OK Groomer, Bye groomer.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you did, which we know you didn't, it's better than losing hair, my friend. You can recover lost sleep.

Right on cue!!!!

The Leaker is here to help the verified idiot cope.

Yeah, yeah...sleep deprivation can be temporary.

You know what is not temporary?

Low IQ.

"Do you even math?"

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just because they don't regret it a year later with all the heaps of positive attention and affirming they get for being trans and having the surgery doesn't mean they won't be devasted as they grow up and start wanting the things in life most everyone wants. Like children.
2 years is the mode for when they get to the cliff and the novelty effect wears off.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you did, which we know you didn't, it's better than losing hair, my friend. You can recover lost sleep.
I noticed that @The Prowler lately seems crankier & more belligerent than usual. Maybe he needs someone to massage his bald scalp ta cheer him up, eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah!

I might just do a Callout! for that, Senile @Joe.

Then I am going to ask my wife to massage my scalp....
rabbit-of-seville21.jpg

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you a source to cite that supports that statement?
Yea it was a former worker at the Tavistock clinic in the UK appearing on the podcast Triggernometry. You could probably find it on their page on utube and no I'm not going looking for it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yea it was a former worker at the Tavistock clinic in the UK appearing on the podcast Triggernometry. You could probably find it on their page on utube and no I'm not going looking for it.

That's not a citation of clinical evidence. It's some guy on a podcast.

Try again, do better next time.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
The Orange Buffoon's teleprompter fails in Las Vegas heat as he rants insanely about sharks
1f988.png
1f602.png
1f979.png

People in Nevada are tremendously happy that finally Trump is talking about the growing Shark problem in the Desert.

Last edited:

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Real shit!

How long have you longed to be with and or fuck the Donald? you are beyond obsessed with him. just look at your default. You always seen him as your Daddy or you always wanted were fucked by your own Daddy?

Just remember when he becomes president again he may give you 30 seconds of his time so you can suck his cock. If you do good there he might throw ya a niggerly youngin since thats your real preference. So do GREAT like he will and America will be GREAT AGAIN. if you can't suck right on the Donald you should be in San Quentin and your ass used a pinata by the boys. Than killed for giggles.