OK Groomer, Bye groomer.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
The first meeting with the Probation Office is a bigly day in a Felons life, it can mean the different of being outside the prison walls or inside.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How long have you longed to be with and or fuck the Donald? you are beyond obsessed with him. just look at your default. You always seen him as your Daddy or you always wanted were fucked by your own Daddy?

Just remember when he becomes president again he may give you 30 seconds of his time so you can suck his cock. If you do good there he might throw ya a niggerly youngin since thats your real preference. So do GREAT like he will and America will be GREAT AGAIN. if you can't suck right on the Donald you should be in San Quentin and your ass used a pinata by the boys. Than killed for giggles.
You have such a vivid imagination, you certainly have a wealth of experience to draw from and in shows!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
GPvB33aXkAA3f8c

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
You have such a vivid imagination, you certainly have a wealth of experience to draw from and in shows!
So long have you been a predator of kids? I'll find out but lets see if you got the balls to answer. You're done. Keep posting your bullshit memes. You're done. I'll have all your info soon enough. Oh you should be scared. Enjoy the netz while you can. You will face the consequences and when I want to happen.

Rest in Piss.. you deserve and will get far worse P E D O

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So long have you been a predator of kids? I'll find out but lets see if you got the balls to answer. You're done. Keep posting your bullshit memes. You're done. I'll have all your info soon enough. Oh you should be scared. Enjoy the netz while you can. You will face the consequences and when I want to happen.

Shouldn't you be felching Kooky and Faeirie Anne?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Faerie Anne, why are your gay now?
Can anybody play?
Hey, Faerie Anne, why are your gay now?
Can anybody play?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Yep even more confirmation he is a P E D O.. an innocent man would be so outraged at this all yet nothing but coldness ass bullshit from him. Keep preying on em your time is running out bitch.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seek help. Start by stepping away from the internet before you hurt yourself.