Why is anyone triggered by a furniture store purchase?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone remember posting at Moby's Mammal pigpen?

Yeah me neither

carry on

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you remember when Oak called herself "Mrs Piggy" because she was temporarily flirting with reality?

Yeah that was funny

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What? Is this about Aidsman spending $15,000 of his mother's inheritance on a bizarrely expensive wardrobe from Wayfair?

After a thorough police investigation, it was established that there was no evidence of a 7 yr old Nigerian boy being included in the consignment.

Can you stop spreading homophobic conspiracy theories please? Thankyou.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What? Is this about Aidsman spending $15,000 of his mother's inheritance on a bizarrely expensive wardrobe from Wayfair?
Why do that when he can simply steal women's luggage out of busy U.S airports like his mentor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL

It's funny when one of them makes themselves look like a fucking pig and then when the appropriate mocking comes the morons try to claim people are "triggered".

Who goes on a forum and says they bought a PB table that costed them the entire cost of two of their last cars? That's the stupidest shit LOL.

It's so funny when people advertise how their self worth is tied to material objects and they dont even brag in a way that's believable.

I typically brag (when I do brag) about how LITTLE I spent on something awesome. I brag because it's like a victorious hunt and a win. Someone willing to spend over 1.5k on a dining room table is a fucking moron. That isnt something a normal person brags about.

That is some shit an insecure narcissist with low self worth brags about. And I see that poked lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
truthfully I can say unto thee

There isn't a table available for public purchase that I am aware of which costs nearly 200K

But I like expensive, well built cars, so there's that.

carry on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh really?

I don’t know one person who was acting how you were in pm. In fact, everyone was pretty happy at my forum. I doubt they were doing that grimey pm shit stirring here either. What did you want Shampain to do…attack Dovey for you? Isnt that what you do with Murdock? Goad her to attack Dovey on a personal level?

Murd did that on her own because I refuse to support BLM. I told it her it was a huge destructive grift. And I was RIGHT.

She would rather surround herself with enabling bullshit because her ego is the valuable thing to her.

Ever had to hang up on a drunk woman who could not be reasoned with and kept actually crying over Trayvon Martin?

Did Trayvons family get even a PENNY out of BLM? NOPE. It bought a black lesbian marxist a few mansions while poor and working minorities had to clean up after their terrorist "cause".

Murd is at home now with other shallow shit for brains who are running through the world on pure hatred and self obsession.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And how do you feel about people who infiltrate BF with the same antics after leaving and manipulating most of the membershit to follow them and then being unable to lure their target to their new site from BF?

Looking for your strong opinions here….

Oh look I found of one Murds "opinions"

20221226-123957.jpg

You should totally print this, wet it, ball it up, lean over your 100k PB table and have Alphonso stick it up your ass.

You know....put it back from where it came out of

Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
truthfully I can say unto thee

There isn't a table available for public purchase that I am aware of which costs nearly 200K

But I like expensive, well built cars, so there's that.

carry on

There are tables that millionaires purchase that for up to 20k....but you wont find them at the Pottery Barn.

Pottery Barn exists to cater to upper middle class/middle class suburban white women who wanna feel boujee. It's not that great of quality either.

The only PB stuff ove ever owned I bought hand. That's the only way it's worth IMO.

But you know I'm picky about where I shop. Funny how "green policy" dem/progs dont give a fuck about the environment when it comes time for them to fund some of the most damaging businesses. They'd never make any material sacrifices because feeling admired is more important.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There are tables that millionaires purchase that for up to 20k....but you wont find them at the Pottery Barn.

Pottery Barn exists to cater to upper middle class/middle class suburban white women who wanna feel boujee. It's not that great of quality either.

The only PB stuff ove ever owned I bought hand. That's the only way it's worth IMO.

But you know I'm picky about where I shop. Funny how "green policy" dem/progs dont give a fuck about the environment when it comes time for them to fund some of the most damaging businesses. They'd never make any material sacrifices because feeling admired is more important.
One of two truths must exist.

Either she was inconceivably drunk when she imagined this pottery barn purchase.

or

She has a history of driving jalopy rust buckets that spit gasoline out the radio whenever you try to invoke the windshield wipers.

In any event. I think I'm going to take a dip in my heated Olympic sized swimming pool before taking one of the luxury sedans for a spin.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you remember when Oak called herself "Mrs Piggy" because she was temporarily flirting with reality?

Yeah that was funny
ha ha I see you used that like twice over there now here just hoping someone pays attention LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who complains about a dinning room set they have never seen before????

Who has a young family and spends Christmas online???

Who is a deranged lunatic obsessed with me?

This bitch needs to get a fucking life and is permabanned from having access to me. I have ZERO tolerance for enabling this wingnut.

1. Love how at this point in your alcoholic cluster b journey.....you are too stupid to know the difference between someone mocking you and someone complaining. That's okay though, everyone else knows and that's why this thread exists. Lulz.

2. Apparently that fat slob Oink does. I scrolled 3 times on Christmas. Each visit that miserable sow was on here picking fights in the general section and wailing and meltdown in PMs.

Nice try deflecting for her, Turdock. Shes way too big for even YOUR massive meat shielding.

3. Here is where this insufferable wack jobs starts pretending that when people who typically ignore her drunken blather and constant name dropping (especially with Big) are "obsessed" with her.

Look this pathetic and constant whining about who has "access" to her. Who talks like that?

Next she will telling people again that I PM her nonstop

Does this stupid wet brained twunt really think "access" to her is something people care about? Bitch you are the one coming to BF and making comments. How many times has Turdy Murdy made this claim about "access"? Like 20?

Maybe dont create threads about things I post or go posting I'm threads im antagonize someone in with your dumb ass bullshit if you dont want to be "embarrassed" on a troll forum. Alien concept I know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One of two truths must exist.

Either she was inconceivably drunk when she imagined this pottery barn purchase.

or

She has a history of driving jalopy rust buckets that spit gasoline out the radio whenever you try to invoke the windshield wipers.

In any event. I think I'm going to take a dip in my heated Olympic sized swimming pool before taking one of the luxury sedans for a spin.

Probably just a regular priced PB table. A 12 seater at the highest is like 5k-ish.

Which I think is a foolish purchase IMO but it's not my problem what people do with their money.

If you go on a thread about Thanksgiving after voting against the working class bragging that you threw away a made up large amount money on something like a table because you want people to think you have tons of it (and thusly admire your value) .....no kidding you are gonne get made fun of.

Hilarious how they are allowed to boast about their supposed "high class" and economic status and trash people who live in mobile homes.....BUT you are not allowed to! All of a sudden now its "compensating"(which it is when they do this).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Probably just a regular priced PB table. A 12 seater at the highest is like 5k-ish.

Which I think is a foolish purchase IMO but it's not my problem what people do with their money.

If you go on a thread about Thanksgiving after voting against the working class bragging that you threw away a made up large amount money on something like a table because you want people to think you have tons of it (and thusly admire your value) .....no kidding you are gonne get made fun of.

Hilarious how they are allowed to boast about their supposed "high class" and economic status and trash people who live in mobile homes.....BUT you are not allowed to! All of a sudden now its "compensating"(which it is when they do this).
Do you think her imaginary 12 person table from Harry Potter is as luxurious as my Olympic size swimming pool?

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously, they can't even come up with their own shit.

Screenshot-20221227-154119-Google.jpg

Right.

No one has ever said "irony is sublime" before. And you are talking to a drunk who has directly used MY sayings several times over the years. Not that anyone cares.

The irony of it is just SUBLIME.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But wait... it's lonely leviathan lily we're talking about here

The same idiot who believes that when Tesla stock goes down in proportion with the broader market it's because Elon tried to own libs and failed

lolz.... yeah, she's that dumb.. so this is no surprise.