Why is anyone triggered by a furniture store purchase?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is anyone triggered by a 4300 sq ft home with an Olympic size swimming pool and two luxury sedans parked in the driveway?

The irony is simply sublime with these cretinous misfits

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Most everyone that posts in meltdown actually, or at your forum apparently.

Oh really?

I don’t know one person who was acting how you were in pm. In fact, everyone was pretty happy at my forum. I doubt they were doing that grimey pm shit stirring here either. What did you want Shampain to do…attack Dovey for you? Isnt that what you do with Murdock? Goad her to attack Dovey on a personal level?

No One

Factory Bastard
Oh really?

I don’t know one person who was acting how you were in pm. In fact, everyone was pretty happy at my forum. I doubt they were doing that grimey pm shit stirring here either. What did you want Shampain to do…attack Dovey for you? Isnt that what you do with Murdock? Goad her to attack Dovey on a personal level?
That's exactly what was going on but shampain is a UNIT and shut it down.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh really?

No, I told him not to tell me to STFU. Can you read?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, I told him not to tell me to STFU. Can you read?

I read you going on about Dovey in those pm’s. I’ve also watched you throw Murdock in shit so she’ll attack Dovey. Murdock won’t even be around and you’ll @her. THATS how you roll. If people don’t side with you, you get nasty and hateful.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who complains about a dinning room set they have never seen before????

Who has a young family and spends Christmas online???

Who is a deranged lunatic obsessed with me?

This bitch needs to get a fucking life and is permabanned from having access to me. I have ZERO tolerance for enabling this wingnut.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I read you going on about Dovey in those pm’s. I’ve also watched you throw Murdock in shit so she’ll attack Dovey. Murdock won’t even be around and you’ll @her. THATS how you roll. If people don’t side with you, you get nasty and hateful.
Let's not forget that in 2019 she was busy on Christmas eve hating Lotusbud for being smarter and prettier

I haven't gotten to 2020 yet. Those PMs are really eye openers.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who complains about a dinning room set they have never seen before????

Who has a young family and spends Christmas online???

Who is a deranged lunatic obsessed with me?

This bitch needs to get a fucking life and is permabanned from having access to me. I have ZERO tolerance for enabling this wingnut.

Somehow this is my fault. It always is, what if they didn't have "Oak" to blame all their problems on? What would that look like?

No One

Factory Bastard
Yup. I was insanely angry and vengeful when I was miserable. Not to this extent tho. I spent Christmas Eve with my family.
It's really messed up to make a big deal of not poasting on a certain day but still be combing through threads to find grievances and then harass other folks in PMs. It shows lack of boundaries and self control really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Christmas day 2020. Pig was up in my inbox demanding Rancidmilko be banned or she was gonna leave the internet forever again

More to come on that later.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Somehow this is my fault. It always is, what if they didn't have "Oak" to blame all their problems on? What would that look like?

You should take a barefoot shame walk through the streets of San Francisco and step into every bum's shit pile you come across...you are unbelievable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You should take a barefoot shame walk through the streets of San Francisco and step into every bum's shit pile you come across...you are unbelievable.
According to her the shit piles are nothing but a con conspiracy

It doesn't exist -- she's probably that used to such an environment that in her diseased mind it doesn't

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's really messed up to make a big deal of not poasting on a certain day but still be combing through threads to find grievances and then harass other folks in PMs. It shows lack of boundaries and self control really.

And how do you feel about people who infiltrate BF with the same antics after leaving and manipulating most of the membershit to follow them and then being unable to lure their target to their new site from BF?

Looking for your strong opinions here….

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And how do you feel about people who infiltrate BF with the same antics after leaving and manipulating most of the membershit to follow them and then being unable to lure their target to their new site from BF?

Looking for your strong opinions here….

He thought I was attached to him that he made a special sub for me. So salty! So revealing.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He thought I was attached to him that he made a special sub for me. So salty! So revealing.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PWNED!

Eagerly awaiting their walk of shame back to the dumps.