

And, just so you know, it cost more than my last two helicopters

For the pool at maws mobile home park?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm installing a Helipad in my backyard as driving to and from the docks to board yet another one of my luxury cruises simply seems too cumbersome for me.

I think of it as an investment into my most valued asset. Me.

Isn't that a kick in Admong's tiny nutsack? He'll be shrieking about it for months now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I do agree tho that a king size bed in Moby's case is an essential, not a luxury.

Do they in fact make a lord of the universe size mattress? Something to the tune of King of Kings size? Alpha and Omega? that sort of thing?

An investment well worth it's weight

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually splurged on an organic mattress a long time ago. And I keep it nice an low to the ground.

There are toxic fibers and chemicals and shit in mattresses.

I absolutely did not spend more than my last two cars though. And I'm sure we spent less on our last two cars than Ms Boujee Popov here.

Shes gonna get beached in the trench that forms in the middle of those glorified air mattresses. Let's hope Alphonso has a sling.

Lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm buying a Nerf gun

and not just any Nerf gun

An automatic Nerf gun with foot warmers and a shoulder mount for those times I find myself deep behind enemy lines in a hot and humid jungle somewhere!

And it's going to cost more than the last two private jets I owned.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do agree tho that a king size bed in Moby's case is an essential, not a luxury.

Do they in fact make a lord of the universe size mattress? Something to the tune of King of Kings size? Alpha and Omega? that sort of thing?

An investment well worth it's weight

As a side note I love my California King hybrid mattress. Very comfortable. Oh, the new leather couches, leather chair and leather ottoman we bought earlier this are working out great. We got two three seater sofas instead of the usual three seater and love seat (two seater) combo and it fits perfectly into our living room. We also bought a new all wood kitchen table this month and it is greater with the built in leaf extension that can fold away if we want it too. We still have our formal dinning room table in the dinning room; a nice solid oak set that my parents bought back in the 1980's which has been well taken care of.

Everything fits well and is usable for the rooms we put them in.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As a side note I love my California King hybrid mattress. Very comfortable. Oh, the new leather couches, leather chair and leather ottoman we bought earlier this are working out great. We got two three seater sofas instead of the usual three seater and love seat (two seater) combo and it fits perfectly into our living room. We also bought a new all wood kitchen table this month and it is greater with the built in leaf extension that can fold away if we want it too. We still have our formal dinning room table in the dinning room; a nice solid oak set that my parents bought back in the 1980's which has been well taken care of.

Everything fits well and is usable for the rooms we put them in.

You cannot beat those older oak tables.

I really wish I liked leather couches. There are the softer ones I dont mind but i love those oversized....deep squishy couches that feel like pillows.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m buying a Tesla. Take that

My dad wanted me to buy the model Y, but I’m not convinced yet.

My cousin traded her model S in after a year for a crossover.

I was told the battery life makes traveling difficult and I like to go on long drives up the coast.

But I hope you enjoy it if and when you get it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it still okay for a libtard to buy a Tesla?

Isn't that some variant of a gross violation of the holy doctrine considering Elon is Twitter man bad now?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i rode in a 'something 1000' tesla
i was in the back seat and it was like a carnival ride when he floored it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it still okay for a libtard to buy a Tesla?

Isn't that some variant of a gross violation of the holy doctrine considering Elon is Twitter man bad now?

Probably not. That establishment mouth piece called Alyssa Milano endorses fighting the "white supremacy" by opting for the actual nazi brand Volkswagen though.

It IS appropriate though lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey guise?

I'm just wondering why anyone would be triggered by an Olympic size swimming pool?

I think I'm being stalked by people with alcohol addictions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hey guise?

I'm just wondering why anyone would be triggered by an Olympic size swimming pool?

I think I'm being stalked by people with alcohol addictions.

Are we even really here and posting if Turdock isnt here to see it?

Since she thinks we only exist when she logs on? So me must be stalking her lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
stalking her :LOL3:
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Oh yeah.

First she claims I only come here for her.....saying i do NOT actually post here regularly (when I have for a few years now).

Then she claims I'm here 24/7 (okay which is it?)

Then she went full on psychotic and claimed I was trying to lure her to BC.

Shes a real fucking wack job.

Careful.....she might feel you posting. Without your consent or participation even.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm installing a Helipad in my backyard as driving to and from the docks to board yet another one of my luxury cruises simply seems too cumbersome for me.

I think of it as an investment into my most valued asset. Me.

Isn't that a kick in Admong's tiny nutsack? He'll be shrieking about it for months now.

His cock is just one more you dream about

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh yeah.

First she claims I only come here for her.....saying i do NOT actually post here regularly (when I have for a few years now).

Then she claims I'm here 24/7 (okay which is it?)

Then she went full on psychotic and claimed I was trying to lure her to BC.

Shes a real fucking wack job.

Careful.....she might feel you posting. Without your consent or participation even.
Yeah, you were stalking her so hard and with such vigor I had to text you to let you know you might want to take her off ignore to see for yourself what she was saying about you and your family in every 3rd post

Crazy, the way you were stalking her dismissively like she didn't matter at all until she grabbed the bullhorn and started jumping up and down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, you were stalking her so hard and with such vigor I had to text you to let you know you might want to take her off ignore to see for yourself what she was saying about you and your family in every 3rd post

Crazy, the way you were stalking her dismissively like she didn't matter at all until she grabbed the bullhorn and started jumping up and down.

Pretty much.

Shes a cowardly, toxic, lying psycho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
so the jury is in…

I love love LOVE my new bed. I caught him leaning his head against the headboard and I almost had a brain aneurysm because WHY WHY WHY would he do that when he has the ability to lift and control his entire side?!??

So I took a deep breath and I kissed his forehead and asked him nicely to lay on the bed flat so I could adjust it for him to watch tv. He settled in nicely after this little hiccup.

Resistance is futile I reminded him lol

But I love the foot warmer and the auto light under the bed which makes waking up in the middle of the night super easy. It also shuts off automatically as soon as you’re back in bed ~ which I think is awesome.

I do think I’m going to buy a fluffy down pillow top for it. I haven’t decided on bedding, so I bought some basic XL twin fitted sheets so we can at least keep the split control functional while we figure the design aesthetic and décor for the master en suite.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so the jury is in…

I love love LOVE my new bed. I caught him leaning his head against the headboard and I almost had a brain aneurysm because WHY WHY WHY would he do that when he has the ability to lift and control his entire side?!??

So I took a deep breath and I kissed his forehead and asked him nicely to lay on the bed flat so I could adjust it for him to watch tv. He settled in nicely after this little hiccup.

Resistance is futile I reminded him lol

But I love the foot warmer and the auto light under the bed which makes waking up in the middle of the night super easy. It also shuts off automatically as soon as you’re back in bed ~ which I think is awesome.

I do think I’m going to buy a fluffy down pillow top for it. I haven’t decided on bedding, so I bought some basic XL twin fitted sheets so we can at least keep the split control functional while we figure the design aesthetic and décor for the master en suite.
Sounds nice. My daughter put off her purchase and thank God for that considering the flooding.

You should consider the Scandinavian sleep style...where each person has their own goose down comforter. Supposedly it makes for better sleep since each individual isn't fighting over covers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sounds nice. My daughter put off her purchase and thank God for that considering the flooding.

You should consider the Scandinavian sleep style...where each person has their own goose down comforter. Supposedly it makes for better sleep since each individual isn't fighting over covers.
pig.gif

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably not. That establishment mouth piece called Alyssa Milano endorses fighting the "white supremacy" by opting for the actual nazi brand Volkswagen though.

It IS appropriate though lol
I agree, everyone that lives in any of the Southern States are slave owning racists!