On a scale of 1-10, how much does Admin look like Elton John?

?????

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is Elton John

• Total voters

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He looks a little like BF.
I think it is, I'll admit it looks vaguely like me, its hard to tell from this pic, looks like it's had some strange filtering or something...like a lot of us I resemble some various people depending on ones frame of reference...in my younger days I was told by movie fans I look like Tim Robbins, computer nerds said I look like Bill Gates...

Just like Faerie Anne and the fat cowardly fuck he is acting on behalf of their latent homosexuality causes them to dream I look like their gayest icon, Elton John...they are only flesh and blood with wants and carnal desires. I pity them, and will continue to pray to Jesus Christ, who has told me I am his favorite.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it is, I'll admit it looks vaguely like me, its hard to tell from this pic, looks like it's had some strange filtering or something...like a lot of us I resemble some various people depending on ones frame of reference...in my younger days I was told by movie fans I look like Tim Robbins, computer nerds said I look like Bill Gates...

Just like Faerie Anne and the fat cowardly fuck he is acting on behalf of their latent homosexuality causes them to dream I look like their gayest icon, Elton John...they are only flesh and blood with wants and carnal desires. I pity them, and will continue to pray to Jesus Christ, who has told me I am his favorite.
I hate it when jokes and sarcasm go over my head. lol

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
rehearse much your responses to others? write them down or something?? like you are really full of shit and so phoney. we ever going to see your actual personality? don't answer we all know that

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is very challenging to try to understand people who's brains have been scrambled by trauma, be it physical or mental. Just treat them in turn as they have treated you, then go on about your day is what I do.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
rehearse much your responses to others? write them down or something?? like you are really full of shit and so phoney. we ever going to see your actual personality? don't answer we all know that
You're hurting my feelings Corky.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is very challenging to try to understand people who's brains have been scrambled by trauma, be it physical or mental. Just treat them in turn as they have treated you, then go on about your day is what I do.
Sometimes the trauma is something as silly and inconsequential as the so called 'short man's disease'

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sometimes the trauma is something as silly and inconsequential as the so called 'short man's disease'

Or as in the case of Faerie and and the other members of the Gay Men's Chorus, Piggly et alia, it's the all time classic self loathing homophobia, step out of the closet @Adam Hitler and set yourself free!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay slow your roll, superstar.
You're an okay fella(?) but I ain't buying a forum subscription to you.

Nothing personal but if you want to do that kinda thing may I suggest starting an OnlyFans?
Fella? To clarify, I am a guy. lol

OnlyFans offered me $200,000,000 in crypto but I had to refuse such a small offer. I'm sure you understand.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Adam Hitler When you get out of the shower to get ready to go out to the gay discos, what Elton John song do you dance along with as you shave your naughty bits?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This is a fucking strange angle to go for... you realise I'm English, right?
What angle are you referring to, Miss Hitler?

q1lAmr8.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
What angle are you referring to, Miss Hitler?

q1lAmr8.png
As I already tried to explain to your dumb ass, there's a difference between a "British" immigrant, whether 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation, and someone who is indigenously British, aka White.

It doesn't surprise me that an American fails to grasp the concept.