Okay little lady, I'm gonna need you to calm down and relax

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have a 12" Knife that would slide right up your soft little underbelly, so there!

I'd drag your corpse inside the door and help you fire a round through my wall....so it's nice and clean castle doctrine shit...

... B4 you bust one of your silicon implants straight out your chest like torpedo.

Breathe deep, then put a cock in your mouth. You'll be fine

"12" knife" :LOL3:

6194BcGeyjL._AC_SL1026_.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a 12" Knife that would slide right up your soft little underbelly, so there!

I'd drag your corpse inside the door and help you fire a round through my wall....so it's nice and clean castle doctrine shit...

... B4 you bust one of your silicon implants straight out your chest like torpedo.

Another thread in which Strapon cannot resist posting about his homerotic fantasies involving Admin. Do you dream of him 24/7, Strapon? Get a damn blowup doll and stop messing up every thread here. You're really boring.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Another thread in which Strapon cannot resist posting about his homerotic fantasies involving Admin. Do you dream of him 24/7, Strapon? Get a damn blowup doll and stop messing up every thread here. You're really boring.
Butt...you do realise that you’re not that intelligent?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You must be the only person who doesn't realise that Aidsman is a raging homosexual.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You must be the only person who doesn't realise that Aidsman is a raging homosexual.
I don't think she realizes her husband is a raging homosexual either

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^^ coming clean with his total gayness

At least he’s not imagining that he could kill me anymore lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you here. Only straight juvenile delinquents would run around a forum calling each other fags. Big is as straight as the come.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you here. Only straight juvenile delinquents would run around a forum calling each other fags. Big is as straight as the come.
Stubby calls me a fag several times a day, as well as a few of his butt buddies.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Stubby calls me a fag several times a day
That’s cause you’re frail fairy cockstain with a thirst for sucking cock

cope, faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stubby calls me a fag several times a day, as well as a few of his butt buddies.

Isnt it annoying when someone just repeats themselves all day everyday and is a more like a programmed bot than a person?

There are lessons here. If your CNN installed brain cells were not coated in TCH and hot man jelly..... you may have learned it by now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isnt it annoying when someone just repeats themselves all day everyday and is a more like a programmed bot than a person?

Init?

But you cant get that through to these repetitive on trick pony turdings because their skulls are thickened by centuries of polluted DNA & evolutionary avoidance.

Cause, you know, no matter what happens on the planet Orange Man Baaaaaaaaaaad

and admin is still a faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There are lessons here. If your CNN installed brain cells were not coated in TCH and hot man jelly..... you may have learned it by now.
Faggot

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin

I have 2 words for you… reverse troll

Please please please TRY to make to funny xoxo

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Init?

But you cant get that through to these repetitive on trick pony turdings because their skulls are thickened by centuries of polluted DNA & evolutionary avoidance.

Cause, you know, no matter what happens on the planet Orange Man Baaaaaaaaaaad

and admin is still a faggot
I just added a 12 X 13 Office onto my house, feel inadequate yet?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Admin

I have 2 words for you… reverse troll

Please please please TRY to make to funny xoxo
These geriatric retards are too simple and one dimensional to understand that

Plus, he's a faggot so sucking cock is all he knows

Admin.