Okay little lady, I'm gonna need you to calm down and relax

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only time Lotus and her soyboy hubby have sex is when they swap genders and she wears the dildo and he bends over and takes it like a bitch.... Lotus considers the natural way of having sex to be demeaning and claims it fuels 'toxic masculinity'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another thread in which Strapon cannot resist posting about his homerotic fantasies involving Admin. Do you dream of him 24/7, Strapon?

Why do you call Biggie "Strapon"?

I know Strapon and he is not the same person.

You clueless fuckwit.

Now bend over.

I've been calling him that for years, because he's a little guy who's always posting about sucking cock and bragging about his material possessions. A closet case like that has to have a little dick. Has to. So stfu, twat, before I kick your ass.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Another thread in which Strapon cannot resist posting about his homerotic fantasies involving Admin. Do you dream of him 24/7, Strapon?

You clueless fuckwit.

Now bend over.

I've been calling him that for years, because he's a little guy who's always posting about sucking cock and bragging about his material possessions. A closet case like that has to have a little dick. Has to. So stfu, twat, before I kick your ass.

AAAAIIIIDDDDSSSEEEEE

hzZHcLE.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You clueless fuckwit.

Now bend over.

Strapon is a Flaming Legend.

He is currently a Tag Team Champion at The Furnace.

If he discovers that you are misusing his name, you will regret it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You clueless fuckwit.

Now bend over.

Strapon is a Flaming Legend.

He is currently a Tag Team Champion at The Furnace.

If he discovers that you are misusing his name, you will regret it.
watch it bro. she'll throw her false teeth at you