Full disclosure, she had big tits.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Please describe where you were hurt ... in the mic please :Dickhead:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ones reality can often be confused with one's nightmare's.
Are you insane?

Of course I am, I'm posting to you Freud, when I could be fucking my wife.

You won't know what dat means...never having even had a girlfriend.

Flea doesn't count.
There you go! I would bet my left testicle that I’ve picked up more chicks legless than you have in a suit and tie! I know who the Freud character is, he phoned me for my birthday over the weekend. Ya numbskull!

You may be right, you don't actually know who you are while demanding the rest of us do, (see Foxy for the finer point of detail), but let's face it, if you aren't Freud at least you are cast within a stones throw of a Pantheon of pricks dat make the Cunt Wanglers look astute.

I couldn't give a fuck who you are, only that you seem incapable of making a leap of faith from your cultural profanity, to the higher ground of your own insanity.

I can also put my mortgage on the fact that you have more than one left testicle, while the right one is freelancing as a breeding pair down yer local fucking billabong.

It disappoints me coming in here a mere 24hrs from fucking Tulsa, to see you bouncing around like a Kangaroo's clacker sack finking you ever had anything worth saying, that ever included a response mechanic of a couple of paragraphs every other year.

Freud on his very, very best day was a prick...I enjoy watching you emulate dat.

I wonder is this post too long, or too short?
Hey dickhead...I come here for some comic relief...

While providing none, how is dat a fair trade?